Resist Prosperity and Peace

Resist Prosperity and Peace

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

TrumpedBillMaher

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 4, 2018
This is the message from fascist liberals resist prosperity and peace for it welcomes in stability and treats all equal and allows free speech no matter how awful and degrading, Whne is the last time you saw a conservative take a dump on a presidents picture right out in public, Whose always stripping down naked for a cause lol
Who allows right out in front of kids naked body painting on San Franciso streets and NYC streets and calls it art. grown naked men with testicles hanging as children little girls peer on and watch mommy and daddy get body painted to teach them about art and nudism is natural lol

The many gay men who get those bodies painted in the open public showing off their jewels as to say come get big boy I'm ready you see what I am packing.
The gay parades where mostly tranny men parade around with dildos strapped on and sucking on them.
How they pay thugs like ANTIFA TO ATTACK using Saul Alinksy Rules for Rdicals playbook Those lefty Hollywood liberal turds like Bill MAHER , RON REINER, ROSIE O'DOUGHNUTS, ASHLEY JUDD, MICHAEL MOORE AND MSNBC AND CNN BEGGING THEM TO RIOT AND harm people kill them beat them down set fires assassinate Trump they call upon those who will make that martyr sacrific Bill MASHER HAS CRAMPS WHEN HE HEARS PATRIOTS SCREAM LOCK HER UP LOL Yet he gets chills up his spine and a tickle up hsi leg when he ehars assassinate Trump andhis voters and supporters as being civil.
I recall liberals calling for GWB to be locked up as a war criminal they screamed lock him up held signs which read that also, They screamed lock up Trump impeach Trump , how civil those Bill MAHER LIBERAL FANS ARE AWWWWWWWWWWWW I SHED A TEAR FOR SUCH ACTS OF BRAVERY AND civility.
How about Sandra Bernhardt once telling Palin she better not come to NYC, Or she will gte five big black brothers to gang rape her rear.

Bill Maher thought hat was so funny.\
You want to get Bill MAHER REALLY ANGRY jUST CALL HIM A NON-PRACTICING JEW He will lash out at you and spit on you like a cobra snake lol ands Sandra Bernhardt will tell you if she had you as a baby she would had aborted you lol
That's how civil liberals like Bill and Sandra are whne speaking to a Christians preacher he invited on his show to ask his opinions on subjects and then to be spat upon and lashed out at lol
When Alex Jones went on the Young Turds show Stink Uturd guest doused alex jones with a drink.
How about feminist LGQBT holding signs which read bring Sharia law to America now.
lame indeed when they know under strict sharia law homosexcuals and even feminist are stoned too death and killed tossed off buildings are gay people in very strict sharia Islamic Muslim countries. even adulterers are still stoned to death.
and young girls vagina is multilated so they cant feel pleasure like a man can as young as 12 years of age they perform this brutal surgery upon them.How many lesbains would we have if they couldnt feel pleasure with those tongues and vibrastors and dildos they adore , goodbye sex lol
they should hold signs please mutltilate our vaginas so we wont become lesbians and enjoy sex .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Was Perfect 6 hr True 4
Melania and Dennis Hof 6 hr FactFinder 1
Abduction Attempt 7 hr williamsjosh518 2
Trump Claims... 22 hr NBH 3
A Simple Truth About Democrats Tue Sandra 2
Brian Bosma POS! Tue lol 2
Joe Donnelly Tue Public RESTROOM T... 7

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages