Voyeur slips into tanning booth

Voyeur slips into tanning booth

There are 256 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 11, 2007, titled Voyeur slips into tanning booth. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Metropolitan police are searching for a voyeur who climbed over a tanning salon wall to leer at a woman in a tanning bed at a Far Westside shopping center Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Jonathan Smith

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 11, 2007
Why point out the fact that he had an "In God We Trust" license plate? That's insignificant. Would they have reported this if it were an Environmental plate? Or maybe a Truck plate? Come on, now. That's ridiculous!!
Darwin

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2007
In God We Trust - indeed.
Cheer Mom

Elwood, IN

#5 Jul 11, 2007
Geez, we can't even go tanning without someone climbing over a wall and staring at us. Although now the victim will never be able to relax again while tanning. Is he that bad off that he has to jump walls in a tanning salon to look at women naked? Geez, get a life!
Michael Palm

Marysville, OH

#8 Jul 11, 2007
Willoughby recorded the truck's In God We Trust license plate number...

I trust God will help us find the voyeur...
billybobjimmyjoh n

Saint Joseph, IL

#9 Jul 11, 2007
What a bummer. You go to the trouble of scaling a wall after paying to tan and find out the chick is 47. Guess it could have been worse. Coulda been a dude.
George Costanza

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Jul 11, 2007
Is that sort of behavior frowned upon? Cause I didn't know.
local

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2007
Cheer Mom wrote:
Geez, we can't even go tanning without someone climbing over a wall and staring at us. Although now the victim will never be able to relax again while tanning. Is he that bad off that he has to jump walls in a tanning salon to look at women naked? Geez, get a life!
They're naked?=)

Since: Apr 07

Miamisburg, OH

#13 Jul 11, 2007
Jonathan Smith wrote:
Why point out the fact that he had an "In God We Trust" license plate? That's insignificant. Would they have reported this if it were an Environmental plate? Or maybe a Truck plate? Come on, now. That's ridiculous!!
Perhaps to help identify this particular gray Dodge pickup truck?
Hancock County Native

Carmel, IN

#14 Jul 11, 2007
Jonathan Smith wrote:
Why point out the fact that he had an "In God We Trust" license plate? That's insignificant. Would they have reported this if it were an Environmental plate? Or maybe a Truck plate? Come on, now. That's ridiculous!!
I agree. Sounds like the reporter has a personal beef with the "In God We Trust" plates and couldn't resist throwing that info in.
Leila

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2007
Can you say....LOSER?
Lorrie w

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2007
47-Year Old Man wrote:
What kind of sick individual leers at a 47 year old woman? Give me a 27 year old everytime!
Pardon me, but I'm a pretty hot 46 yr old myself!
EnoughIsEnough
#18 Jul 11, 2007
Are people that desperate? Well, I guess they are ... look at all the women and girls being raped and boys being molested. All because some little boy who thinks he's a man can't get any.

And including the "In God We Trust" plate was completely unnecessary. A slap in the face to the many people who have the plate and would never do anything like this. Why not just print the plate number?
TRUTH2U

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jul 11, 2007
In God We Trust wrote:
Well at least he was a nice Christian pervert.
OK, now that made me laugh. Thanks!
The Weatherman

Crown Point, IN

#20 Jul 11, 2007
Jonathan Smith wrote:
Why point out the fact that he had an "In God We Trust" license plate? That's insignificant. Would they have reported this if it were an Environmental plate? Or maybe a Truck plate? Come on, now. That's ridiculous!!
Probably to point out the blatant hyprocrisy of the Christian right.

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jul 11, 2007
Jonathan Smith wrote:
Why point out the fact that he had an "In God We Trust" license plate? That's insignificant. Would they have reported this if it were an Environmental plate? Or maybe a Truck plate? Come on, now. That's ridiculous!!
Actually, it is quite significant because IGWT plates are very easy to spot since they are the only IN plates with the dark background. Coupled with the fact it is a grey Dodge truck, the pool of possible trucks is greatly reduced.
Midlife

United States

#22 Jul 11, 2007
billybobjimmyjohn wrote:
What a bummer. You go to the trouble of scaling a wall after paying to tan and find out the chick is 47. Guess it could have been worse. Coulda been a dude.
Hey, now I am crying....see how mean you are!!!
JMJ

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jul 11, 2007
Be glad it wasn't your mom, wife or your daughter that this happened to.By your comments, you all seem to be as perverted as this person. What a sad life that you must be leading.I hope that it will get better for you.
grumpy

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jul 11, 2007
SevenT7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps to help identify this particular gray Dodge pickup truck?
Identifying the plate as a blue IGWT plate to identify the truck? That's what the numbers on the plate are for. I think the reporter just couldn't resist a little dig at Christians, all of whom are assumed to be hypocrites.

It's funny, if you assumed all the owners of Black Expo plates were 9mm packin' rapmeisters, you'd be an evil person.
The OS

Bloomington, IN

#27 Jul 11, 2007
What the heck is a 47 year old woman doing at a tanning salon anyway? Her skin probably looks like a catcher's mitt.

In pervs we trust...nice to see those plates are going into good hands.
Fed Up

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 11, 2007
the comments are great. I needed a good laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 3 hr Real deal 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 4 hr natureboy 8
MoreFakeNews 5 hr natureboy 4
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 17 hr natureboy 28
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) 19 hr JANDINYCO 8
CarrierChuckJones Wed TrumpedThePuney 1
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages