Black congress woman for Obama is a ...

Black congress woman for Obama is a racist

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 26, 2012
A black congress women in VA named Maxwell whined and ranted with her racist mouth about white people , She touted how racist they are not wanting a black face as President. Didn't we hear that from Obama when he was candidate Obama, He held up a dollar bill and waved it as he played the race card and said, A lot of people won't vote for me because I'm not the same color as this face.Why wouldn't one of his black peeps utter what Obama has condoned from day one against white people. Call them racist and colonialist .The congress lady even said she is telling her black kids how racist America is to this day.I could say all of those black people with jobs and lots of money made it on their own without help. I guess no white people built those homes, cars, schools. that black people live in and attend schools within.All those inventions by white people that benefit black people. I guess Maxwell will give up all those things created and developed by white inventors and scientist .Not even England has a black PM .Has Russia a black President?Has Australia elected an Aborigine President? Will South Africa ever elect a white President again lol.Maybe Maxwell needs a lesson in urban affairs and who is paying for all those welfare programs her black people use so much.I can't wait for Romney to be out next President =)
Anonymous

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
You sir are definitely racist! This is exactly what Maxwell was talking about! "a lesson in urban affairs and who is paying for all those welfare programs her black people use so much." What is wrong with you? And I'm so glad Obama is president again. We can finely put fools like you back into their place!
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#3 Nov 7, 2012
leave him alone. poor thing is probably tired as i think he was richard murdocks right hand man. they both have about the same intelligence, dont you think???????? god bless the voters in ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump isn't even president yet, and already he’... 43 min LockHerUp 1
Trump Winery seeking foreign workers 1 hr WelcomeToTheTrump... 1
2 year old girl murdered thrown in well 1 hr Bahahahahaha 1
Trump reduced to paying Facebook for ads for in... 10 hr TrumpedHillary 2
Black lives are Worthless (Aug '15) 21 hr Go Blue Forever 36
Donald Trump sued by woman who accuses him of s... 23 hr GrabEmByTheKittyMeow 1
Indianapolis has more crime than Atlanta Tue ima hoosier 6

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance