Why is Al sharpton wprking for MSNBC?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2012
MSNBC has a very racist angry welfare pimp working for it's station. Why is it they will blast Rush Limbaugh for things he has said, yet they hired a very angry racist black man like Al Sharpton?He tried to get riots started at the OWS camp protest in New York, Now he is trying to get riots started down in Florida over the black teenager shot and killed by a Hispanic block captain, The facts in the case have not all been laid out as of yet, Yet Al Sharpton and Obama will soon put his two cents in, They suspended the police Chief just because he is white. Now the parents of the slain black teenager want the police Chief fired for doing his job, The Hispanic block captain was questioned, Florida has a standing gun law, Meaning you have the right to protect yourself in public also, The black teenager if it's concluded by eyewitnesses that he did charge and tackle the Hispanic block captain, Then he had every right to defend himself and to shoot and kill the 6'3" black teenager . Now Al Sharpton typical of him to stir up more trouble and chant no justice no peace, Again MSNBC calls itself a news source, Obama calls CNN and MSNBC his most invaluable news sources , Then why isn't he telling them to fire Al Sharpton for trying to stir up race riots and murder?What if David Duke worked for say Fox news and nightly called for riots against black people and screamed no justice no peace, What do you think Obama and Al Sharpton would say?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2 Mar 23, 2012
They have dead intern Scarborough working for them.
That is different since he is white.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 23, 2012
I don't like Joe either lol Joe is a Rino. How can Obama claim CNN and MSNBC are legit news channels he likes, When they have people on their shows demanding for riots and chaos in the USA and for blood in our streets, The slaughter of bankers or anyone with lots of money they don't like. Is this really a free country when people such as Al Sharpton, Micheal Moore, and Professor Cornell West and Bill Maher call for an Arab spring and blood in the USA when three of those Liberals are 1% themselves . How many Black basketball players are 1% , Are they going to demand they will killed because they have huge million dollar contracts just for dribbling and dunking a basketball.Then there is Chris Matthews who mocked and called three of the republican candidates cultist .Glenn Beck was removed from Fox news just for telling the truth about George Soros being a Nazi collaborator.Yes Soros was born a jew, But he considers himself an Atheist by nature.Yet it was shown he collaborated with the Nazi's to save he and his mothers own skin and life.
Larry

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Rev Al doesn't want people killed. Are you serious? That is not the way people in position think. People in any sane position don't think like that. We pray for people who think like that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Where else would he work? For FOX? Uh, no.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Where else would he work? For FOX? Uh, no.
That is what I was thinking. MSNBC seems the logical choice for a liberal scumbag like Sharpton.
Alfred

Carmel, IN

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Sharpton works for msnbc because he is a race baiting liberal hate filled obamacrat
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Alfred wrote:
Sharpton works for msnbc because he is a race baiting liberal hate filled obamacrat
That is what a racist would say.
Barrack Obama

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 4, 2013
He works for me. To spread my lies and hate to the simple followers known as democrats. They will believe anything you tell them. They require someone to think for them and guide them, for they are my flock, my mindless sheep with no path. I, their almighty emperor, will jump off a bridge and they will follow. That bridge is my healthcare plan. How else can I get my wicked ways to the eyes and ears of deaf sheep? Through the ways of my pawn Sharpton, who will cry racism and hate, those words will enter the hearts of the lost, for I will lead them.

New Book of Liberalism, ch 4, vs 1-6
George W Bush

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Pathetic Wisdom wrote:
He works for me. To spread my lies and hate to the simple followers known as democrats. They will believe anything you tell them. They require someone to think for them and guide them, for they are my flock, my mindless sheep with no path. I, their almighty emperor, will jump off a bridge and they will follow. That bridge is my healthcare plan. How else can I get my wicked ways to the eyes and ears of deaf sheep? Through the ways of my pawn Sharpton, who will cry racism and hate, those words will enter the hearts of the lost, for I will lead them.
New Book of Liberalism, ch 4, vs 1-6
Actually he tells the truth. We republicans have lied to you so much you believe us. Just as Hitler said. Lie enough and the dummies will believe anything. That's you! He! He!
Beth

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 5, 2013
George W Bush wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he tells the truth. We republicans have lied to you so much you believe us. Just as Hitler said. Lie enough and the dummies will believe anything. That's you! He! He!
He tells the truth? You are an idiot.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells the truth? You are an idiot.
We all know Bush is an idiot. Tell us something we don't know.
Beth

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>We all know Bush is an idiot. Tell us something we don't know.
Oh he is an idiot too. Just like you and Obama
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he is an idiot too. Just like myself
Yes we already know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OWS and Anonymous Battle Child Molesters!! (Apr '13) 3 hr abusers_ 9
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 7 hr The Barber of The... 66
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 8 hr Chuckie 2
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 10 hr Miles 8
Let it Out (Oct '07) 14 hr Jerry E 228
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 22 hr Chann 48
Dan Quayle For President 2016 23 hr PAM 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web