Some attorneys not sold on proposed j...

Some attorneys not sold on proposed justice complex

There are 1 comment on the Indianapolis Business News story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Some attorneys not sold on proposed justice complex. In it, Indianapolis Business News reports that:

Walk with security commander Maj. Royce Cole through the narrow cellblocks, past the iron bars holding inmates in Marion County Jail 1, and he'll tell you what you're not seeing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Business News.

Lloyd M

Zionsville, IN

#1 Jan 16, 2014
I as well am NOT totally "On-Board" with the two proposed sites (Old Airport -or- Old Chevrolet Plant) A few friends and I have long discussed and advocated a "Consolidated Criminal Justice Center/Complex". It "irks" me every time that I need to go to the City-County building for other then this "Criminal-business" that I and my personal effects are subjected to an almost "strip search" in order to gain access to the building. I remember when the "searches" were only required when accessing the West Wing of the building where the Judges were "Paranoid" to fulfill their elected positions' duties. My suggestion is that the "Under/Unused" site of the [former] Market Square Arena could be developed in to the desired facility. There could be several sub-ground levels, and how many floors at ground and above the site could support boggles my mind. And who can dispute the "proximity" issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the Colts and the NFL 36 min okyes 15
Trump NFL 'boycott' results in highest NFL rati... 38 min Team America 10
Repeal Bill deal maybe 39 min Nuclear Option LOL 4
Liberty Germain, Abigail Williams 7 hr call 4
News WWII vet knelt with the NFL players Sunday 10 hr TrumpDaFoolz 13
Kushner used private email to conduct White Hou... 19 hr TrumpCare Defeate... 3
Dwight Bell Mon Colyermaryann 11

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance