Obama hated beign upstaged by Mandela popularity

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Fishers, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Obama being the pompous arrogant spoiled biracial brat he has always been, Just couldn't resist having an image of him himself clicked or showing his reflection in the mirror as Mandela looked into the mirror lol.I wonder did Mandela say who the hell is that crackhead in the mirror lol.This is all to divert from his Obama Zombie care failure, He has now hired Podesta the crooked Clinton aide to try and convince the people that Obama Zombie care is good, meanwhile not a peep from Obama about HARRY dingy dirty Reid exempting himself and his entire staff from being on Obama Zombie care, This one of them that helped shove it down Americans throats, I say Americans not illegals They love everything Obama does for them that has free behind it and so do the angry black Americans .Liberals always believe if they say something enough, The people will believe it as truth and fact, Or of they make enough threats of violence, Then anyone who disagrees with them will not fight and back down. That is the thug liberal mentality of the new FASCIST LEFTIST DEM PARTY OF DO AS WE SAY OR ELSE. WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. THAT IS WHY WE STILL KEEP OUR OWN GOVT HEALTHCARE ASIDE FROM OBAMA ZOMBIE CARE.ALL YOU REAL DEMS WHO VOTED FOR CHANGE, IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED MORE LIES AND DECEIT, MORE DECEPTION AND IN YOUR FACE WE DON;T CARE WHAT YOU WANT, WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU, TAKE IT BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOU GET, NO MORE OPTIONS, WE DECIDE YOU'RE CARE. YET US SPECIAL DEMS IN CONGRESS AND WHITE HOUSE GET TO HAVE OUR BEST DR'S AND CARE IN THE WORLD NO MATTER WHAT.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Mandela was a racist who encouraged the slaughter of Whites, here is an example you beter wake your sorry ass up !

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
Mandela was a racist who encouraged the slaughter of Whites, here is an example you beter wake your sorry ass up !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FO1xkKfjzpwXX
Now that is funny. There was an awful lot of white people attending his funeral. He must have missed a bunch of them.
Ross

Gleason, TN

#4 Dec 12, 2013
Obama Couldn't make a scabb on Mandela's buttocks.
typical

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 12, 2013
The Patriot of Honor wrote:
Obama being the pompous arrogant spoiled biracial brat he has always been, Just couldn't resist having an image of him himself clicked or showing his reflection in the mirror as Mandela looked into the mirror lol.I wonder did Mandela say who the hell is that crackhead in the mirror lol.This is all to divert from his Obama Zombie care failure, He has now hired Podesta the crooked Clinton aide to try and convince the people that Obama Zombie care is good, meanwhile not a peep from Obama about HARRY dingy dirty Reid exempting himself and his entire staff from being on Obama Zombie care, This one of them that helped shove it down Americans throats, I say Americans not illegals They love everything Obama does for them that has free behind it and so do the angry black Americans .Liberals always believe if they say something enough, The people will believe it as truth and fact, Or of they make enough threats of violence, Then anyone who disagrees with them will not fight and back down. That is the thug liberal mentality of the new FASCIST LEFTIST DEM PARTY OF DO AS WE SAY OR ELSE. WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. THAT IS WHY WE STILL KEEP OUR OWN GOVT HEALTHCARE ASIDE FROM OBAMA ZOMBIE CARE.ALL YOU REAL DEMS WHO VOTED FOR CHANGE, IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED MORE LIES AND DECEIT, MORE DECEPTION AND IN YOUR FACE WE DON;T CARE WHAT YOU WANT, WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU, TAKE IT BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOU GET, NO MORE OPTIONS, WE DECIDE YOU'RE CARE. YET US SPECIAL DEMS IN CONGRESS AND WHITE HOUSE GET TO HAVE OUR BEST DR'S AND CARE IN THE WORLD NO MATTER WHAT.
Does anyone else ever notice how prevalent this rhetorical tactic is in the writings/ravings of reactionary, paranoid, RWNJs? The tactic is this: Presume to know the intentions and inner thoughts of whoever you're attacking. Impute to them evil motives, and state these as fact and build from there. Base all your arguments on, in other words, things you can't possibly know first-hand. Ignore verifiable facts as much as possible.

Makes for a nice, satisfying-sounding (to the paranoid egos of the authoritarians who feel they've lost control) noise, but is by any sane measure a completely slimy rhetorical tactic.

Seriously, Kappy/TPoW/TPoH - get back on your meds.
The Patriot Of Honor

Fishers, IN

#6 Dec 12, 2013
storm you do realize I was mokcing both Obama and Mandela, My point was to make it how arrogant Obama is, He was raised a spoiled brat and coddled by his white grandparents and those who we;re chose to teach him the commie marxist ways of social thug justice.
LMAO

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 12, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else ever notice how prevalent this rhetorical tactic is in the writings/ravings of reactionary, paranoid, RWNJs? The tactic is this: Presume to know the intentions and inner thoughts of whoever you're attacking. Impute to them evil motives, and state these as fact and build from there. Base all your arguments on, in other words, things you can't possibly know first-hand. Ignore verifiable facts as much as possible.
Makes for a nice, satisfying-sounding (to the paranoid egos of the authoritarians who feel they've lost control) noise, but is by any sane measure a completely slimy rhetorical tactic.
Seriously, Kappy/TPoW/TPoH - get back on your meds.
I think everyone knows it but him. He is like DavidM. He answers himself quite often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children found living in filthy conditions on I... (Mar '12) 1 hr RON 13
cattle ranchers 4 hr geny 2
Far-Southside salesman is standout (Apr '07) 9 hr nick doherty 2
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 12 hr Graham Cracker 499
More lessons for Black people Wed Festus 18
New to snapchat 28/m Wed Colts1986 1
Meridian and Morris streets Wed Ted 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:16 pm PST

NFL 1:16PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Dan Herron Tendered by Colts, Jerrell Freeman Receives Qualifying Offer
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Colts tender Jerrell Freeman, Boom Herron, Daniel Adongo
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal