Father of Hovey Street murder victim ...

Father of Hovey Street murder victim speaks out

There are 55 comments on the WISH-TV8 Indianapolis story from Jan 21, 2008, titled Father of Hovey Street murder victim speaks out. In it, WISH-TV8 Indianapolis reports that:

“Yet I know my daughter and grandson are in a better place”

With four suspects in custody, and a day after burying his daughter, the father of one the Hovey Street murder victims speaks out. via WISH-TV8 Indianapolis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV8 Indianapolis.

Bubba

Noblesville, IN

#22 Jul 16, 2008
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>The illegal activity was illegal drug use. Thanks for making my point for me. You have no point because your point is based on a false premise. If not for illegal drug use, these women and babies would still be alive. Just try to tell me I am wrong. Then everyone will know for sure you are a idiot. Drug addicted idiot to boot ! Loser
One more time for the learning impaired.Pot legal=no stash house with large amount of pot and cash.No pot or money=no robbery.No robbery=no shooting and therefor no murder.What part of the simple math do you not understand?
Kris

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
No one is saying that these guys (if they are guilty) had the right to shoot them,. but there is such a thing as placing yourself in harm's way. The drug trade is a violent one, and these thing will happen if you become part of it. It comes with the territory. You can put your own life at risk, but if you have children you have an obligation to protect them. Bruised feelings aren't as important as saved lives; not talking about the root problem only encourages others to make the same stupid mistakes.
You can't fix a problem if you can't even admit there IS one, and that personal responsibility is part of making personal deisions.
<quoted text>
I so agree!! The bad guys are the shooters. But why were they there in the first place??? They broke into the home and murdered the people for drugs and money are reports I heard. As an adult people can put themselves in danger all day long because they are accepting the risk of that choice. Not an innocent child they are not able to make that choice and depend on parents to make healthy safe choices for them. Shame on parents who place their children in danger. I did hear that the murderers were looking for a safe with drugs and money and that there was a report in the news that it was not found in the home. I also heard that the father who was murdered has a son who is a police officer. If that is true then I guess that might explain why a known drug dealer didnt have drugs or money in the home.

Cpetr13

“Reality is better than truth”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#24 Jul 16, 2008
The illegal activity was drug trafficking and murder, idiot. Drug use did not pull a gun and shoot these people.

If drug use had been legal, what reason wold there have been for these guys to raid the house and shoot them?
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>The illegal activity was illegal drug use. Thanks for making my point for me. You have no point because your point is based on a false premise. If not for illegal drug use, these women and babies would still be alive. Just try to tell me I am wrong. Then everyone will know for sure you are a idiot. Drug addicted idiot to boot ! Loser
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jul 16, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
The illegal activity was drug trafficking and murder, idiot. Drug use did not pull a gun and shoot these people.
If drug use had been legal, what reason wold there have been for these guys to raid the house and shoot them?
<quoted text>
If they had not been doing illegal drugs they would not have been raided by the murderers, idiot. But then again I know you love murderers and think babies should be killed in the womb. You probably think it was unfortunate the babies that were murdered were allowed to be born in the first place, idiot. Justifying illegal drug use just proves you have no character and low morals. Get help.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#26 Jul 16, 2008
It is unfortunate that YOU were allowed to be born. It's amusing as hell how people like you create your own arguments and then get all riled up disputing them.

Have you ever taken a drink of alcohol? Then you were doing something that at one time was equally as illegal. Eventually the prohibition against drugs will be seen for what it is--governmental interference in the rights of citizens. Prohibition for alcohol did not work and it allowed organized crime to go from nickel-and-dime organizations to the powerhouses they still are today. Illegal drugs are doing exactly the same thing for organized crime and for gangs.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>If they had not been doing illegal drugs they would not have been raided by the murderers, idiot. But then again I know you love murderers and think babies should be killed in the womb. You probably think it was unfortunate the babies that were murdered were allowed to be born in the first place, idiot. Justifying illegal drug use just proves you have no character and low morals. Get help.
derloggicc

Noblesville, IN

#27 Jul 16, 2008
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>If they had not been doing illegal drugs they would not have been raided by the murderers, idiot. But then again I know you love murderers and think babies should be killed in the womb. You probably think it was unfortunate the babies that were murdered were allowed to be born in the first place, idiot. Justifying illegal drug use just proves you have no character and low morals. Get help.
If the bank didn't have money no one would have robbed it and the poor teller would not have been shot and she would be the mother of twins.People do not shoot liquor store clerks to get a bottle of gin,they do it to steal the money.So i guess money should be outlawed because it is the root of most criminal activities
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 16, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
It is unfortunate that YOU were allowed to be born. It's amusing as hell how people like you create your own arguments and then get all riled up disputing them.
Have you ever taken a drink of alcohol? Then you were doing something that at one time was equally as illegal. Eventually the prohibition against drugs will be seen for what it is--governmental interference in the rights of citizens. Prohibition for alcohol did not work and it allowed organized crime to go from nickel-and-dime organizations to the powerhouses they still are today. Illegal drugs are doing exactly the same thing for organized crime and for gangs.
<quoted text>
I just love druggie logic. You druggies can rationalize anything. Sorry us normal people aren't buying your crap.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jul 16, 2008
derloggicc wrote:
<quoted text>If the bank didn't have money no one would have robbed it and the poor teller would not have been shot and she would be the mother of twins.People do not shoot liquor store clerks to get a bottle of gin,they do it to steal the money.So i guess money should be outlawed because it is the root of most criminal activities
More druggie logic from drugged up neanderthals. Not buying your crap.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#30 Jul 16, 2008
Sorry, dickweed, but I don't use drugs or take more than a drink or two every YEAR.

If you are "normal" then it explains why this country is in the toilet.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>I just love druggie logic. You druggies can rationalize anything. Sorry us normal people aren't buying your crap.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#31 Jul 16, 2008
Why would you buy crap? You have more than enough of your own.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>More druggie logic from drugged up neanderthals. Not buying your crap.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Jul 17, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Sorry, dickweed, but I don't use drugs or take more than a drink or two every YEAR.
If you are "normal" then it explains why this country is in the toilet.
<quoted text>
Your views are what have put this country in the toilet. Time to flush you down into the sewer you big turd. Your problem is that you only drink twice a year. January thru June and July thru December. Then there are the illegal drugs you do. Then there is your love of murderers. And you see no problem in killing babies in the womb. As I said, you are the problem.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#33 Jul 17, 2008
Honey, just because you come from a drunken irish family doesn't mean we ALL drink to excess and rape our kids like your daddy did.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Your views are what have put this country in the toilet. Time to flush you down into the sewer you big turd. Your problem is that you only drink twice a year. January thru June and July thru December. Then there are the illegal drugs you do. Then there is your love of murderers. And you see no problem in killing babies in the womb. As I said, you are the problem.
Vince McNamara

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Jul 17, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Honey, just because you come from a drunken irish family doesn't mean we ALL drink to excess and rape our kids like your daddy did.
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us you lack of character and low morals. You are doing superbly at looking like a jac kass.
Bartleby

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Jul 18, 2008
Drugs, drugs,drugs. Take the druggies off the streets for a good long time. It is time the users, the losers and the dealers go to jail. Do drugs, go to jail for a long, long, time.

First time, you get a huge fine and probation. Second time, you do 5 years. Third time, you do 10 years. The next time, you go away for life.

Those poor girls and their babies didn't have to die. Get rid of the drug thugs.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#36 Jul 18, 2008
You feel perfectly free to make disparaging remarks about me; I get to return the favor.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for showing us you lack of character and low morals. You are doing superbly at looking like a jac kass.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#37 Jul 18, 2008
Get rid of the drug laws and you get rid of the drug thugs. Prohibition against booze didn't work; this "war on drugs" isnt' working either. Just like iraq, we are going to have to admit that it wasn't a good idea and stop pretending it ever was. It is far too costly in terms of funding and human lives, and i accomplishes nothing but put people in jail for doing nothing different than someone who has a bottle of legal alcohol.
Bartleby wrote:
Drugs, drugs,drugs. Take the druggies off the streets for a good long time. It is time the users, the losers and the dealers go to jail. Do drugs, go to jail for a long, long, time.
First time, you get a huge fine and probation. Second time, you do 5 years. Third time, you do 10 years. The next time, you go away for life.
Those poor girls and their babies didn't have to die. Get rid of the drug thugs.
Vince McNamara

United States

#38 Jul 18, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
You feel perfectly free to make disparaging remarks about me; I get to return the favor.
<quoted text>
You are such a easy target. Your background and posts show us you have no character. Drug user and lover. Love murderers. Kill children in the womb. You are a stellar example of what not to be. Every post re-enforces your lack of character.

Cpetr13

Indianapolis

#39 Jul 18, 2008
I don[t' use drugs, moron; that is your fabrication. I have in the past because I am not qa hypocrite; I can't very well tell someone not to do them if I don't know what I was talking about (I leave that to fools like you). But unlike you, I am smart enough to understand the difference between drug use and drug abuse.

I love murderers? Hardly. But I love this country, and one of the most important parts of this nation is our concept of "innocent until proven guilty" and the idea of due process.

If there is a child in a womb, it will suffocate long before anyone can get to it. If you mean a fetus, then I have never performed an abortion. I do support the rights of women to decide if they will carry a pregnancy to term or not. Your contempt of women's rights falls right in place with your contempt for rights in general.

Loving freedom and not being afraid of it is a "lack of character"? Then character is something I would not want to be part of my life; I would never stoop that low.
Vince McNamara wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a easy target. Your background and posts show us you have no character. Drug user and lover. Love murderers. Kill children in the womb. You are a stellar example of what not to be. Every post re-enforces your lack of character.
TRIAX

Noblesville, IN

#40 Jul 18, 2008
Cpetr13 wrote:
Get rid of the drug laws and you get rid of the drug thugs. Prohibition against booze didn't work; this "war on drugs" isnt' working either. Just like iraq, we are going to have to admit that it wasn't a good idea and stop pretending it ever was. It is far too costly in terms of funding and human lives, and i accomplishes nothing but put people in jail for doing nothing different than someone who has a bottle of legal alcohol.
<quoted text>
Unfortunatly you are talking to someone who is incapable of seeing anything that makes sense.Pot does not kill people.Pot dealers do.When was the last time two liquor store owners had shoot out over whiskey turf?If you could buy pot at Wal-Mart you would not have drug dealers.They would not have an illegal market and therefore no money to be made.Will you still have people who ruin their lives buy sitting around getting high all day?Yes just like you have people who ruin there lives drinking,gambling and any other of the thousands of ways people ruin their own lives.What you won't have is people shooting each other over drug territories or trying to steal each others stashes.
Vince McNamara

United States

#41 Jul 18, 2008
TRIAX wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunatly you are talking to someone who is incapable of seeing anything that makes sense.Pot does not kill people.Pot dealers do.When was the last time two liquor store owners had shoot out over whiskey turf?If you could buy pot at Wal-Mart you would not have drug dealers.They would not have an illegal market and therefore no money to be made.Will you still have people who ruin their lives buy sitting around getting high all day?Yes just like you have people who ruin there lives drinking,gambling and any other of the thousands of ways people ruin their own lives.What you won't have is people shooting each other over drug territories or trying to steal each others stashes.
Another post from a illegal drug user. What do you expect from an idiot on drugs. The police are going to be visiting you sooner than you think. The drugs are getting people killed left and right.

There is one thing you geniuses keep leaving out. If you weren't doing the illegal drugs, there would be no dealers. How about that genius. No users, no dealers, no drug deaths. Now argue in circles about that genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands descend on Indy for anniversary Women... 1 hr Charlie Dale 6
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 9 hr Coll 1
WH Doctor Says Trump Is Healthy and His Mind Is... 12 hr HiHoSilver 9
News What happens to your body when you eat Tide pods 13 hr Truther 1
No NFL talk 15 hr Truther 2
Trump Is An Agent of Russia! 17 hr The Liberal 3
There is no Prostitution in Indiana Sun Some girl 4

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance