Where are all the angry gay Obama vot...

Where are all the angry gay Obama voters at?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2014
I ask where are they at over the Benghazi murder of four americans and the Gay ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed? I mean Obama mocked the terrorist attacks. The parents of those four killed still ask Obama. what happened and why/ Obama ignores them. Where is code pink and every Gay group calling for answers over Benghazi attacks. Obama put the story of the angry crowd mad because a white preacher in fla burned their beloved koran.Now we know that was all one huge lie. Yet again I ask where are the Gay people to ask what happened to the gay AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS.ALL OF THE SUDDEN chris stevens being gay doesn't matter to Obama or the gay groups.Hillary knew of the dangers in Benghazi She was asked for better security and she denied them that, Obama after the attacks went back to bed The next day he played golf.You recall how the same left wing media kept showing GWB in a classroom after he learned of the 9/11 attacks,.They go he just stayed there , He didn't even get up and leave. Obama went back to bed yawned and didn't even say call me in the morning ot cancel his golf game.where is the same outrage ? Then weeks and months after the attack Obama and his white house and media still clung to the angry crowd burning of the koran by a white fla teacher in fla lokl. even susan rice came out to give a reason why as she even took out the term terrorist. That was suppose to be Hillary Clinton's job to address the people. She was then Secretary of State . Yet not long after John KERRY took over Hillary's job lol. why were unarmed non american guards protecting out embassy ?recall the outrage by the lefty media ovber the prison in iraq They said GWB knew was a torture prison for terrorist to gain intel from them in iraq, He was rheemed and dragged over the coals, you had the images of america soldiers taunting the terrorist prisoners with huge german shepards and making them strip down naked. nobody died there, yet we told about the inhumane treatment by our american soldiers upon those poor terrorist.The sasme for gitmo THAT IS STILL OPEN LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indy Car safety 3 hr SeriouslySaveLives 1
Boo Hoo Hoo Boehner 8 hr TrumpedCommies 3
White House struggles with Kushner crisis 17 hr bye bye Jared 1
NSA Confirms Evidence of Collusion with Kremlin 17 hr Impeachment is in... 3
Pence’s popularity plummets as his involvement ... Fri Mike is all Trump... 3
FBI: Jared Kushner person of interest in Russia... Fri investigation pro... 4
Kushner tried to set up a secret communications... Fri investigation pro... 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance