Father: Son mistreated at rehab center

Father: Son mistreated at rehab center

There are 2114 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Father: Son mistreated at rehab center. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Team 8 has learned a formal complaint has been filed with the state attorney general against an Indianapolis teen rehab center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 106
Next Last
MICHAEL PATRICK CAREY JR

Columbus, OH

#2157 Apr 25, 2009
terri nissley kills kid wrote:
I'm glad to hear Mark's son has been liberated from Pathway. I hope he remains vigilent in ending the criminal false imprisonment, torture and medical fraud of this abusive cult
what were details?. No one has posted here in a while
terri nissley kills kid

North Brunswick, NJ

#2158 Apr 25, 2009
check out www.fornits.com straight section for details. Come to think of it, I cant vouch for these details.... email someone there who can fill you in, like Psy, or contact ISAC.
REA

Valparaiso, IN

#2159 Apr 25, 2009
LESLIE ORIHEL, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! Leslie Orihel is “terri nissley kills kids”! She stopped posting after she was exposed but I see sheeeeeeeeeee’s baaaaaaaaaaaaack. Don't go to any of the websites that she and the others in her group list!TERRIBLE VIRUSES WILL INFECT YOUR COMPUTER! Plus, these ISACs will harass you with a colossal amount of unwanted emails and spam once you go to their sites and they get your email address.

Just four words for her and the other ISACs: DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, DEVIOUS, and CORRUPT!

This “group of critics” as stated in the posting below are known as “International Survivors Action Committee”: ISAC for short. They include but are not limited to:

William Earnshaw Sr.(William), Anthony Connelly (WDTONY), Michael Crawford (Psy- Michael Crawford) and Michael Patrick Carey Jr.

For more information on them, go to www.pathwaytruth.org/critics

(Posting is from a Parent)
For more than 15 years, Pathway Family Center has provided quality, effective treatment for families harmfully involved with substance abuse. Pathway has critics who make claims which are untrue and without substantiation. Pathway openly discloses this on their website at http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.org/ResponseTo ...

This group of critics has made repeated claims of abuse to independent accrediting agencies, state health departments, states Attorney Generals, state licensing agencies, and print and television media. All claims have been investigated and found to be without merit. If not so, Pathway would be closed. In addition, these critics stage public demonstrations with picket signs accusing Pathway of child abuse, and post Internet websites and use blog forums to make allegations against Pathway. All claims have been investigated by outside agencies and officials independent from Pathway and found the claims to be without merit.

It is apparent that this group vehemently disagrees with the Pathway Family Center program, yet most have not personally observed the Pathway program. Also, despite the lack of evidence to their claims, they continue to publicly defame Pathway. This does not demonstrate a genuine interest in the care and treatment of clients, but rather a singular objective to damage Pathway with false accusations. Accordingly, as you observe their posts here, it is prudent to recognize their mission against Pathway and their lack of objectivity to satisfactory results of repeated independent reviews and investigations of Pathway. http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.org/ResponseTo ...
MICHAEL PATRICK CAREY JR

Columbus, OH

#2160 Apr 25, 2009
DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, DEVIOUS. Your words and all you did was lie. No spam, no viruses on these web sites. I can tell you are still a liar Rea. Trying anything to keep people from hearing the truth.
William

United States

#2161 May 15, 2009
Did Mark West cave? What happened? DMHA never came to a conclusion? West, explain now...
Mom

United States

#2162 May 16, 2009
MICHAEL PATRICK CAREY JR wrote:
DISHONEST, DECEITFUL, DEVIOUS. Your words and all you did was lie. No spam, no viruses on these web sites. I can tell you are still a liar Rea. Trying anything to keep people from hearing the truth.
Rea is bent on spreading propoganda not the truth
REA

Valparaiso, IN

#2163 May 19, 2009
WOW! You ISACs have no sense of humor. I'm just giving it back to you and you can't take it?
REA

Valparaiso, IN

#2164 May 19, 2009
William wrote:
Did Mark West cave? What happened? DMHA never came to a conclusion? West, explain now...
So did Mark West hang you all out to dry! GOOD!
REA

Valparaiso, IN

#2165 Jun 8, 2009
William wrote:
Yes, Mark West caved! He just up and disappeared after Pathway Family Center was found of no wrongdoing. You do know that PFC was found of no wrongdoing, don’t you? Well, now you do! Too bad, William, for you and your ISAC crew. Looks like you’ll have to find another poster boy for your phony cause!

Parents, if you and your family need help for your drug-addicted teen, go to www.pathwayfamilycenter.org .

Since: Feb 09

A-Town

#2167 Jul 2, 2009
Actually there are several plans to make a documentary/screenplay/movie about these programs.

There have already been many books and a few movies covering the inner workings of these programs.

Movies: "Over the GW" and "Aaron Bacon"

Books: "Help At Any Cost" and "Cults In Our Midst"

I am sure there are more that I am not aware of.

Since: Feb 09

A-Town

#2168 Jul 2, 2009
Read more about the truth about Pathway here:

HTTP://WWW.PFCTRUTH.COM
William

United States

#2169 Jul 3, 2009
REA wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Mark West hang you all out to dry! GOOD!
Poor REA, no more PFC in Porter County... The rocket exploded on the launch pad, LOL!!! Now the next question is, WHERE'S ALL THAT MONEY???????

PFC should return every penny of the TAXPAYER funds they COMMANDEERED.

As for West, well, what can I say? LOL

It sure looks like PFC is a blink away from INSIGNIFICANCE in the treatment world and to think that they just got a contract, jeez...
William

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2170 Jul 14, 2009
Let's not forget about this little detail:

PFC FACING EVICTION ON 7-24-09

http://www.isaccorp.org/pathwayfamilycenter.a...
William

United States

#2171 Jul 26, 2009
Not that anyone notices this topic anymore, but PFC has quietly closed in Indy. So how does a non-profit org "sit the kid in a chair in a warehouse all day" outpatient treatment business spend over $7 Million in 2 years without paying rent and refunding prepaid unspent tuition??? Great question!!

REA? What say you now? This ought to be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 106
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muncie man dealt drugs from Castleton Mall shoea 18 min interesting 2
News Bobby a The Braina Heenan, WWE Hall of Famer, p... 4 hr nono 2
News Mars Hill community stands up against heroin use 5 hr nono 3
Obama sons piston whip 54 yr old white man 5 hr nono 4
Juggalos Draw Bigger Crowd in D.C than Trump Rally 10 hr WhoDatObama 6
Donald Trump Jr. Cancels His Secret Service Pro... 11 hr WhoDatObama 3
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) Mon Indydrummerman1 22

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance