Let it Out

There are 147 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to [email protected], or fill out and submit this form .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

One Last Time

Marysville, OH

#22 Dec 26, 2007
susie wrote:
<quoted text>UR GD @ THS
No.....IM GR8

:)
Comedy Routine

Evansville, IN

#23 Dec 26, 2007
Really wrote:
People who stay in a marriage because of the kids have a sense of responsibility. Doing the right thing is never easy, but it's always right.
You might think it's the right thing to do, I just hope your children live in a loving environment and not one of stress and hatred because you don't like one another.
There are people in this world who need others, refuse marriage counseling, refuse to accept a one-way ticket out of the marriage and wake up and go to expressing negative words or tones to their partner on a daily basis in front of their kids. Our neighbors best times as a married couple is when they are apart from each other. And we think we had it tough with family over the holidays.
Gooberhead

United States

#25 Dec 26, 2007
susie wrote:
<quoted text>I truely believe that anyone who is ashamed of Jesus, or is trying to please everybody will go under or out of business. " You can not serve God and man" so you better serve God!
But I don't want to cook people or divinities. And besides, I've eaten enough already.
jill

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Dec 26, 2007
susie wrote:
<quoted text>I truely believe that anyone who is ashamed of Jesus, or is trying to please everybody will go under or out of business. " You can not serve God and man" so you better serve God!
You're looking at it all wrong. I'm thrilled that stores are saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". I don't want my Christmas holiday wrapped up with the greedy, materialistic frenzy that happens. Please, keep Jesus separate from corporate greed.

“Forget regret...”

Since: Mar 07

Lubbock, TX

#27 Dec 26, 2007
Gooberhead wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't want to cook people or divinities. And besides, I've eaten enough already.
Actually, I wouldn't mind some divinity.:-)
joe

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 26, 2007
one of the emmis stations will pick up Paul Harvey. They have other indpls talk stations, with more reps. on them.
joe

Lexington, KY

#29 Dec 26, 2007
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking at it all wrong. I'm thrilled that stores are saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". I don't want my Christmas holiday wrapped up with the greedy, materialistic frenzy that happens. Please, keep Jesus separate from corporate greed.
one reason why target sales is down, people don`t shop them because won`t say Merry Christmas, use Christmas in ads. Some stores like Sears,Penny`s went back to using Christmas in ads. They found out better to say Merry Christmas then offend the 85% that believe in Christmas.

“live well-laughoften- love much”

Since: Nov 07

Somewhere in Mississippi

#30 Dec 26, 2007
Good Hump Day morning to all! Is our office the only office open today??? Wish I was still in bed -- asleep! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
susie

United States

#31 Dec 26, 2007
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I am not looking at anything wrong when it comes to my Jesus! He said come to me for all things, didn't say a word about seperating.
JAC

AOL

#32 Dec 26, 2007
Gooberhead wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a true Gooberhead.

“Iz gettin' uz kittehs!!”

Since: Apr 07

Danville, Indiana

#33 Dec 26, 2007
southern miss wrote:
Good Hump Day morning to all! Is our office the only office open today??? Wish I was still in bed -- asleep! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
My office is open, too, but there are only about 5 of us here today.
double standard

Pryor, OK

#34 Dec 26, 2007
southern miss wrote:
No I had to work too
susie

United States

#35 Dec 26, 2007
I will post my new plate when I get back! jesus up!
lisa

Plymouth, MN

#36 Dec 26, 2007
wow
Laughing out loud

Pryor, OK

#37 Dec 26, 2007
"I thought Purdue had more dignity than to accept a cheesy bowl game against a little school for a paycheck that probably won't even cover expenses. Let the players be with their families and get working on academics."

Whoever wrote this has no clue how the bowl game payouts go. Purdue is making money for the ENTIRE big ten playing in this game. Academics???? They are on Holiday Break!@!!!!

Go back to working for the FTC

“live well-laughoften- love much”

Since: Nov 07

Somewhere in Mississippi

#38 Dec 26, 2007
Ms Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks, doesn't it??
David Houk

Louisville, KY

#39 Dec 26, 2007
If you miss Paul Harvey since WIBC has dropped him, I have good news.You can find Paul on 700am WLW and 840am WHAS.I live in Greenwood area and both stations come in great they are both clear channel 50,000watt stations.Maybe WIBC will wake up?
Man in the Mirror

Brownsburg, IN

#40 Dec 26, 2007
southern miss wrote:
I'm here.
chr

Carmel, IN

#41 Dec 26, 2007
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
one reason why target sales is down, people don`t shop them because won`t say Merry Christmas, use Christmas in ads. Some stores like Sears,Penny`s went back to using Christmas in ads. They found out better to say Merry Christmas then offend the 85% that believe in Christmas.
Please, anyone that is worried whether a big-box retailer wishes them a Merry Christmans or a Happy Holiday has other issues to deal with. Maybe you should be more concerned why they exploit Christmas for their own greed.
sofa spud

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Dec 26, 2007
Ms Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too, I think I'll leave early.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Sun TLK 37
looking Sun drshado 1
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Sat freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Sat Wish 1
roger wethington Sat little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Fri PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Fri Wish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages