Life After Death!

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 10, 2013
What will you feel when you discover you have be fooled and you are on the wrong side.?

What will you be thinking as we burn you at the stake?

what will you be thinking as you suffer in the fire and brimstone of Hell for eternity>

Moe was RIGHT!

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
What will you feel when you discover you have be fooled and you are on the wrong side.?
what will you be thinking as you suffer in the fire and brimstone of Hell for eternity>
Moe was RIGHT!
Moe was right about what? Not only do I not see anything right about what you are posting, you sound dangerous. Perhaps you should be locked away for your final days, before whatever you are suffering from eats enough of your brain, and causes you to hurt somebody.
Fred Sanford

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Moe,I told you not to drink the koolaid. Now look at ya.
Eddie

Batesville, IN

#5 Mar 10, 2013
aMEN

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
Moe was RIGHT!
why are u burning people? And who else is involved? Should we take this as a terroristic threat?
Harold

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 12, 2013
It sounds the racist and right wing wackos drove Moe to distraction.

It is a misery that only the persecuted know.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Harold wrote:
It sounds the racist and right wing wackos drove Moe to distraction.
It is a misery that only the persecuted know.
I am fairly confident that a scuffle of some sort at the Colonial Inn Sunday morning is what "drove Moe to distraction". Yes Moe, only you are familiar with the persecution and misery of being turned down by a toothless, bald DJ.
We Are All Moe

Matthews, IN

#9 Mar 12, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fairly confident that a scuffle of some sort at the Colonial Inn Sunday morning is what "drove Moe to distraction". Yes Moe, only you are familiar with the persecution and misery of being turned down by a toothless, bald DJ.
Which is it?

You claim Moe is MIA.

And you're claiming Moe is writing an abundance of posts in an equal abundance of monikers.

So which is it?

And btw,you seem to know a lot about the Colonial Inn. I must confess,I've always thought the Republicans in this town thought of the downtown Marriott as The COLONial Inn. Or was it the Claypool Ct?
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Alexander City, AL

#10 Mar 13, 2013
For the sake of an argument....can someone kindly tell me what location I am posting from?
I See Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 13, 2013
I see Moe everywhere. He is like Tom Joad standing up for justice. Standing up to the bad guys. The racists. The healots. When you persecute Moe, you persecute the people.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2013
I See Moe wrote:
I see Moe everywhere. He is like Tom Joad standing up for justice. Standing up to the bad guys. The racists. The healots. When you persecute Moe, you persecute the people.
No we don't persecute "the" people. We persecute "those" people.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2013
We Are All Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it?
You claim Moe is MIA.
And you're claiming Moe is writing an abundance of posts in an equal abundance of monikers.
So which is it?
And btw,you seem to know a lot about the Colonial Inn. I must confess,I've always thought the Republicans in this town thought of the downtown Marriott as The COLONial Inn. Or was it the Claypool Ct?
The only thing I personally know about the Colonial Inn, is where it is located. Everything else I have been told about it came from Moe, in about 4 threads he started on Sunday morning. Nice try, though.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Moe of Indy wrote:
Moe was RIGHT!
Moe, ever think the meds need adjusting? Why all the hate? Dude that's just not a great way to live.
a Mo of a diffrent color

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Mo time and mo money is all anyone needs on the right.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2013
a Mo of a diffrent color wrote:
How about more prayer, that people like you Moe have a good life and stop the hate. The time and money don't make you a happy person.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2013
a Mo of a diffrent color wrote:
Yes because supporting your sorry a** is draining us all.
Moe

Matthews, IN

#18 Mar 13, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because supporting your sorry a** is draining us all.
So much hate.
Monsignor Moe

Muncie, IN

#19 Mar 17, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No we don't persecute "the" people. We persecute "those" people.

Why persecute anyone? Unless you're a genuine Brownshirt.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#20 Mar 17, 2013
All this can be taken care of. John 3:16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knight Transportation 26 min unhappy knight dr... 1
Bernie Commie Leftist Marxist Sanders 1 hr The Answer Man 1
carrier layoffs 2 hr The Answer Man 4
Prosecutor Misconduct / Malicious Prosecution Wed The Ville 4
How can our Governor be any dummer Feb 9 dumpencegopparty 1
Shari miller Feb 8 who cares 4
Black Pantehrette Beyonce Feb 8 The Answer Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages