First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>The stories I tell are true, from life experience. Sometimes I change the name of the key players to Mo, or Jamitupyourbuttra, to protect the innocent. No political commentary, just fact.
It's not working for ya Ralphie. You should go wash those melons of yours instead.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text> She/he don,t need you telling er lies to. Thanks for the laughs farmer wannabe.
Wah, I am too a farmer. I have me a tractor, and six foot bushie hog.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#24 Jan 1, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>It went up to 400k and 450k a few weeks ago. Not an hr ago. Nice try comrad preppy. Keep posting. Your funny.
It's so sad that you don't have the ability to comprehend that someone might be too busy to look at news for weeks at a time. I'm not saying thats good, but thats my story.

It also appears you are unable to read that I am neithern Russian, nor from there, and we all know who the commie here is....
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad that you don't have the ability to comprehend that someone might be too busy to look at news for weeks at a time. I'm not saying thats good, but thats my story.
It also appears you are unable to read that I am neithern Russian, nor from there, and we all know who the commie here is....
It's been on all over the TV, internet, newspapers I mean everywhere for weeks. I will say that is some story you told there, but hey we are use to your story telling. Oh and we know who the commies are Russia. Even sounds commie. But hey keep posting comrad. Your lies,,,,,,,,, I mean stry telling makes me laugh.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Don't worry, we will just borrow the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton is a homophob 18 min Kracka Jon 2
Ted Cruz 22 min Kracka Jon 4
Religous Freedom 37 min The Great Kaptoz 3
News Most adults happy about smoking ban (Nov '06) 48 min The Great Kaptoz 15
Small Cock Humiliation? 6 hr Tiny cock 6
More lessons for Black people 10 hr Real Talk 65
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 10 hr Real Talk 561
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Tue noisy 120
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match