Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TPH

Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 24, 2008
I am a good looking guy that just graduated high school. by time I was out, I had gay sex with about half my male classmates and some girls. In Tennessee, we commonly have sex with family members, do pills, and drink moonshine. All we have to look forward to is the welfare check and seeing who can grow the best pot. I want to know if you yankee boys fool around with each other a lot or is this just a TN thing?
ebuka solomon

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2011
please if some one want to join u gay, how can such a person do it?
Interested

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 12, 2012
TPH wrote:
I am a good looking guy that just graduated high school. by time I was out, I had gay sex with about half my male classmates and some girls. In Tennessee, we commonly have sex with family members, do pills, and drink moonshine. All we have to look forward to is the welfare check and seeing who can grow the best pot. I want to know if you yankee boys fool around with each other a lot or is this just a TN thing?
I too am 18 and just graduated from H.S. I am 5'11', blond ,blue eyed and weigh 155 to 160. I have a smooth body with a 7" cut dick and a small pubic bush. I would love to meet up with some one like you. I fooled around with all the boys on my H.S. swim team, beginning when I was a freshman. In order to join the team, I had to blow every other member. I pretended I didn't like it. By the time I was a senior, we would have an orgy every Friday night.(only members of the team were present)
Hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 12, 2012
This thread is so gay!
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 12, 2012
Yes I would like to join this GOP, gang of perverts.

Where are you going to meat up at?
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 13, 2012
My meat is already up!
Carmel SEX Stud

Zionsville, IN

#9 Apr 13, 2012
GO, GO, and BEAT YOUR Meat!!

Whip it out. DO IT, DO IT!
Carmel Head Man

Zionsville, IN

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Whip it out! Then it's heads down !
Carmel Head Man

Zionsville, IN

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Put all of your "head" into it.

Open a little wider, please.

That's better; damn, that feels so good.

Yo momma.
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Apr 13, 2012
We of Carmel love to MEAT UP whenever we can.
Carmel Hand Stud

Zionsville, IN

#13 Apr 13, 2012
It's a treat to beat your meat on the
toilet seat.
jeffy

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 13, 2012
oh my goodness!! what happened to our good christian community?! "you shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination" leviticus 18:22. this is what happens when children believe in santa claus and the easter bunny instead of the lord jesus christ. "therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry." 1 corinthians 10:14. all of this happened when parents stopped disciplining their children. spare the rod, spoil the child! we need to get rid of "timeout" and bring back the paddle. spare the rod, spoil the child! "foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." proverbs 22:15. fall on your knees and beg forgivness from the lord jesus christ!! repent!! trust jesus!
Augustus Moore Herring

Irving, TX

#15 Apr 13, 2012
TPH wrote:
Nice try jackass but starting a phony forum isn't real funny.
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Augustus Moore Herring wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try jackass but starting a phony forum isn't real funny.
I challenge you to a duel.

One half pace and we shall draw are meat swords and fight to the finish!
gross

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Apr 15, 2012
This is so disgusting. And we wonder why HIV is so prevalent among this group.

Gay males, on average, have over 600 sexual partners in their lifetime. Nothing moral about it! It's wrong!

Pedophile men have had at least one homosexual encounter in their lifetime.

You people are dangerous!!!
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Squirt! I won!
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Apr 15, 2012
The loser, you, gets to wear the pearl necklace!
The Ultimate Kapootzie

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Apr 17, 2012
Is Phil Hinkle and Tim Motsinger going to be at the party passing out one hundred dollar bills?
Mac

Pryor, OK

#21 Apr 18, 2012
The Ultimate Kapootzie wrote:
Is Phil Hinkle and Tim Motsinger going to be at the party passing out one hundred dollar bills?
Hope so and that someone films their activity for the media.
TheDarkKnight

Parkville, MD

#22 May 28, 2013
If there are any fit attractive guy who are interested in texting or talking or trading pics, email me at nutshellcrash@aol.com . I'm 17, about 5'7" 130lbs. 7 1/2 inches. I like to have a good conversation every once in a while

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr does it matter 93
Craig the bully 7 hr agent 86 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 8 hr Georgie 253
Karen Dehut 10 hr abcdefghijkl 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 12 hr jeppy 106
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 14 hr Current Employee 8
What are your expectations for Funeral Director's 14 hr Cory Trevor 6
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••