363,000 Hoosiers could fall into a health insurance coverage gap

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Dec 2, 2012
In Indiana without an expansion of Medicaid, as many as 363,000 Hoosiers could fall into a health insurance coverage gap under federal healthcare reform, leaving them with no affordable way to obtain required insurance. Go Obama, you get what you vote for.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 2, 2012
It is easy. Expand Medicaid with ObamaCares. Low the age of Medicare to 55 yo. Viola problem solve and everyone has good health insurance.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Wait Obama care was suppose to solve all healthcare ill's Now here they go again if this isn't implemented, People will die again. I thought Liberals want people to die faster. They adore all phases of any abortions. They now have death panels looming. I see something bright on the horizon called nullification =). It's going to happen to Obama care. enough states nullify Obama care it dies even on life support . No money to feed it's ugly snake head, The life supply called middle class money won't be there to sustain the malignant growth of Obama cancer. Now we shall see a new number weekly of how many will not have healthcare if states don't bridge the medicare gap and fulfill Obama care threatening abusive powers to make people die faster especially the old people that are rich and old and white. The Obama Racist UN-Care DEATH PANELS Those ones Sarah Palin exposed.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Moe why don't you just donate you're body to science in the gift for Obama care and harvested stem cells for transexuals.I know an easier way, nullify Obama care in Indiana Let's see if Mike Pence has the courage to do as other Republican Gov's in this nation say they will do. Not to implement Obama care.Is Mike going to take his cue always from Mitch Daniels. I hope not. Mike Pence it's time to be the Gov, You may ask for some advice from Mitch . But don't follow his orders. You are now the Gov. step up and take charge against Obama care, just because a moderate Supreme Court Justice ruled Obama care constitutional . It doesn't mean it is. The states have the right to not accept it . We as states have our own supreme courts . Now Indiana has full power under republicans at the Gov mansion and legislative body .Indiana and Gov Pence show Obama we still have the power and guts to stop his monstrosity for good.All we have to do is nullify Obama care. Now we have 34 states headed by republican Gov's who can do just that =)
Yes

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
If they lose their Medicaid, so be it! They wanted President Obama, not President Romney! Serves them right! Maybe they will lose their free government phones, housing, etc.! I voted for the other guy, myself!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#6 Dec 3, 2012
I agree to what you posted Yes, It's time for us real Americans to go gault in the business world and as paying taxes. They can't stop us if we decide to go gault and barter goods and services, even trades for food and services, what can they do, Nothing as we still thrive using our know how called the good ole American WAY. WE Starve the liberal progressives money well, They can't collect taxes when there is nobody to collect them from =).we form large pools of bartering groups across the country.we trade gold and silver also for goods and other services not using any cash that oBma loves to print up.The time is now people, we have enough flea markets and swap meats to survive these progressives until they die out

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#7 Dec 3, 2012
I know what you are tying to say but part I disagree. I know it is a personal decision for what you want for the end. We care about life to the extent that people suffer months before the end comes. I do not want to lay there for months when there is no hope for a good life. If I can not live a normal life, take care of myself and have all bodily control, I will be ready. This way I can cut the suffering and still leave something for my estate. That is if Obama does not come in and steal half of it. All this can be taken care of with a living will and trust.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Wait Obama care was suppose to solve all healthcare ill's Now here they go again if this isn't implemented, People will die again. I thought Liberals want people to die faster. They adore all phases of any abortions. They now have death panels looming. I see something bright on the horizon called nullification =). It's going to happen to Obama care. enough states nullify Obama care it dies even on life support . No money to feed it's ugly snake head, The life supply called middle class money won't be there to sustain the malignant growth of Obama cancer. Now we shall see a new number weekly of how many will not have healthcare if states don't bridge the medicare gap and fulfill Obama care threatening abusive powers to make people die faster especially the old people that are rich and old and white. The Obama Racist UN-Care DEATH PANELS Those ones Sarah Palin exposed.
Henry

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Moe is the only one offering solutions.

Are the rest of you zombies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr juanita 304
jack cottey deceased 4 hr juanita 7
William montez 12 hr Smh 3
K-mart's shutting down 12 hr jack 18
Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) 15 hr advocate in IL 136
I'm so glad I'm white Oct 22 bud 4
10th st Oct 22 Stevie 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs