Only illegals siging up for Obama care

Only illegals siging up for Obama care

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 16, 2013
It isn't looking good for Obama healthcare site, Only a few thousand have signed up, They are mostly Hispanic illegals promised that if they sign up for Obama care He will make them legal American citizens with the swipe of his pen using executive order, Yes and it's going to happen, Most the Rino's in the repub party know this already, They held a secret meeting and were informed on Obama's plans to legalize all illegals. Boehner approves of Obama's measure also. Boehner wants all Tea party power eliminated from power in congress on the issues he agree's with Obama on. He already removed four top tea party people from a committee last year against more taxes ans raising the ceiling debt unless more tax cuts were offered, Now we see Paul Ryan is a snake like Boehner . Paul Ryan strikes a secret deal with dems under the table against Tea Party.We now see Paul Ryan wants to be the new speaker of the house.Paul Ryan is also now for gay marriage , Just last week Boehner told his repubs to support gays .You now see there is no more Republicans , They are actually Democrats. The Dems are now Fascist Marxist party.The only way to take them all down, IS AN ALL OUT NEW REVOLUTION!!! AND CIVIL WAR.
Barrack Obama

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 16, 2013
I cant win another election unless I offer free healthcare to illegals. I cant win another election without obamaphones. I cant win another election with Bnghazi truths and NSA exposed from me tapping in on your lives.

I am OBAMA! Your savior!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WH Doctor Says Trump Is Healthy and His Mind Is... 2 hr Cathat 4
A Most Important Anniversary! 3 hr The Liberal 4
I Have Shed Blood For The Cause! 3 hr The Liberal 2
Democrats Help America To Become Great Again! 3 hr The Liberal 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 7 hr legalize 104
How Dare Donald Trump 10 hr nono 6
Planet Nibiru has arrived 15 hr HeavensGate 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages