Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2...

Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Prosecutor In Decades?...

There are 3 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Oct 24, 2014, titled Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Prosecutor In Decades?.... In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

A Democrat has not served two terms as Marion County Prosecutor in nearly four decades. Could incumbent Prosecutor Terry Curry break that cycle? He could if he's re-elected on November 4th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

Blackology

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2014
He is by the far the worst Prosecutor Indianapolis has had , From the get go he has shown he rarely will justify the death penalty against hardened thugs who kill innocent people.I bring up the case of the former Warren Central foot ball star who murdered a long time friend and his little sister who welcomed him into their home and trusted him, He fell on hard times, They treated him like a son and brother. Terry Curry wouldn't even seek the death penalty . In many other cases he has done the same thing. Then because he had his own health scare, He gained sympathy votes. He reminds me of wimpy Bart Peterson who was always after the police.No backbone just blame and whine. Sheriff Layton is a joke also He ran for that position 5 times until enough illegals were able to vote him in as sheriff . He has had one of the worst Sheriff's force and managing the jail downtown, Look at all the incidents of people being released from jail, That is Layton's watch and you can't say it didn't fall upon him, He hired those deputee's and jailers. He also fired many who released inmates who weren't suppose to be freed. But I have heard his supporters say You can't blame him.Would they say don't blame GWB for not finding masses of WMD'S in IRAQ.Or not blaming Nixon for water gate .Layton does his child molester sweeps and round up a few thugs who broke parole.Other than that explain the rampant murder rate in Indianaapolis if Prosecutor Curry and Sheriff Layton are doing such a fine job and the unqualified black Police Chief Hiatt who is the police chief of IMPD. Record murder rate he can't seem to stop.You can blame Jack Cottey anymore , He is dead.Layton and Curry and Hiatt will promise to hire more black officers and appoint more black Judges to get reelected and the many black people will vote for them again along with illegals who aren't suppose to be allowed to vote.Beth White will make sure they're votes count again.
Dave

Greenfield, IN

#2 Oct 25, 2014
Curry's a moron lets not forget they think its ok to let a freak murderer get married in jail after killing 4 people in cold blood ! why ? should he not be heading to death ? but not being worried what so ever of that he focusses on wasting tax dollars arguing getting married in jail ? yep he's real worried , he knows at the end of the day he will be home in 15 - 20 years , I think Curry needs to pick up the victims family and take them shopping for the gala event I'm pretty sure they would love to attend !
Discussed

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2018
Dave wrote:
Curry's a moron lets not forget they think its ok to let a freak murderer get married in jail after killing 4 people in cold blood ! why ? should he not be heading to death ? but not being worried what so ever of that he focusses on wasting tax dollars arguing getting married in jail ? yep he's real worried , he knows at the end of the day he will be home in 15 - 20 years , I think Curry needs to pick up the victims family and take them shopping for the gala event I'm pretty sure they would love to attend !
Terry please leave this United States of America i cant believe your position you in my opion you are disgrace and lack whats needed in current American values please please step down iam sincerely embarrassed to know how you feel and are in a political position of power if i knew this world was full of people with your views i would have never had children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neighbors celebrate new park where motorcycle g... 20 hr God 1
News Let it Out (May '07) 20 hr God 289
Trump Is A Wimp. Fri nono 6
No show socks are the worst Thu Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Oct 18 God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Oct 18 lol 4
Joe Donnelly Oct 18 nono 8

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages