Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

It's only a matter of time. Rising violent crime, shootings and murders daily. Streets falling apart and services being cut. We have huge corruption with Ballards crooked city government. Large subsides given to private builders are using tax dollars to make huge profits. The city budget is in shambles. Vacant homes are on every single block. IPS is one of the worst systems in the nation. More attention is paid to sports teams and events than to public safety. Ballards phony "velocity" plan was a waste of tax dollars once again to promote downtown but you can't walk to the store in any neighborhood near downtown without getting raped, robbed or shot in the head. The mass transit system is a joke and will never get better. If you are smart, get out of Indy now!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

You are so correct. Well said.
Ralphs Red Ryder

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Ballard is thhe worst mayor we have had in 100 years. He was elected on a fluke cause he said he was for the little guy. As soon as he got into office, he sold his soul to the big law firm of Barnes and Thornberg. Then he appointed mafia strongman Lincoln Plowman as the head of the vice squad.

All Ballard does, since he has been in office, is get drunk and travel the world.

I hope he goes to prison one day.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Andrew wrote:
It's only a matter of time. Rising violent crime, shootings and murders daily. Streets falling apart and services being cut. We have huge corruption with Ballards crooked city government. Large subsides given to private builders are using tax dollars to make huge profits. The city budget is in shambles. Vacant homes are on every single block. IPS is one of the worst systems in the nation. More attention is paid to sports teams and events than to public safety. Ballards phony "velocity" plan was a waste of tax dollars once again to promote downtown but you can't walk to the store in any neighborhood near downtown without getting raped, robbed or shot in the head. The mass transit system is a joke and will never get better. If you are smart, get out of Indy now!
You are so wrong.
Georgia Street

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I love Ballard because I love to PAY TO PLAY!

Just give Ballard and the Indiana Republican Party some cash--even if it from ill gotten gains---you too can have the taxpayers fund your ventures. That's what Ballard does when he's not eating dbl/bacon/cheeseburgers,drinki ng martinis,traveling the world,being flogged by the FOP,making bad deals for taxpayers and riding his bicycle in hopes of discovering the elusive Republican Public Restroom Tryst.

Look at me! Georgia St! He's wrapped himself in my love! And your dollars too!
SNAFU

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

The Marion GOP laundered my money, gave me a development to make more cash, and then gave me a tax write off.

Now they know what it means to be a republican!
Evil Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

http://youtu.be/FhnfSqVvJZU

WE will be cooking in the streets!

Time for a BAR-B-Q!

B;lacks love a barby!

http://youtu.be/FhnfSqVvJZU
Truth

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Has nothing to do with Ballard. This city was this way years ago. If anything it's better now. If obummer stop passing out free rides maybe this city would clean up a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Not one Gay person can prove they were born gay (Jun '13) 3 hr cpeter1313 115
Republicans Gone Wild 6 hr Starlett Miller 34
Republican Child Molesters 7 hr Starlett Miller 67
Obama is satan 7 hr Cpeter1313 6
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 7 hr Cpeter1313 37
More Liberal idiocracy 7 hr SamREAL 7
Republicans Still Destroying America 7 hr Cpeter1313 103
•••
•••