|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bedsore wrote:
If they are not Black in Skin and Heart, they are surely Black in Heart.

They like gambling.

They like dice.

They like sex.

They like ripple.

They are lazy.

They are cheap.

They abandoned the kids.

Typical Black hearts trying to scam the insurance to get more money to party on.
I abandon my kids in wal-mart... Because they act like hoodlums!

Rich people never got rich by having an increased spending habit, the rich get rich because get they are cheap asses.

I'm lazy on Sundays...(Football... The day of rest)

Sex is always good... I'm a man

I think we all have had a set of these hanging from our mirror at one time or another.

I see tons of old white people at French lick gambling...

WTF is ripple?! It's not even in the urban dictionary!

Resource quoted : This middle class working white father/husband/son/brother/man ager/tax payer/voter/NRA Member/council board member who loves his country music way to loud and holes in his jeans with his boots on playin in the mutha effin mud!
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I abandon my kids in wal-mart... Because they act like hoodlums!
Rich people never got rich by having an increased spending habit, the rich get rich because get they are cheap asses.
I'm lazy on Sundays...(Football... The day of rest)
Sex is always good... I'm a man
I think we all have had a set of these hanging from our mirror at one time or another.
I see tons of old white people at French lick gambling...
WTF is ripple?! It's not even in the urban dictionary!
Resource quoted : This middle class working white father/husband/son/brother/man ager/tax payer/voter/NRA Member/council board member who loves his country music way to loud and holes in his jeans with his boots on playin in the mutha effin mud!
Ripple is cheap wino wine that black people love like water melon and fried chicken.

Are you retarded or something ? Fred Sanford use to drink it everyday to deal with Loueasy.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Have a toast to me with some fine vintage Ripple Wine!

I guess the Blacks have switched to Mad Dog 20/20 by now. Another fine cheap wine for vino winos who are black.

E & J Gallo (Earnest & Julio Gallo) Winery produced 'ripple wine'. It was a famous wine in the United States during the 1970s. It carried high alcohol content and was known as the wine of the poor and alcoholics. The wine production has terminated.

Ripple wine was offered on the television in the Sanford and Son series. It was the favourite wine of Fred Sanford. Once it was combined with other drinks and the products obtained were named with a ripple ending. Example, Champagne mixed with ripple gave a product which was referred to as Champipple.

This wine apparently disappeared from the market when its production stopped. Even t he internet does not carry any pictures of this wine. Once a person named Tesko, a Bum Wine Enthusiast had a chance to taste this wine on the television show of Sanford and Son. Thus, today it is very hard to find this Ripple Wine anywhere. If by any chance, this wine stills exists then the producers and the outlet are yet anonymous.

Ads by Google
velogeezer

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt race has anything to do with incompetency... But let's not turn this into a race issue. But so you know, they are both white. He has a wrap sheet that would make Weezy look like a Kennedy.
Race may have nothing to do with incompency but it has a lot to do with knowing how to game the system. Black people are masters at it.
Tyrone

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>Race may have nothing to do with incompency but it has a lot to do with knowing how to game the system. Black people are masters at it.
Nuttin' like a blonde wife and welfare checks.
unknown

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Linda Bedsore wrote:
<quoted text>Ripple is cheap wino wine that black people love like water melon and fried chicken.

Are you retarded or something ? Fred Sanford use to drink it everyday to deal with Loueasy.
My daughter has a very sever mental illness, the use of the word "retard" is taking rather negatively with me. I highly suggest not using that word. I'm sorry I did not know what "ripple" was. My family is Italian and we call that grappa... Or hooch...
unknown

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>Nuttin' like a blonde wife and welfare checks.
That ain't no shit! Lol
Yakers

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

There are a couple houses close to there that are uninhabitable as well. I know of one that looks like a bomb went off in it and there was no explosions. Just a house full of lazy asses
wayne

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

http://motherboard.vice.com/2012/11/13/did-a-...

i'm leaning this way Chem
Uh Clem wrote:
'wayne', if he's still around, will explain how it was caused by chemtrails.
I hear that the natural gas which is piped into most homes these days has a tendency to make big explosions when there's a leak in the pipe.
I know I'm going out on a limb here, but maybe it was a natural gas explosion, as boring, unimaginative, and likely as that may be.
mow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter has a very sever mental illness, the use of the word "retard" is taking rather negatively with me. I highly suggest not using that word. I'm sorry I did not know what "ripple" was. My family is Italian and we call that grappa... Or hooch...
I am retarded. It is a good word !
Keith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Come on you all it was a biggggggggggg FFFAAARRRTTT.
justice

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hell will be too good of a place for the Shirley woman and the Leonard moron. They deserve worse than hell! And the men who they paid-----I hope they all get worse than hell! Terrible people!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

From what I hear, Ripple is no longer made. Not that I've checked personally, you understand.

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

wayne wrote:
http://motherboard.vice.com/20 12/11/13/did-a-cia-drone-reall y-level-two-homes-in-indianapo lis
i'm leaning this way Chem
<quoted text>
So a Mr Fusion Flux Capacitor meltdown is not under consideration?
jle76

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

justice wrote:
Hell will be too good of a place for the Shirley woman and the Leonard moron. They deserve worse than hell! And the men who they paid-----I hope they all get worse than hell! Terrible people!
So right. Sh*t hitting the fan now. I hope those f'n idiots get nailed.
Big Bang Theory

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I have a friend that dated the brother of the boy friend that lived in the house. She says the whole family is known to be insurance scammers. She says the brother owns a white van they are looking for.
USS Liberty

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So it looks like Mr Riggs scored himself a patsy and a new set of clubs.
Whadayaknow

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Big Bang Theory wrote:
I have a friend that dated the brother of the boy friend that lived in the house. She says the whole family is known to be insurance scammers. She says the brother owns a white van they are looking for.
Sounds to me like Ms.Nurse Shirley may not be very squeaky clean herself...either that, or she is hard up when choosing the men in her life.
jle76

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Whadayaknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like Ms.Nurse Shirley may not be very squeaky clean herself...either that, or she is hard up when choosing the men in her life.
By the looks of him she had to be hard up. Or with his record maybe he sought her out as a place to live, a nurses salary etc. Either way they deserve each other. Now let's see who rats first. They say the first out gets the best deal.

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

jle76 wrote:
<quoted text> By the looks of him she had to be hard up. Or with his record maybe he sought her out as a place to live, a nurses salary etc. Either way they deserve each other. Now let's see who rats first. They say the first out gets the best deal.
Perhaps he has a thing for Naughty Nurses?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hispanics deserve America more than my people 25 min Blackology 1
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 25 min Give Him A Brain 2
The truth always prevails 3 hr Meep 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 3 hr inverness 3
Pete the Planner: Students should resist urge t... 6 hr TheTruth 1
Police investigating shooting near 56th and Geo... 12 hr pearlofagirl 3
Time to spit in Gays food Sat The Great One 1
•••
•••