B. Obama best president in history

B. Obama best president in history

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nicole

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I must say that President Obama is the greatest president that has ever lived. Not only is he a Nobel Prize winner but he is also the most giving leader to run our nation. We must continue our support despite the media and republican attempts to remover him from leadership.
Simon Wiesenthal

Noblesville, IN

#2 Jun 13, 2013
You gotta' be shittin' me. Where did you get your lobotomy, and how much did it cost?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Alonzi X wrote:
Obama is surely a gift from God. He is is a great man.
You are one truely clueless SOB! It is pathetic sheeple like you who bought into the Vote Black idea and all you care about is your Obamacare and Obamaphones. You probably are one of the ones that thinks Obama is your Lord and Savior and you have no idea of what this a$$clown has done to this Country. I am sure you are one of the ones that voted 2 and 3 times because your party doesnt want a voter ID law. You idiots have no business voting at all because you are COLOR blind. You seen BLACK and filled in the circle.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 13, 2013
And if you think your Obama is a gift from God, then you are committing blasphemy. Obama is an EVIL muslim and the anti-Christ. Get it in your head, man!
Tea Party

Carmel, IN

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Guy aka All American wrote:
And if you think your Obama is a gift from God, then you are committing blasphemy. Obama is an EVIL muslim and the anti-Christ. Get it in your head, man!
You're stupid!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid!
And you are a blinded sheep with an Obamaphone, reaping the benefits of the tax paying citizen.
Tea Party

Carmel, IN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Guy AKA All American wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a blinded sheep with an Obamaphone, reaping the benefits of the tax paying citizen.
You're still stupid and ignorant.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Ignorant of what? Are you blind to what your Emperor Obama is doing? YOU MUST BE!
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Nicole wrote:
I must say that President Obama is the greatest president that has ever lived. Not only is he a Nobel Prize winner but he is also the most giving leader to run our nation. We must continue our support despite the media and republican attempts to remover him from leadership.
True
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 13, 2013
It has nothing to do with "stupid n!!!!!gars" It has to do what with is going on with the Civile Liberties and the Constitution of this Country. Jesus man, are you all stupid?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 13, 2013
If anybody brought the Vote White, Make the Country Right campaign, you retarded imbreed ghetto rats would be crying to the NAACP that YOU rights were violated. That's how stupid you liberals are.
Guy

Fletcher, OH

#14 Jun 13, 2013
I'm getting myself all worked up and totally exasperated! I need to have a Republican Public Restroom Tryst!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jun 13, 2013
The ORIGINAL GUY HERE. Stop using my name on the forum!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jun 14, 2013
What a best liar than Bill Clinton you mean, The best spender and waster of our tax dollars, The best racist in this world, The best man to destroy this economy and say its improving, The best divider of races, The best angry black man when he is actually more white than black.The best at reading a teleprompter of scripted wordage . The best for gay people who infect society with so many diseases.Yes he is indeed The greatest Failure to hold the white house so shamefully and disgracefully.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
George W. Bush was a complete disaster from an economic standpoint. However, Barack H. Obama has eclipsed him as the most out of control spender in the history of not only this country, but of humanity. I am not quite sure how this qualifies him as the best president. Oh, you must be impressed with Obamacare, which is only the most destructive, costly, and job-killing piece of legislation to be approved since the United States was formed almost 250 years ago. Nope, not buying that Obama is the best. Sorry.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Guy wrote:
The ORIGINAL GUY HERE. Stop using my name on the forum!
Quit using my name you right wingnut.

I am liberal and gay and proud of it.

Obama is the Greatest President in history.
Someone different

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 14, 2013
The Dow is up, unemployment is down, the deficit is being reduced (true, listen to something other than Fox News or Rush), we are no longer fighting in Iraq, and planning to leave Afghanistan. 3 women on the Supreme Court, and a conservative (originated with the right-wing Heritage Foundation) health care plan about to go into effect. Obama's record is WAY better than Bush's. Don't like him because he is black? That is your problem. I don't like everything he has done either, but I never agree 100% with ANY politician. But the reality is, Obama has done ok. All the rest is noise.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 14, 2013
Someone different wrote:
The Dow is up, unemployment is down, the deficit is being reduced (true, listen to something other than Fox News or Rush), we are no longer fighting in Iraq, and planning to leave Afghanistan. 3 women on the Supreme Court, and a conservative (originated with the right-wing Heritage Foundation) health care plan about to go into effect. Obama's record is WAY better than Bush's. Don't like him because he is black? That is your problem. I don't like everything he has done either, but I never agree 100% with ANY politician. But the reality is, Obama has done ok. All the rest is noise.
Why do you people ALWAYS bring up race? That must be your only argument to everything. By the way, CNN and MSN are hardly fair reporting, so I wouldn't listen to half of what they say. You can also thank GW Bush for the economy recovery, he actually started it.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#21 Jun 14, 2013
Someone different wrote:
Don't like him because he is black?
Typical racism from a liberal scumbag. You guys just can't resist playing the race card, can you? Your point had a lot of validity until you stooped to this racist statement.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Linda, they won't ever let it go. If you told them you didn't like the road because a pot hole was in it, someone would say you are racist because the road is black. The same goes for burned waffles or rye bread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flynn takes the Fifth 3 hr One Two Three Four 2
Manafort, Stone Turn Over Russia Documents to S... 4 hr Lock Em Up 1
Trumpís Budget Proposals Raising Concerns Over ... 5 hr Trumped Farmers 1
Complaints Marion County Coroner's Office 5 hr Inform now 1
Little angie 12 hr Me crazy too 1
Fox News 15 hr nnono 23
News Community group to address void left by Marsh s... 15 hr hunted 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages