Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Jimmy Hoffa Jr says there will soon a be a bloody civil war against all who are against unions. He said there will be blood like a Democrat legislator called for also.Obama has not condemned one uncivil word of their rhetoric . To be honest it's not rhetoric, They have shown in those thug unions and Obama's OWS brown shirt squirters they intend on always being violent as Obama smiles and gives a speech to rile them up just to get violent. Union police play paddy cakes with fellow union thugs instead of actually beating them down for the violent thugs they truly are. They pulled down a tent that had women and children in it drinking hot chocolate , These were men and women screaming with rage and murder on their mind and pure violence , They didn't even care that women and children could die from their rage. Obama got them riled up to set it off and kill if need be as they call for blood.It's truly pathetic of this thug in command has done to this country and how many ignorant union thugs have gone along with his plans against even average citizens. The incident in Oregon , He wore a mask like in the BATMAN MOVIE. tHE ONE hEATH LEDGER WAS IN. Yet the media didn't make that connection, Or did so on purpose not too.I call upon all Real Americans now, Go out arm yourselves now. I'm being serious, Any weapon you can make be prepared, These union thugs have complete backing of Obama and Eric Holder . Obama even told his Justice Dept to go easy on rioting Ows THUGS WHO RAPED WOMEN AT THEIR CAMPS. This is what you have in command of our armies and white house and country , It is truly pitiful to watch grown adults attack women and children in a tent. To sucker punch reporters who ask simple questions of them. Obama set this all up, He loves it, I bet he is watching the video of the fox news reporter contributor over and over and saying yeah we got him didn't we. I bet Obama called up that union thug who threw the sucker punch and thanked him for being such a thug. iT is time now people to rise up and be ready for yes a civil war looming.Have an escape plan where ever you are. The unions have been given orders from Obama to kill and spill blood.
Moe

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
We do need a revolution against the rich and the retarded masses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig the bully 6 hr abc 6
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 6 hr blackaricanful 255
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Jason Austin 94
Debate: Ferguson - Indianapolis, IN 16 hr Cookie_Parker 7
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 23 hr Blackology 8
sex talk Sun cliff 1
Karen Dehut Sat abcdefghijkl 4
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••