Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

He was a really good artist with a pencil he could draw any portrait , He was a great carpenter as well. I would say Jesus has a carpenter to help him now in Heaven. It's sad Steve was helping out an old neighborhood school friend going through a tough divorce. I guess he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Steve always had that Paul Newman smile on his face.I knew him as a kid in the same west side neighborhood attending school #46 . We didn't hang around one another . I knew him through the years . I don't recall him truly having any enemies. I know for years he worked with another pal from the neighborhood Cabinet company , Sims Cabinet Company.You would always see Steve with a smile on his face and a hammer in one hand and a tape measure clipped to his jeans. It wasn't his fault he was born so good looking. I guess that makes some people very jealous, He had a very good heart aside from those good looks. I know he loved his kids deeply. You could see it in his eyes and smile. I remember their mother Jackie . prettiest light blue eyes around. I would like to say to Steve's entire family and all of his friends. I'm deeply sorry for such a huge loss from your lives .Just know when you look into his kids eyes, You also see Steve with his big smile smiling back.
Notgood

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Screwing married women can be deadly
hoosier

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

He was dating Kevin Sharrett's wife. Kevin is dead too now.
yep

Scipio, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

sad news regardless
Tony Mac

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Supposedly the Steven guy was "well endowed" and the hubby got pissed after the wife made it known.
geez

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Johnson jealousy eh? Was he short?
Heaven is Livlier

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I will take his daughters word. She said he was the woman's friend, You know regardless had he had been intimate with her, She was going through a divorce. Her ex to be had no right to blow Steven's head off. He showed what a coward he was. He showed he couldn't fight a fair fight, In the end he even took his own life, Rather than face justice for his crime. He not only killed Steven. He killed even his own family, They have to live the rest of their lives knowing their father, brother. son killed someone over a jealous senseless rage of thinking he still had control over his wife.The thing is both Steven and the man that killed him both attended George Washington High School, So did the women as well.Maybe Steven knew him as a child and teen also. He had no fight to kill him.If there is a hell I pray he is burning there now in pain and agony.I don't blame the women in this, She was trying to move on with her life.You are allowed to file for divorce and find another who treats you better as a spouse.So Hoosier am I suppose to feel sorry for Kevin? I feel sorry for his kids and other loved ones , But not for him, He did the deed and in the end, He coward out. I bet he ta;led all bad of what he would do to Steven if he met him face to face. Look at what he did/ No fist. He shows up with a shotgun. Perfect coward.I bet he was spoiled as a child from the way he carried out his deed.
Robert Clark

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Agreed. Kevin was a big p***y
Yo Yo

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I heard both shootings were accidental.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Driscoll 20 min Curious 1
Ineptness 4 hr Big Phony Cop 1
Frontenac Street Lawrence Indiana 9600 block BU... 6 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 2
They're Here 7 hr Black Ops 1
Chokehold them brothas 7 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 4
Karen dehut 20 hr yearnin learnin 4
A bar called the Green Onion (Mar '07) 22 hr Incense and Peppermints 4
•••
•••