Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#23 May 29, 2013
Now all you have to do is join boy scouts and go camping. I am sure that there will be a line of boys ready.
Art Spincter

Nappanee, IN

#24 May 29, 2013
Check with any local art gallary, I'm sure you;ll find plenty of dates or others willing to exchange their first time teen sex inbred family stories.
TNvols

Indianapolis, IN

#25 May 29, 2013
Art Spincter wrote:
Check with any local art gallary, I'm sure you;ll find plenty of dates or others willing to exchange their first time teen sex inbred family stories.
You spelled sphincter wrong Art. Nice try.
Art Shpincter

Nappanee, IN

#26 May 29, 2013
TNvols wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled sphincter wrong Art. Nice try.
Thanks, I'm sure cpetergag would've corrected me being this is his area of expertise
Hardy Har Har

Indianapolis, IN

#27 May 30, 2013
Art Shpincter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'm sure cpetergag would've corrected me being this is his area of expertise
Well,if you're going to act as if you're the smartest dawg in the room.....I guess one should have an ability to spell correctly dontcha think?
face

Evansville, IN

#29 Feb 27, 2014
I wish I had 600 partners. Ive only been with 21.but I had the same boyfriend most of the way through high school. We were on the wrestling team though.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#30 Feb 27, 2014
And you're an idiot. None of the main posters on here, including the OP, is a gay man. They're sad little adolescent-minded morons who think they're being humorous...and failing spectacularly.

And you're no better. By no means do pedos have at least one gay experience. BTW---HIV is rising most rapidly in the straight, minority population.

600 partners? Not most gay men. But if it were true, look at the number: Men are most sexually active from 18 to about 55, or 37 years. That's 13,505 days (give or take some leap days) divided by 600. That's a different partner every 22.5 days, or a partner every month on average. That's not much different from many straight guys' totals. So go clean your own house and stay out of ours.
gross wrote:
This is so disgusting. And we wonder why HIV is so prevalent among this group.
Gay males, on average, have over 600 sexual partners in their lifetime. Nothing moral about it! It's wrong!
Pedophile men have had at least one homosexual encounter in their lifetime.
You people are dangerous!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#31 Feb 27, 2014
600 partners is unrealistic for most gay men, nor should it be a goal. Notches on the bedpost just weaken the bedpost.

What's important is enjoying a guy whether you have sex with them or not, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS play safely.
face wrote:
I wish I had 600 partners. Ive only been with 21.but I had the same boyfriend most of the way through high school. We were on the wrestling team though.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Feb 27, 2014
face wrote:
Do you want to come over to SamReals house?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Feb 27, 2014
The republicans are training new child molesters everyday
face

Evansville, IN

#34 Feb 27, 2014
There is nothing that feels better than a big hard one thrusting in and out of my fun hole. Its heaven.
SamREAL

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Feb 28, 2014
face wrote:
There is nothing that feels better than a big hard one thrusting in and out of my fun hole. Its heaven.
I an provide that for you.
face

Evansville, IN

#36 Mar 1, 2014
Then do it. Pound me. Fill me up. Stretch me out. Let me feel you pulsating inside me.
Guy2

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Mar 1, 2014
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to come over to SamReals house?
No. He is not a liberal queen.
me s

Evansville, IN

#39 Mar 1, 2014
I want to be castrated.
Guy2

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Mar 1, 2014
face wrote:
Then do it. Pound me. Fill me up. Stretch me out. Let me feel you pulsating inside me.
I am republican tea party but I can help you with that face. I would be more than happy to.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Mar 1, 2014
me s wrote:
I want to be castrated.
We crazy liberals need to be castrated, so we can't breed any more nut jobs.
face

Evansville, IN

#42 Mar 2, 2014
Guy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am republican tea party but I can help you with that face. I would be more than happy to.
only if its with your big hard man meat. I wanna suck you dry baby. I know you want it.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Mar 2, 2014
As long as there are republicans there will be chomos.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Mar 3, 2014
I am waiting for a few good teen boys to open up for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycle club 55 min For real 8
Looking For A Former Band Member 6 hr Former Bandmate 4
BEWARE-Julia Cox is a bird scammer and dishonest 7 hr Alonzo X 8
Racial profiling reaches up social ladder, too 10 hr Dave 1
Review: Big O'S C B Shop (Dec '13) Sat Speedy 10
smack in the chops for NOBAMA Sat Simon 47
Obama wants to be impeached Sat Simon 23
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search