Black lesbian sisters scheduled to fi...

Black lesbian sisters scheduled to fight this coming Saturday

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam Jenkins

Carmel, IN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Indianapolis:

The Black Lesbian sisters association has announced a ver special event

There will be a Black Lesbian sister fight this Saturday at the corner of 21st and post in the parking lot of the new Jack in Then Box. Scheduled to compete is Lakesia Smith Vs. Shawanna Smith, Latoya Jones, Vs Shaniquaka Jones and the main even will be Shawanna Johnson Vs Nakeeshia Johnson. There wil be a time limit and no one can bring a gun with a caliber higher than 38. The public is invited
Perry

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Sam Jenkins wrote:
Indianapolis:
There will be a Black Lesbian sister fight this Saturday at the corner of 21st and post in the parking lot of the new Jack in Then Box. Scheduled to compete is Lakesia Smith Vs. Shawanna Smith, Latoya Jones, Vs Shaniquaka Jones and the main even will be Shawanna Johnson Vs Nakeeshia Johnson. There wil be a time limit and no one can bring a gun with a caliber higher than 38. The public is invited
And remember this is group sponsored and not gang related!!!

Water hoses will be available for a good drenching. All participants must wear white tight tank tops with no bras and white tight biker pants with camel toe. Participants will be hosed down before match.

There will be U-haul trailers available with packing blankets available for rent by the hour to get your own jungle fever on for a reasonable tip.
Lamar

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Im going to set up a rib stand,with some cold watermelon and of course lots of grape soda. This will be the event of the summer,just in time for Gangster expo.Maybe even a crack and herion table just to make the lesbian gangsters feel at home

What a great start to gangster expo. Im also hearing hat Bullets will be sold 2 for one that evening.

This will be a great event, hope that the media will cover it
Harry

Duncan, OK

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Don't forget the fried chicken and chittings.

And Grape pop.
Roger the lodger

Carmel, IN

#5 Jul 10, 2012
And White Hard-cock with cream sauce.
Mary

Duncan, OK

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Sam Jenkins wrote:
Indianapolis:
What is the admission price? Will there be plenty of parking available?
Lakshia

Hartland, WI

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I have not heard of this event taking place..where did you find out about it. I can't believe u haters out there that post stuff like this. It just shows you that white peoples be racists. Being black is hard enough in this world, being a black lesbian is even harder.My sister keeps hitten on my GF and Im going to take the bitch out.
Mao

Duncan, OK

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Lakshia wrote:
I have not heard of this event taking place..where did you find out about it. I can't believe u haters out there that post stuff like this. It just shows you that white peoples be racists. Being black is hard enough in this world, being a black lesbian is even harder.My sister keeps hitten on my GF and Im going to take the bitch out.
The sister or your girlfriend?
Carl

Carmel, IN

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
The sister or your girlfriend?
Seems that Lakshia is not to please with her sister. Damn, black lesbian sisters..does it get any better than that?
Lance Peters

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jul 10, 2012
People should bring their super soakers filled with cold mild. We can spray down the gladiators every once in a while.

How sexy is that?

May even convert a few lesbos to the blue steel!!!
Lance Peters

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Milk.....Milk.....Milk!!!! in the super soakers!!!!
Bradley

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Lakshia wrote:
Are you going to be there? What will you be wearing and who will you be fighting?
Bradley

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 10, 2012
BTW what is jungle fever?
Howard

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Spike Lee defines "jungle fever" as sexual attraction between members of two races.

When it goes into blue balls or blue lips [venus congesiton], the infected goes crazy and does violent stuff.
Howard

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Who is handling the bets and giving odds?
Todd

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Bradley may be giving head.
Axel

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Is this an official Black Expo event?
School Lunch

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Yes this is an official and sanction event of the Black Expo.
School Lunch

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Harry wrote:
Don't forget the fried chicken and chittings.
And Grape pop.
Bring the white fish and hot sauce.

Bring the BBQ.

Bring the spray on geri curl. It is going to be one big party.
School Lunch

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jul 11, 2012
Out of 47 murders in Indianapolis as of last week, 30 of the victims were African-American; that's nearly 64 percent, and blacks are less than 30 percent of the city's population. Where is the outcry from the establishment?

Just a preview for Black Expo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who rents to someone who has been evicted under... 3 hr need to move soon 1
Muscle girl at Triple Crown Club 7 hr Out of town we 1
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... 9 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
26 Year Military Veteran 17 hr right 3
News Marcus Schrenker to be released from Florida pr... 17 hr right 2
News Quilts of Valor 17 hr Badorganization 1
Great Dane Ear Cropping (Feb '09) 17 hr vet 12
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 30 Chuck 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages