|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

Oreodog wrote:
Y'all are crazy! Obama is NOT a Muslim! And so what if he was? But, he's not. He's also not a racist.
I am a white republican and he will get my vote today.
He got my vote today too!
ANON

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

swreview wrote:
Remember...he will not be able to tell us everything about what is happening. National security and our very lives will be at stake. Encourage him to stand strong against wrong compromises and provide the facts quickly to him--he will be pressured unlike any other president in history."
Copyright by Dorothy Marie Kucera, Omaha, NE. 4-20-08. Please feel free to use the above comments if quoted in their entirety.
You are right, but President Bush gets criticized because he also can't tell us everything. It works both ways.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

Corbin Leape wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, Obama should have immediately and FORCEFULLY denounced Rev. Wright's comments when brought to light. But even then, Obama sat in that congregation for 20 years without taking exception to the teachings and preachings of Rev. Wright (a militant racist). Obama has not demounced Farakhan either...another militant hate monger. Either Obama agrees with these racists or he is pandering to them for votes...which sells hate to those voters. Either way...it is a HUGE step back to elminating racism in America.
i must agree. to claim he was ignorant of his spiritual mentor and paster's racial and loony stances shows obama is either a fool, or a liar. i'd prefer not to give the most powerful job in the world to either.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Judged:

Oreodog wrote:
Y'all are crazy! Obama is NOT a Muslim! And so what if he was? But, he's not. He's also not a racist.
I am a white republican and he will get my vote today.
so what if he was? are you kidding me? go live in any predominately islamic country and tell me you would want that barbaric ideology ruling here in the states.
Dorothy Marie Kucera

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

PLEASE DELETE ALL of THESE ARTICLES. IT IS NO LONGER BELIEVED BY THE AUTHOR.
swreview wrote:
Go to http://www.barackobama.org and on the left side of the top links on his home page, click on LEARN, then look down the menu that comes into view and click on KNOW the FACTS. You will find the latest controversial comments and both sides of the issue so you can analyze it more efficiently.
I just started a brainstorming blog on the Senator's website. "Analysis: Senator Barack Obama's Plan for America--hosted by Dorothy Marie Kucera, B.A." We need respondents for the post entitled "Capital Gains' Tax Discussion."
Below is my "Why I Support Barack Obama" which explains some of the reasons I know Senator Barack Obama will make a superb President of the United States of America. It is located under "Full Profile" for my blog on his website.
Display Name: Mrs. Dorothy Marie Kucera, B. A.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Why I support Barack Obama:
"Senator Barack Obama is able to see the best from both sides of issues and explain the pros and cons to us. He is gifted in analysis and able to clearly define the nature of the problem as well as options for resolution. His candor, his self-control and grace under pressure, his ability to listen, his quiet but commanding presence that is respected by all of the other presidential candidates--these are a few of his character qualities that indicate he is the "man of the hour" for our next President of the United States of America.
We will be enduring tough times as a nation and the situation requires a President with considerable diplomatic experience in his manner of speech with people from all walks of life as well as a practical understanding of the daily struggles and joys in America at all economic levels.
I have questions, like the effect of his capital gains' tax plan that was discussed on George Stephanopolous' "Round Table" on 4-20-08 but I am hoping that Senator Obama is open to tweaking any of his plans if additional facts or perspectives are laid on the table. He seems to be a man who would be open to changing his view in the face of evidence. Situations turn upside down overnight in the world now, so we need a president who can gather all of the facts, assess them wisely, then reassess them later and make modifications if a Plan B, C or D becomes necessary.
I respect Senator Obama's ability to address things directly, thoughtfully and tactfully with no arrogance, no drama, no ego, no haughtiness, no ignorance, no lying and with no dysfunctional pride nor conceitedness that is blind to the truth. He rises above everyone in heated discussions which is evidence of superb training and discipline in his life. He is a peacemaker in his own right...able to get everyone to focus on the bottom line and build from there. He is going to make a superb president who will go the extra mile to protect us, to help us in rescue and recovery. He will have to make choices between the "lesser of two evils" in many situations...anyone who wants to understand that bigger picture should research the statistics on http://www.economyincrisis.org
Remember...he will not be able to tell us everything about what is happening. National security and our very lives will be at stake. Encourage him to stand strong against wrong compromises and provide the facts quickly to him--he will be pressured unlike any other president in history."
Copyright by Dorothy Marie Kucera, Omaha, NE. 4-20-08. Please feel free to use the above comments if quoted in their entirety.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Moms Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'll see you crying tonight!

McCain 08!
This is funny. Not only did he win once but TWICE!

McCain 08 indeed.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. Not only did he win once but TWICE!
McCain 08 indeed.
Yes Obama is a great man.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Obama is a great man.
Amen
swreview

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

I have renounced the long-ago 2008 article entitled, "Reasons to Support Senator Barack Obama" and would like it deleted anywhere it shows on TOPIX or on Search Engines. Unfortunately, Topix does not allow us to delete our own posts, as of 1.11.14 cited on their web site statement . If TOPIX sees this update, please remove my article from the Search engines as well as from all cities on TOPIX where it may have posted long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No more Cops 5 hr Kung Fu 9
Who is Craig 5 hr Truth 6
Black Expo 2014 9 hr Biggie Blue 1
hannah h?????? 9 hr MINGLE 1
Black and Tired 9 hr MegaRed 6
Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) 11 hr Manager 42
Bennett accepts $5,000 fine in ethics settlement 14 hr lies 1
•••
•••