Obama must be Impeached now

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Obama lied and 4 Americans died, Obama told them to stand down as he watched live video of the terrorist attacks waged against the, General Petraeus said it was a terrorist attack al quadea . Obama thought He and Eric Holder could blackmail Petraeus over his having sex with Miss Broadwell. Petraeus said all along, He said it was a terrorist attack well planned not a spontaneous crowd. Someone ordered the changes in the speech Susan Rice gave, She said it was extremist She left out it was al quaeda terrorist attacks.Obama ordered the change in the speech. Broadwell already mentioned that Obama is running a secret CIA torture prison in Libya.They are calling it as halfway house.It's time for a water gate style investigation. Obama stood down as commander in chief and allowed 4 Americans slaughtered , One of those navy seals was able to rescue 60 other Americans also.Eric Holder held back his investigation until after the election, He wanted to make sure Obama won again before he told him about the Petraeus affair.When investigations are done by another branch.It generally only takes the Justice Dept 3 hours to notify the President or a day if he is out of the country.
Thank You

Matthews, IN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
It's crazy folks such as yourself that are becoming more marginalized. The good people of America have spoken and voted.

Hopefully,people such as yourself will soon go the way of the dinosaur.

Even Limbaugh's influence is waning.

Keep posting. I believe the more you post,the more genuine thinking and reasonable people will see your thoughts and what they represent for what they really are.....The rantings of a demented bread boffer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religous Freedom 3 hr BayAreaVoice 22
I Support Our Governor! 3 hr Hoosier Republican 5
Hoosier Heritage 4 hr Whose Yer Daddy 1
Ted Cruz 8 hr fact checker 13
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 8 hr Hoosier by Associ... 11
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 8 hr Nat Turner 576
News Back child support leads to prison (Mar '07) 8 hr Inflate These Balls 287
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Mar 24 noisy 120
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match