First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#128 Nov 21, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he has a thing for Naughty Nurses?
More conceivable that he has a thing for meds that were substituted & pocketed by this nurse from the patients.
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#129 Nov 21, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>So a Mr Fusion Flux Capacitor meltdown is not under consideration?
If this was the case, the Feds would have Michael J Fox shaking in his.... Wait, he shakes anyways....(Bad joke)
Whadayaknow

Bloomington, IN

#130 Nov 21, 2012
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text>
More conceivable that he has a thing for meds that were substituted & pocketed by this nurse from the patients.
Yeah... hopefully the place where naughty nurse worked has already taken an inventory on all their narcotic medications.
jle76

Greenwood, IN

#131 Nov 21, 2012
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what else nurse and her pu**y posse have done that we don't know about.
jle76

Greenwood, IN

#132 Nov 21, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he has a thing for Naughty Nurses?
Rumor has it she had a new pair of bOObs she was very proud of. Funny what people have money for when they can't make a house pymt.
Its Prison Time

Matthews, IN

#133 Nov 21, 2012
jle76 wrote:
<quoted text> By the looks of him she had to be hard up. Or with his record maybe he sought her out as a place to live, a nurses salary etc. Either way they deserve each other. Now let's see who rats first. They say the first out gets the best deal.
They probably met at a bar. Most likely a bar called That Place. She's probably the type that doesn't like to be without a man for very long. He's probably a crafty and smooth talking lounge lizard.
Its Prison Time

Matthews, IN

#134 Nov 21, 2012
jle76 wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it she had a new pair of bOObs she was very proud of. Funny what people have money for when they can't make a house pymt.
If she's found to be complicit,perhaps her new chest will come in handy when she is introduced to her new roommates at the prison.
Its Prison Time

Matthews, IN

#135 Nov 21, 2012
jle76 wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder what else nurse and her pu**y posse have done that we don't know about.
I have a feeling their Entourage days are numbered. Hopefully, they'll be sent to an extraordinarily hardcore prison. I would hope all of the inmates of ethnic origin that have ever felt wronged by whitey will take out all of their anger upon these these scumbags.

Pound them until their intestines either rip or their vital organs stop functioning properly.

That's justice.
Its Prison Time

Matthews, IN

#136 Nov 21, 2012
Come to think of it,according to online reports,Mark Leonard is a felon. Maybe he likes being in prison?

Viewing the interviews given by the Moncy woman and her felonious BF,it seems the one thing they have in common is a serious affliction of narcissism.

Also,their lawyer was a fool to allow them to be interviewed on camera.
Whadayaknow

Bloomington, IN

#137 Nov 21, 2012
jle76 wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it she had a new pair of bOObs she was very proud of. Funny what people have money for when they can't make a house pymt.
I guess that is where she wanted to spend money on beauty.... she certainly couldn't have done much with that face of hers, IMO.
USS Liberty

Allendale, NJ

#138 Nov 21, 2012
USS Liberty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GRkM73hcl7UXX
So it looks like Mr Riggs scored himself a patsy and a new set of clubs.
i wonder if these guys in the van were hired by the bank to change locks and remove property from the home, or worse....Just trying to come up with a MOTIVE because we all know it's unlawful to arrest someone purely on suspicion right?
Nice Body Bad Face

Flora, IN

#139 Nov 21, 2012
Whadayaknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is where she wanted to spend money on beauty.... she certainly couldn't have done much with that face of hers, IMO.

She is obviously a Butter-Face.

And apparently,not much of a brainiac.
Kuyle

Indianapolis, IN

#140 Nov 21, 2012
I would hit that.
jle76

Greenwood, IN

#141 Nov 21, 2012
So all three guys had some kind of record. That's good company your keeping Ms Shirley.No wonder your cat had anxiety.I wonder if you even had a legit degree in nursing. And you had your 12 year old daughter around these people? I can only hope this is the last holiday as a free person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to go for a free Thanksgiving dinner (Nov '07) 14 min Linda Bedsore 75
Obama brings a wreath of peace ivy for the worl... 5 hr Alonzo X 1
Blacks boycotting black friday lol 5 hr Alonzo X 4
35/w/m Wants to lick your feet 12 hr Lewis 1
Looking For A Former Band Member Wed Former Bandmate 6
Let it Out (Oct '07) Wed brenandkev 226
Live Feed ON/IN Ferguson from INFO WARS Tue who cares 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII