obama's healthcare navs make $90 a...

obama's healthcare navs make $90 an hour

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Wisdom

Camby, IN

#1 Dec 4, 2013
OKAY where is the outrage in the media who know that Obama and his Dems in congress set it up to allow Obama's healthcare navigators sign up people to obama zombie care at the wage of $90 bucks an hour, Not $9 bucks an hour But $90.I haven't seen Ed Shultz or Chrissy Matthews get angry over that wage. I haven't seen Andersen Cooper in a tizzy fit over the high wage Obama healthcare navigators earn.I haven't seen Rachel Madcow demand Obama lower those healthcare navigators wages now.They wont, They are all rich. They got their money. They will defend Obama tooth and nail to try and give him a legacy , Even in their hearts they know $90 bucks an hour is a slap in the face at middle class hardworking people who make far less and work much harder to now pay for the wages of those healthcare navigators.HOW MANY KNEW THAT THOSE HEALTHCARE OBAMA ZOMBIE NAVIGATORS EARN $90 AN HOUR?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 ways to improve the image of the Indianapolis... 3 hr True 1
Carmel Indiana is WHITE TRASH Country (Mar '12) 15 hr idk 4
Roots Remake of Hate and Revisionist History 15 hr Race Issue 1
People using opposite sex restrooms 17 hr lol 10
Pence is toast Mon Moon Goddess 12
He's lying to you, too! EAC Sun Meee 4
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) May 29 Fact Jack 982
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) May 19 kidderjeffrey 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages