Popularity of "e-cigs" hot topic in s...

Popularity of "e-cigs" hot topic in smoking debate

There are 18 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Popularity of "e-cigs" hot topic in smoking debate. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Electronic cigarettes seem to be growing in popularity in Indiana. A west Indianapolis store reports explosive growth and many Hoosiers say they are using "e-cigs" to help them stop smoking cigarettes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#1 May 1, 2013
FINAL a cool topic. I ran into a fellow 'vaper' at my supplier store who works for the same hospital I do in another location, and SHE told me "There are SIX of us on our floor who are all vapers."

I can breathe now and restarted my exercise routine, my house/clothes/hair/breathe/car don't stink and have way more $ in my pocket.

It's revolutionary.
Vapor Lock

Hartford City, IN

#2 May 1, 2013
But....does your attitude still stink?

Have you experienced "vaper" lock?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 1, 2013
I can tell you this, Those who have been smoking for about 40 yrs that try those e-ciggs, They don't stick to smoking them long. I know many of those 40 yrs and more smokers. They tell me, It's just not the same effect as regular ciggs. I tell them, They have been programmed into believing that only real ciggs can satisfy them. Sad =( that a tiny cigg can control the,. We live in a free society of choices as adults to take on such vices that are still legal devices.I don't like the taste of many of womens perfumes, Yet I tolerate them just the same.I'm sure there are toxins in those perfumes that I'm breathing in daily. Not to mention the hairsprays many women wear also.I think if they want those e-ciggs to catch on more, They need to up the nicotine content.Let the people who smoke enjoy that same nicotene they get from the regular ciggs.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#5 May 1, 2013
Vapor Lock wrote:
But....does your attitude still stink?
Have you experienced "vaper" lock?
Go die.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
FINAL a cool topic. I ran into a fellow 'vaper' at my supplier store who works for the same hospital I do in another location, and SHE told me "There are SIX of us on our floor who are all vapers."
I can breathe now and restarted my exercise routine, my house/clothes/hair/breathe/car don't stink and have way more $ in my pocket.
It's revolutionary.
Don't you mean viper?
Oral B

Fletcher, OH

#7 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
It's revolutionary.
You are such a revolutionary! This topic is so exciting! It's so cool! So really neat-Oh!! So modern in scope! Rock On!!

You seem to be the type of person who would have an oral fixation.

When you want more and your mouth is full,what do you say and how does it sound?

Moe! Moe! Moe!
I Am Not Moe

Fletcher, OH

#8 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
It's revolutionary.
Did you quit smoking Herb? What happened? Did you stop two blocks before reaching the stop sign one too many times? Did you get smacked from behind? Did you total your car? Is your car as much of a wreck as your brain seems to be? What is Herb now doing with his time if you're not smoking him any longer?

Are you a Chechen Rebel?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#10 May 1, 2013
.....So ANYWAYYYYY.... I'm trying to help the supplier I use get his business built up.
I suggested he organize a vape-nite at one of the bars in town. Bring his stuff, show it all off, hand out business cards. I'm hoping I can get someone off tobacco; I just bought my sister a kit - she should be getting it any day now.

FYI, there are 30 (thirty) vape shops in Ft. Myers and cigarette sales have dropped 30% in the area, reflecting the conversion.
Convert Me

Fletcher, OH

#12 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
.....So ANYWAYYYYY.... I'm trying to help the supplier I use get his business built up.
I suggested he organize a vape-nite at one of the bars in town. Bring his stuff, show it all off, hand out business cards. I'm hoping I can get someone off tobacco; I just bought my sister a kit - she should be getting it any day now.
FYI, there are 30 (thirty) vape shops in Ft. Myers and cigarette sales have dropped 30% in the area, reflecting the conversion.
That's a GREAT IDEA! Vape Nite! It sounds really cute and exciting! There's no doubt in my mind you're experienced with helping "suppliers". And this is probably not the first time you've asked some guy to "bring his stuff" and to "show it off".

FWIW....Why should we care what happens in Fort Meyers?

Ps. I really do hope you help your Sis--or someone else get off tobacco. It'll be the first time since the Clinton Administration you've helped ANYONE "get off" at all.
The Vapors

Fletcher, OH

#13 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
SHE told me "There are SIX of us on our floor who are all vapers."
That must be quite a sight to see.....all six of you on the floor locked,engaged and vaper locked!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#14 May 1, 2013
The Vapors wrote:
<quoted text> That must be quite a sight to see.....all six of you on the floor locked,engaged and vaper locked!
Wow, you are SUPER original. Such a STUNNING and STERLING WIT!!! Call The Tonight Show! I think we have Jay's replacement!!!!
The Vapors

Fletcher, OH

#15 May 1, 2013
When Vaping,do you crawl on the floor and make animal sounds? With six of you,I bet you folks cause a bit of a ruckus.
I am Sterling Wit

Fletcher, OH

#16 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are SUPER original. Such a STUNNING and STERLING WIT!!! Call The Tonight Show! I think we have Jay's replacement!!!!
Jay has already been replaced. See how out of the loop you are?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#17 May 1, 2013
So the guys name is Randy Dugan, and he owns Pure Vape Indy. He has a small shop at the Southside Flea Market but will be getting a stan-alone shop of his own pretty soon. His number, for those interested, is 239 Eight Two Two 67 69.

10ml bottles of ejuice (enough for 8 days) are $6 - 100's of flavors. Kits start at $40 and you get your battery, tank, charger, and three bottles of e-juice to start for that price. Easily less than a pack of premium analog tobacco turds.
Dear Leader we Serve you

Indianapolis, IN

#18 May 1, 2013
I see the libs are out in force attacking a healthy alt to smoking. They hate it when you take away their tax money because they need to fund the terrorist. Our nation did a great job of funding the Boston bombers with free school grants, welfare, and food stamps. Also, with all the aliens leaching our system we need those tobacco tax dollars to provide for their 20 kid families. The libs know that, just income tax can only fund the unions and bankrupt GREEN SCAM investments. They shall destroy anyone who dare reduces their multiple tax scams. How dare you promote e-cigs that would only cost on average 5 to 10 bucks a week. You shall pay California and New York tobacco rates at 15 bucks a pack, you f**king tax slave. The doctor on trial for cutting the spines of new born babies couldn’t have financed the murders without your tax dollars. Dear leader Obama… Open the tax slave eyes with your glory. Let us give you 90% of our income for your love!!! Hail Obama…..Hail Obama……The Dear leader will save us all!!!!-Just give most of your money to the savior and you shall live foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
So the guys name is Randy Dugan, and he owns Pure Vape Indy. He has a small shop at the Southside Flea Market but will be getting a stan-alone shop of his own pretty soon. His number, for those interested, is 239 Eight Two Two 67 69.
10ml bottles of ejuice (enough for 8 days) are $6 - 100's of flavors. Kits start at $40 and you get your battery, tank, charger, and three bottles of e-juice to start for that price. Easily less than a pack of premium analog tobacco turds.
Do they have one yet for pot? I would love to do it. Maybe I can try to cook me something up and put in the nebulizer. I have done it with everclear was the buzz was fantastic.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#20 May 2, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have one yet for pot? I would love to do it. Maybe I can try to cook me something up and put in the nebulizer. I have done it with everclear was the buzz was fantastic.
There are 4 ingredients in E-juice: water, nicotine, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycol. The PG and VG are both food additives, not 'radiator fluid' like the un- and mis-informed naysayers would have you believe. A good experiment would be to see if you can use some in a batch of nicotine-less ejuice base liquid and infuse it. If you have the cash to throw around experimenting, I guess it could work. I have a friend whos brother in MI says it works. Have fun.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#21 May 2, 2013
Dear Leader we Serve you wrote:
I see the libs are out in force attacking a healthy alt to smoking. They hate it when you take away their tax money because they need to fund the terrorist. Our nation did a great job of funding the Boston bombers with free school grants, welfare, and food stamps. Also, with all the aliens leaching our system we need those tobacco tax dollars to provide for their 20 kid families. The libs know that, just income tax can only fund the unions and bankrupt GREEN SCAM investments. They shall destroy anyone who dare reduces their multiple tax scams. How dare you promote e-cigs that would only cost on average 5 to 10 bucks a week. You shall pay California and New York tobacco rates at 15 bucks a pack, you f**king tax slave. The doctor on trial for cutting the spines of new born babies couldn’t have financed the murders without your tax dollars. Dear leader Obama… Open the tax slave eyes with your glory. Let us give you 90% of our income for your love!!! Hail Obama…..Hail Obama……The Dear leader will save us all!!!!-Just give most of your money to the savior and you shall live foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I agree. I have become the kind of person that will hoard things the government likes to discourage the use of or threatens the existence of: which type of LIGHTBULBS to use, non-GMO seeds, and the like. Ergo, I am stocking up on a couple extra units and efluid so that when they finally manage to screw sh$t up for everyone, I'll be stocked and able to cease use of said objectionable material on MY TIME, not THEIRS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Antifa 10 hr Auschwitz 13
News Local women's group helps community with "... 12 hr Grantor 1
News Fire puts family of six out of their west side ... 21 hr socialworker 1
Trump thinks the Pences are "yokels" Sat Local Yokel 7
Zionist race baiting Jews at it again. (Jun '13) Sat Mike 15
Al Frankengroper steps down Sat Slippin like his ... 6
Australia is Dead Sat Ivanka Trumps Own... 14

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance