Indianapolis Pastor Accused of Child Molesting

Dec 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBIW-AM Bedford

An eastside pastor is charged with three felony counts of child molesting, after a parishioner accused 70-year-old Otis Bernard Jetter of molesting him when he was a child.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Saw this last night @ 10PM, fox59.
Dare anybody to find it in any other news sources this morning; ie the Star, Wthr, Wrtv, Wish, Wibc, etc....
Truth be know, this will probably drop off fox when they are pressured from the 'black clegy', and those in local gubment that kowtow to them.
If this were a white pastor, all hell would have torn loose on all those "news" sources, complete with multiple photos of the perp (which, of course, fox chose not to run)
It's just constantly in your face that only the white man is capable of molestation.
Wouldn't want to piss off the 'black clergy' with the truth about one of theirs, would we?
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Wait, you mean black liberal churches also harbor child molesters? I thought only Catholics and whites were molesters? I thought only GOP voters fondled little kids? This is obviously a fictitious story pepetrated by the racists over at FOX. ;)

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Wait, you mean black liberal churches also harbor child molesters? I thought only Catholics and whites were molesters? I thought only GOP voters fondled little kids? This is obviously a fictitious story pepetrated by the racists over at FOX. ;)
Yes, FOX59 will pay dearly for running this obviously concocted story without proper 'approval' from the black clergy.
Be on the lookout for a libel suit, filed by none other than Mr. Jack Crawford. Every black scumbag's hero.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Black GOP voter.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Carl wrote:
Black GOP voter.
Those about as common as Bigfoot.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Those about as common as Bigfoot.
Or a black with a FICO score above 300.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

It is easy to find all kinds of statistics on all kinds of crimes on all kinds of official web sites but there is very little hard data (if any)on sex crimes involving children and the race of the perpetrators.

I have looked!

No one I argue with on these forums can provide any data either. The only information they have is the old wives tales and superstitions their grandmamma told them.

With that said it is easy to say that it is not a stretch to extend all other crime data into the area of child molest.

Since blacks lead the nation in practically all other crimes including rape, murder and murder of children it is perfectly reasonable to presume that blacks lead the nation in sex crimes against children.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Starlett Miller wrote:
It is easy to find all kinds of statistics on all kinds of crimes on all kinds of official web sites but there is very little hard data (if any)on sex crimes involving children and the race of the perpetrators.
I have looked!
No one I argue with on these forums can provide any data either. The only information they have is the old wives tales and superstitions their grandmamma told them.
With that said it is easy to say that it is not a stretch to extend all other crime data into the area of child molest.
Since blacks lead the nation in practically all other crimes including rape, murder and murder of children it is perfectly reasonable to presume that blacks lead the nation in sex crimes against children.
But remember...the negro is the darling of the media.
Keisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

There are several black pastors who molest children and even rape women... but none of you know if it's true. It makes me wonder because he is still a member of the church and on top of that he sings in the freaking choir! Personally believe that his aunt put him up to this for whatever reason. He never looked directly at the camera...and most people when they have been hurt and want revenge they want their attacker to know they are the ones who is blasting them and they are not timid and shy but they are bold. I know because I've been there.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Starlett Miller wrote:
I have looked!
You also have a significant number of white apologists trying to justify all of the black crime and blaming it on society, poverty, education, etc. There are many white people who are poor, live in trash ghettos, and have absent parents...yet they fail to kill and rape at the frequency of their colored counterparts.

Unfortunately, expectations are so low for black people as a race, that when they are criminal, it is viewed as normal.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

This is just a scheme of the blue eyed devils because the brother is getting too uppity!

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Keisha wrote:
There are several black pastors who molest children and even rape women... but none of you know if it's true. It makes me wonder because he is still a member of the church and on top of that he sings in the freaking choir! Personally believe that his aunt put him up to this for whatever reason. He never looked directly at the camera...and most people when they have been hurt and want revenge they want their attacker to know they are the ones who is blasting them and they are not timid and shy but they are bold. I know because I've been there.
Sorry for your personal experience, but why does THIS accuser have to be wrong, if his two faults were to be camera-shy and still sing in the choir?
Most guys, I'll bet, would NOT look proudly at the camera, and confess to a corn-holing. Plus his faith might have prevented him from coming forward, until he felt he was strong enough to.
And he might actually enjoy very much his contribution to his God by continuing to sing in the choir. But that's HIS thing, not yours.
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your personal experience, but why does THIS accuser have to be wrong, if his two faults were to be camera-shy and still sing in the choir?
Most guys, I'll bet, would NOT look proudly at the camera, and confess to a corn-holing. Plus his faith might have prevented him from coming forward, until he felt he was strong enough to.
And he might actually enjoy very much his contribution to his God by continuing to sing in the choir. But that's HIS thing, not yours.
In my best Bevis (or Butthead) voice.... He He He... He said "corn-holing"...

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
In my best Bevis (or Butthead) voice.... He He He... He said "corn-holing"...
It was either that, or a 'candle-snuffing'.

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ta Da!
Story finally appeared on Wish8 site in the past hour (4-5PM)
They're trying to play it on the site as "published at 9:37AM", and was "updated at 1:06PM".
Man, they just have know limit on how low they will stoop while they lie.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
But remember...the negro is the darling of the media.
We are envious of the negro.

Why do we feel so inadequate?

“Is this thing on?”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text>
We are envious of the negro.
Why do we feel so inadequate?
Said the gay imposter of the original nuffsaid.
Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

A Child. Molester comes in all sizes and Colors !! I'm Not Caring what Color they are they all need to see the Inside of a Jail Cell or Graveyard which ever comes First ! My only Problem is Please Victims Don't Wait 20 years to Tell !!! It May save other kids ! I'm African American and I Would Sring a Predator up No Matter his Damn Color !!
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the gay imposter of the original nuffsaid.
I remember when you and I would meet up and make love in the restroom at the truckstop in Columbus. It was dirty. The air was foul. We would continue to wear our white sheets from the evenings much earlier klan meeting.

Now,we only meet up once in a great while at the Claypool Ct.

We are conflicted about our masculinity. That is why we are closeted bisexual republicans!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Time to spit in Gays food 8 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 8 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 9 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) 16 hr Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! Fri Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up Fri Last name 2
Heather Koiro Fri Miss Beasley 1
•••
•••