Let it Out

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to letitout@indystar.com, or fill out and submit this form . Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lafayette

Newark, OH

#1 Dec 26, 2007
52 weeks from tomorrow is Christmas of 2008 . Start saving for it now and it won't be so hard to pay for then ....
Comedy Routine

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 26, 2007
Thank God its Wednesday and I can go back to work.
emperors new clothes

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2007
Where is the rule that says if you are a celebrity you can't have an opinion? Everyone is entitled to support whoever they please. You don't have to agree with them anymore than Floyd the barber or Goober the gas station attendant but they are entitled to their opinion.
Takes One To Know One

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2007
Fruitcake for breakfast........YUM!!!
susie

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Dec 26, 2007
To the License branch I go, to get my vanity plate ordered for next year. I don't want anyone to take the one I am thinking about reserving.SUZN HRY Thats not it. ha ha
Dennis_Daviess Co

Newberry, IN

#6 Dec 26, 2007
Man am I glad that Christmas is finally over. But. I got some great pictures of all of the new little babies in the family this year. It looked just like Christmas about 20 to 25 yrs. ago when it was my to brothers, my sister and myself started having kids. Now it's all of our kids having babies now. It sure made my parent feel old to think they had that many great grand children. My third grand child will be here in Feb. I can hardly wait. It will be my first grandson. But I did see one advantage to all of this. Now it our time to spoil the kids and send them home to their parents. It's like mom said. It's our turn to get even.
Get It

Marysville, OH

#7 Dec 26, 2007
Actually, I think this vanity plate is more suitable for you:

LIO SUZE

/
susie wrote:
To the License branch I go, to get my vanity plate ordered for next year. I don't want anyone to take the one I am thinking about reserving.SUZN HRY Thats not it. ha ha
Bangin

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2007
Takes One To Know One wrote:
Fruitcake for breakfast........YUM!!!
*Barfs*
Dennis_Daviess Co

Newberry, IN

#9 Dec 26, 2007
Hope everyone has a good New Year coming up and let's make it even a better year come Nov. Vote out all of these politicians that keep taking our money left and right. If they don't get rid of these property taxes, that's going to be their fate. "Booted out of office in 08."
Late gift

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 26, 2007
Hmmm... I always check my bank account on line to make sure I've written down all my debits. This morning I checked and found that one debit that had cleared the bank last week has now disappeared and I have the $130 back in my account. Late gift? bank error? Hopefully it's just a glitch and it will show correctly when I get home this afternoon.
Back to work

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 26, 2007
I'm wishing I'd left more vacation time to year end time off, but had too many good opportunities to travel earlier in the year, so into the office I go! We had a lot of fun yesterday at my family Christmas dinner, though, and I'll need the coffee to stay awake with the slight workload we'll have the rest of the week, LOL!
CHICKEN

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 26, 2007
INDY STAR It's Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays
You BLEW that one BIGTIME
Shame on you
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Evansville, IN

#13 Dec 26, 2007
The star doesn't want to offend anyone so they say "HAPPY HOLIDAY"
Well I am offended
But does the STAR care NOT
I know

Des Plaines, IL

#14 Dec 26, 2007
MERRY CHRISTMAS wrote:
The star doesn't want to offend anyone so they say "HAPPY HOLIDAY"
Well I am offended
But does the STAR care NOT
Yes
Really

Milroy, IN

#16 Dec 26, 2007
People who stay in a marriage because of the kids have a sense of responsibility. Doing the right thing is never easy, but it's always right.

You might think it's the right thing to do, I just hope your children live in a loving environment and not one of stress and hatred because you don't like one another.
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Dec 26, 2007
Good global day after Christmas Wednesday morning to one and all.

“Forget regret...”

Since: Mar 07

Lubbock, TX

#18 Dec 26, 2007
Good morning, all! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Have fun returning all those things that are the wrong size!
susie

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2007
Get It wrote:
Actually, I think this vanity plate is more suitable for you:
LIO SUZE
/
<quoted text>
UR GD @ THS
susie

United States

#20 Dec 26, 2007
CHICKEN wrote:
INDY STAR It's Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays
You BLEW that one BIGTIME
Shame on you
I truely believe that anyone who is ashamed of Jesus, or is trying to please everybody will go under or out of business. " You can not serve God and man" so you better serve God!
Twelve Days

Hillsboro, OH

#21 Dec 26, 2007
Lee wrote:
Good global day after Christmas Wednesday morning to one and all.
And good second day of Christmas to you! Hope it's great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat chix 9 hr Shark 8
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... Sat old friend 2
Marriage Legal in Indiana Sat Learn to Read 35
Eubola is like school!!! Sat Dave 5
Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Sat No Surprise 10
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Fri Shark 73
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Fri Shark 291
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs