Our money problems does not effect Obama. He on vacation.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Our economy has not affect on Obama. He is on his world tour. Here is a few things you might not think about. They are bring his own water to drink. 1000 guards for Obama. Air force one is accompanied here by planes carrying his armoured limousines, hi-tech weapons, and a Black Hawk helicopter. Between 400 and 500 police and military officers - from the Army and the Air Force - will form the Thai security team for Obama during his visit here. The police team includes officers from the Special Branch, Metropolitan Police Bureau, as well as commando and bomb disposal units. Of course we have to have security for Air Force one while it is siting on the ground. After Thailand, Obama, in his second term in office, is scheduled to visit Myanmar. On Tuesday, Obama will fly to Cambodia. All while we are looking at the biggest tax increase in history. So my advice is to work overtime because we as American citizens has to pay for Obama's trip. Now what country is the first lady in? Go Obama. What will the total bill be for this? I bet we will never find out.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/As...
tzb

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
The man certainly has a right to a vacation. Your whole life is a vacation. It is typical after campaigning for months to get some much needed r & r before inauguration. Jesus. Get over it. Nothing you can do about a black man in the White House.

No president in history vacationed as much as W and your beloved nancy Reagan was an absolute spendthrift who started this ketchup is a veggie business and buying new dishes and consulting astrology 'experts'.

It would quiet your mind if you got a job. Mister stocks $1385 a month. What a joke.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#3 Nov 18, 2012
What a joke it is. But I will be laughing when we hit the depression. Then I wonder who Obama is going to blame again because it will surely not be his fault. He is already setting up Congress to take the blame.
Would you be traveling if you were $16trillion in debt and borrowing billions everyday that goes past. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to. Go Obama. Spend spend spend. Then what this financial cliff they are talking about? They know it's coming and soon.
tzb wrote:
The man certainly has a right to a vacation. Your whole life is a vacation. It is typical after campaigning for months to get some much needed r & r before inauguration. Jesus. Get over it. Nothing you can do about a black man in the White House.
No president in history vacationed as much as W and your beloved nancy Reagan was an absolute spendthrift who started this ketchup is a veggie business and buying new dishes and consulting astrology 'experts'.
It would quiet your mind if you got a job. Mister stocks $1385 a month. What a joke.
MLK rolling in his grave

Columbia City, IN

#4 Nov 18, 2012
tzb wrote:
The man certainly has a right to a vacation. Your whole life is a vacation. It is typical after campaigning for months to get some much needed r & r before inauguration. Jesus. Get over it. Nothing you can do about a black man in the White House.
No president in history vacationed as much as W and your beloved nancy Reagan was an absolute spendthrift who started this ketchup is a veggie business and buying new dishes and consulting astrology 'experts'.
It would quiet your mind if you got a job. Mister stocks $1385 a month. What a joke.
Try again, Moochelle has vacationed all over the world and more then any other first lady, no disrespects to other first ladies by calling her that.

Obama has golfed 3 times as much as GW did in 8 years, now be a good little lackey and drink your Obama kool-aid.
The Limbaugh Boil

Matthews, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
MLK rolling in his grave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, Moochelle has vacationed all over the world and more then any other first lady, no disrespects to other first ladies by calling her that.
Obama has golfed 3 times as much as GW did in 8 years, now be a good little lackey and drink your Obama kool-aid.
Source?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#6 Nov 18, 2012
There is a page that you can search for about anything you want. It is called Google. For example, type in First Ladies trip to Spain/Cost. You will be surprise how many millions the taxpayers paid for her little vacation.
The Limbaugh Boil wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
hhhhmmmmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Interesting. The post reported president Obama in Bangkok today meeting with the Thai government. Pictures and all.
try something besides msn

Columbia City, IN

#8 Nov 18, 2012
The Limbaugh Boil wrote:
<quoted text>
Source?
Amazing, when Bush was in office all the left said was he vacationed and he lied about the war, blah, blah, blah.
Their bozo elect is worse then Bush and suddenly they become computer/internet illiterate.....at least until they check their checking account to see if the gubment check got deposited.
june

Maringouin, LA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
hhhhmmmmmmm wrote:
Interesting. The post reported president Obama in Bangkok today meeting with the Thai government. Pictures and all.
do you think the little girly man pres.would go anywhere without a photo opp.?he and the main stream media will do anything to do away with embassey murders!
hhhhmmmmmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
try something besides msn wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, when Bush was in office all the left said was he vacationed and he lied about the war, blah, blah, blah.
Their bozo elect is worse then Bush and suddenly they become computer/internet illiterate.....at least until they check their checking account to see if the gubment check got deposited.
People must really hate him. Being elected twice and all.
Fools gold

Columbia City, IN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
hhhhmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
People must really hate him. Being elected twice and all.
Nope ignorant voters love him, especially the 47% on the gubment dole, the other 6% are just plain retarded.

One day these great mathematicians will finally get the picture when there is no Moe money to disburse.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#12 Nov 19, 2012
And it is coming sooner then any of use know.
Fools gold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope ignorant voters love him, especially the 47% on the gubment dole, the other 6% are just plain retarded.
One day these great mathematicians will finally get the picture when there is no Moe money to disburse.
Ding Dongs Gone

Noblesville, IN

#13 Nov 19, 2012
David M. is right. There's a bad moon on the rise.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#14 Nov 19, 2012
All they have to do is the math. Say Obama and Congress comes to some kind of agreement on the financial cliff that is coming. So they do some cutting of taxes for the middle class and "poor". They are now admitting that the Bush's tax cuts were not only for the "rich". That those seem tax cuts and credits were for the middle class that included the child credit exemption. So we get most of the same taxes as Bush put into place but we keep borrowing running up a bigger national debt. Actually this is false. At this time we are not running up debt. The feds are just printing more money to buy up more of the debt. We are borrowing $4,000,000,000 a DAY.(or printing more money to cover this). This is what we spend over what we take in. Now what idiot can not see that this is going to bankrupt this country. And don't forget, we have ObamaCare to cover next year. Everyone is concerned that China and other counties are costing up jobs. Well what do you do with a country that has loan us $1.5trillion dollars? Cut down on their imports? Don't think that would be a good idea.

So how is the avg. American doing? Credit Card debt per family is just over $$4,996. Now we all know what kind of interest that credit card companies charge. They are making a better on time payments at this time. Across all households, the average outstanding college debt increased from $23,349 to $26,682. Half of Americans have no retirement fund that they can rely on for retirement. The avg. family has only $3800 in their bank. So by the numbers here, How long do you think this country can keep going? I did not even mention the social security or medicare commitment. So even if we renew some of Bush's tax cuts, that means we borrow more each day only to cover operation expenses like sending Obama overseas. Great out look uh?
Ding Dongs Gone wrote:
David M. is right. There's a bad moon on the rise.
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 19, 2012
David - it is remarkable how silly these people can be. This MAN is planning on raising the debt ceiling at least twice before he leaves office. He has us oweing $16 tril. I was talking to my 24 yr old roommate and told him where we were at now and where we're headed. At the estimated 21 trillion debt he is going to leave us to pay off, my young roommate bug-eyed on me and said "We will never get that amount paid off, not in 10 generations."
BINGO!!! Give that boy a cookie!
Meander

New Brunswick, NJ

#16 Nov 19, 2012
you have to stop scratching your heads, this is a manufactured collapse, they are siphoning off the wealth of our nation, only the international banks and the entitlement sector are getting money. When theres no more money, we will the be consolidated under the new Obamaica.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Just a note here. I have paid attention to politics since 1965. And for as long as I can remember, in the year we elected a President, one of their platforms was we must not leave this debt to our children. I blame both democrats and republicans for where we are today. Our debt in 1965 was,$317,273,898,983.64. Today it is over $16trillion. Something I left out of my prior post. Have you notice how the traffic and shopping picks up on Fridays? That is pay day for most. They live pay check to pay check. Why do you think on every corner there is a payday loan company?
OUtbound wrote:
David - it is remarkable how silly these people can be. This MAN is planning on raising the debt ceiling at least twice before he leaves office. He has us oweing $16 tril. I was talking to my 24 yr old roommate and told him where we were at now and where we're headed. At the estimated 21 trillion debt he is going to leave us to pay off, my young roommate bug-eyed on me and said "We will never get that amount paid off, not in 10 generations."
BINGO!!! Give that boy a cookie!
right

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 19, 2012
pack attack wrote:
<quoted text>You would laugh if we fell into a depression? That's sad.
You don't understand who you are dealing with here. This person has a mental illness and oppositional defiance disorder to boot. It's amazing he is even able to function at all really.
Moe

Oakland City, IN

#21 Nov 19, 2012
My business net profit starting down in 2001 & continue until 2009. It has gone up every year & this year will increase about 15% increase over last year.
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Nov 20, 2012
pack attack wrote:
<quoted text>
You would laugh if we fell into a depression? That's sad.
I would, and do you know why?

That would be because so many of us sat back, told people how it would be if they continued on the way they were going, ignoring people like me sitting there telling them this stuff. And NOT LISTENING.

So when the shit does hit the fan, most of us will probably die. Some of us will die laughing. If people as ignorant as you manage to live, you'll be wishing you were dead along with us. I hope you do live, so that you can watch all the struggling, all the misery, all the anger and remorse. You can watch it all and ask yourselves "Where did we go wrong? It wouldn't have anything to do with that $$16 TRILLION dollar deficit we have, would it?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for places to rent 2 hr Pete 2
looking for a goodtime. 2 hr Pete 4
batman 3 hr cat womam 1
jobs 3 hr new in town 1
Robin Williams is alive and well 5 hr Tom X 7
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 5 hr Tom X 38
Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) 12 hr Oh what next 224
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••