Let it Out

There are 147 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to [email protected], or fill out and submit this form .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

“Iz gettin' uz kittehs!!”

Since: Apr 07

Danville, Indiana

#126 Dec 26, 2007
Man in the Mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring me back a t-shirt!
I'll try. They usually sell out this time of year!

“live well-laughoften- love much”

Since: Nov 07

Somewhere in Mississippi

#127 Dec 26, 2007
Ms Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me! But... it's past three & you've probably already left the office. I still have two hours!
No, still here. It's only 2:25 here.
INDYGIRL

Bridgeport, WV

#128 Dec 26, 2007
Is it 5:00 yet! It has been a slo-o-o-o-o-o news day today!

Somewhere in Mississippi

#129 Dec 26, 2007
INDYGIRL wrote:
Is it 5:00 yet! It has been a slo-o-o-o-o-o news day today!
It's 5:00 SOMEWHERE, just not here..........

“Iz gettin' uz kittehs!!”

Since: Apr 07

Danville, Indiana

#130 Dec 26, 2007
southern miss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, still here. It's only 2:25 here.
Ah... well, at least you only have ten minutes, now!:)
Man in the Mirror

Camby, IN

#131 Dec 26, 2007
G'night everyone!

Somewhere in Mississippi

#132 Dec 26, 2007
Have a good evening everyone!
so good

United States

#133 Dec 26, 2007
Chris L wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I wouldn't mind some divinity.:-)
Back when I was a child, my Grandmother made Divinity. She started it right after we got all the Christmas Eve dinner dishes finished. She made green and pink. I loved it then. Don't think I would now, too sweet. My mom would sew beautiful long skirts made of velvet that we had picked out at the fabric store in the Meadows. That was before it got bad, in the early 70's. We would wear those skirts, and put out luminary on the sidewalks and make divinity. The best.
so good

United States

#134 Dec 26, 2007
First thought wrote:
Todays news:
CRAWFORD, Texas (AP)-- President Bush, still voicing concern about special project spending by Congress, signed a $555 billion bill Wednesday that funds the Iraq war well into 2008 and keeps government agencies running through next September.
What would medical insurance cost for all Americans?
Medical insurance provided by the government is too big a cost, socialized government.
so good

United States

#135 Dec 26, 2007
southern miss wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a very enjoyable Christmas, too. Just need a few more days off......Of course, attorneys never rest!
Just a question for you. Is it worthwhile to go to school for a paralegal/mediation ? Would I be putting in long hours on the job, just asking. Need to go back to school to better finances. Been home with kids along time. Thought you might have some insight. Thanks
Daily Driven Import

Indianapolis, IN

#136 Dec 26, 2007
Matthew Smith we miss you.

“Forget regret...”

Since: Mar 07

Lubbock, TX

#137 Dec 26, 2007
It's good to see that Will Smith was misquoted rather than an idiot.:-)

When I first heard the rumor of what he said, I wondered if it was a remark misinterpreted or taken out of context. I'd like to know what led up to that remark, though. That doesn't strike me as something that just pops up, ya know?
bes

United States

#138 Dec 26, 2007
Man in the Mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
At least wait until after the 1st of the new year! Our HR person a/k/a Attila the Hun is already working on taking the decorations down.
Are ya outta your mind???? Mine came down this morning, would've been last night but I was too pooped to mess with it!
not just for kids

Indianapolis, IN

#139 Dec 26, 2007
Loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that staying in a marriage for the kids is necessarily the right thing or the responsible thing to do. At the end of the day, each parent is still a person and deserves the right to be happy. Isn't that one of the main goals in life, to be happy? How happy can someone be staying in marriage where they no longer love the other person and the other person no longer loves them? Talk about a waste of time. You only live once. Don't you want to grow old with someone you're happy with?
I tend to think that once you decide to have kids, you don't get to put yourself first anymore. At least not until the kids are 18.

That said, I think staying together ONLY for the kids is a horrible mistake. Staying together if you hate each other and are fighting constantly is only going to teach your kids how to have completely dysfunctional marriages themselves. It will teach them that fighting all the time, being passive-agressive and miserable is normal.

I wish my parents had divorced. It would have been better than 15 years of living in a war zone.
Indymama

Indianapolis, IN

#143 Dec 26, 2007
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Nudge, nudge, it's time to get up. Get ready to go home. What are we going to tell our spouses? Oh no, I am in big trouble having a jammie party with all you pretty ladies.
Maybe the Star should start a new forum called "Flirt It Out" or "Let's Get a Room."
Marie

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Dec 26, 2007
Staying in a marriage for the kids may seem right until those children are old enough to realize their parents don't love each other. And that's wrong in so many ways.
Idiot watch

Indianapolis, IN

#145 Dec 26, 2007
What a dork wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!! The condoms were too small!!!
You're not supposed to wear them over your head!
Twelve Days

Cincinnati, OH

#146 Dec 26, 2007
bes wrote:
<quoted text>
Are ya outta your mind???? Mine came down this morning, would've been last night but I was too pooped to mess with it!
Christmas just began. How early did you put up your decorations?
Bob

Fishers, IN

#147 Dec 26, 2007
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking at it all wrong. I'm thrilled that stores are saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". I don't want my Christmas holiday wrapped up with the greedy, materialistic frenzy that happens. Please, keep Jesus separate from corporate greed.
When did commerce become a "bad " thing?
Bob

Fishers, IN

#148 Dec 26, 2007
so good wrote:
<quoted text> Medical insurance provided by the government is too big a cost, socialized government.
Who cares! Health care is not a government function... defense is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 ways to improve the image of the Indianapolis... 5 hr True 1
Carmel Indiana is WHITE TRASH Country (Mar '12) 17 hr idk 4
Roots Remake of Hate and Revisionist History 17 hr Race Issue 1
People using opposite sex restrooms 19 hr lol 10
Pence is toast Mon Moon Goddess 12
He's lying to you, too! EAC Sun Meee 4
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) May 29 Fact Jack 982
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) May 19 kidderjeffrey 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages