Woman waives extradition in mummified...

Woman waives extradition in mummified baby case

There are 15 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Woman waives extradition in mummified baby case. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The mother of an 18-month-old boy whose mummified body was discovered in a Fort Wayne home has waived extradition to face charges in Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Bearhead

Girard, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2007
Wow...I sure hope these two fry!!!
Working for the Man

Marysville, OH

#3 Dec 27, 2007
Why? When will the murder of children ever stop?
Tony

Brockton, MA

#4 Dec 27, 2007
What sort of background can you come from where you would do such a thing?
INDYGIRL

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Dec 27, 2007
Probably still taking the kid on their taxes.
Essex

Greenwood, IN

#7 Dec 27, 2007
I wonder what their plan was to dispose of this child? Probably to treat it like trash and dump it somewhere. Both are pathetic pieces of protoplasm and society doesn't need to support them. No long and expensive court battles, the evidence state the case.
IndyGiRL

New York, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2007
you know people who do this should just be placed in a cell with pictures of there childern perminatly on the wall for the rest of there life so they can think about how they took the little babies life from him. THIS IS SO WRONG WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS! if you dont want the kid, regardless of the age, drop it off at the hospitol or fire station they will glady take them from yoU!!
JoAnn

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 27, 2007
Where do these kind of people come from? What has transpired in their sorry lives that makes them justify in their own minds doing this to innocent children?? SICK PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS!
INDY

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2007
IndyGiRL wrote:
you know people who do this should just be placed in a cell with pictures of there childern perminatly on the wall for the rest of there life so they can think about how they took the little babies life from him. THIS IS SO WRONG WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS! if you dont want the kid, regardless of the age, drop it off at the hospitol or fire station they will glady take them from yoU!!
I totally agree, there would be no questions ask, if you want to drop your HEATHLY child off at a hospital or police station..(Not after you beat them) If you cant handle a child stop having them & THERE IS NO REASONABLE EXPLATION IN THIS WORLD TO HURT A CHILD.. GIVE THEM AWAY IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES.
INDY

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2007
I JUST HOPE THE PARENTS TO THE KILLERS READ THIS.. What kind of parent could you call yourself to raise a child that would turn into a monster & kill another living breathing human being? These people that kill (especially children) have to be brought up in a unstable environment with parents just as loony as they are today. I really wish people would understand once you have a child it is time to grow up & take responsibility (YOU CHOOSE WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT- DON'T DO IT). If you have issues with a child or they wont stop crying walk away.. ITS THAT EASY. I'm sure that child would rather sit & cry then to be beat & cry even more. THE WORLD WILL KILL ITSELF BECAUSE PARENTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO JUST THAT ANYMORE.. BE PARENTS, TAKE CARE OF THE ONES YOU CARRY FOR 9 MONTHS & GIVE BIRTH TO. CHILDREN ARE A BLESSING, YOU COULD BE GIVING BIRTH TO A FUTURE PRESIDENT & NOT EVEN NO IT. GOD WILL GET ALL YOU SICK-O'S IN THE END.
mom of 4

Palo Alto, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2007
I hope this poor child is at peace now. This story and Tajanay's has made me go home every night and hug my kids 12, 8, 4girl, and 18months boy a little closer.
Amazing

Florence, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2007
"Snowden faces a charge of being an accessory after the fact to a felony". You can't tell me that she didn't notice that her baby was gone. What?? She is just as guilty of murder as he is!!

That baby never had a chance! R.I.P. Braylon Bishop!
IndyJo

Florence, AL

#14 Dec 27, 2007
PLEASE don't waste mine and the rest of the tax payers money on any kind of a trial for these scumbags. They are not worth two neddles to inject them, use the same dirty needle on both of them. When they are burning in h#ll, this world will be a better place.

Since: Jan 07

Indy

#15 Dec 27, 2007
what kind of people kill their child? What kind of person kills any child? SICK SICK SICK Rest in Peace Braylon Bishop

“none”

Since: Dec 06

Pulaski County Indiana

#16 Dec 28, 2007
INDYGIRL wrote:
Probably still taking the kid on their taxes.
Probably so because the U.S. Government is so concerned over the Wants, Needs, and other Whim's from these Hispanic individuals.

“none”

Since: Dec 06

Pulaski County Indiana

#17 Dec 28, 2007
The way the newspaper listed their names kind of indicates the same old scenario again. They weren't married to each other. Mother with Child and her "Live-in-Stud" (sorry - boyfriend).

AGAIN -!!
A Mother (?) puts her priorities in order -!
The "Love of Child" vs. her true needs of breathing hard over her real valued needs.

Pardon me, but "Damn straight she's just as guilty as he is if not more-so" -! Basic instinct nonexistent -!
But then again: We as taxpayers will be forced to pay for all their "LEGAL EXPENSES".
If that isn't enough then: We as taxpayers will be forced to pay to House, Feed, and cater to their Whims while visiting one of our infamous plush resorts (prison) for probably too short a stay -!
What kind of "Big Business" has this Due Process of Law turned into.
People like these are not worthy of our way of life and other systems offered to real Americans.
But the Government knows what's best for us and is still trying to convince us of the contributions some of the Hispanic's offer to America. Oh, Really -??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) 3 hr Curious 142
News Two men get more than 100 years in double-slaying (May '08) 13 hr DreyNajae 43
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 15 hr Seen him around 23
For a business, what is the purpose of employin... 19 hr political barometer 6
Where are the prostitute areas? (so I can avoid... (Jun '13) Sat Ramirez 12
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sat doubtful 976
Gas Alert $2.17 Sat FuelFinder 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages