Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Ah Yes! Natures Bounty! And if I catch you on my property I will have the ALL AM 1 Duchass shoot you with Cockpistol. And you will die. From??????????
Moe Mania

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Carl wrote:
Ah Yes! Natures Bounty! And if I catch you on my property I will have the ALL AM 1 Duchass shoot you with Cockpistol. And you will die. From??????????
Duchess had the sauce!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Carl wrote:
Funny that you mention that, because just last year I found 2 guys mushroom hunting on my property for the second time. I still can't believe they were dumb enough to leave the keys in their 4- wheelers. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they came walking out of the woods to find their ATVs gone, and my truck sitting there. You might say we had kind of a late "easter egg hunt" with 4 wheelers. I suppose they found them, or maybe somebody else did, but I don't think they'll be back.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 11, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you mention that, because just last year I found 2 guys mushroom hunting on my property for the second time. I still can't believe they were dumb enough to leave the keys in their 4- wheelers. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they came walking out of the woods to find their ATVs gone, and my truck sitting there. You might say we had kind of a late "easter egg hunt" with 4 wheelers. I suppose they found them, or maybe somebody else did, but I don't think they'll be back.
They were probably black or OWS and you threatened to kill them too with your guns.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably black or OWS and you threatened to kill them too with your guns.
You do realize that you sound like you're 12 when you say stupid sh*t like that, right?
Pat Robertson

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 11, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you sound like you're 12 when you say stupid sh*t like that, right?
Did you treat these food lovers like, they did in Deliverence. Did you make them squeal?
To Catch A Predator

Matthews, IN

#7 Apr 11, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why you've threatened Moe with violence in past threads? Is this why you wanted to meet Moe in person? Do you have a predilection for children 12 years of age?

You are a sick man.
Moe

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Pat Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Did you treat these food lovers like, they did in Deliverence. Did you make them squeal?
I like Nine Inch Nails. I wonder if he sings "Closer" in his ear while he is riding and making him squeal. "I wanna f******* you like an animal."

Do you whisper this to the Duchess?
To Catch A Predator

Matthews, IN

#9 Apr 11, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why you've chosen to converse with Moe via this forum for an entire month? Why do you have conversations with those you believe are 12 yrs old?

What is it that attracts you to those whom you believe act as if they're only 12?

We want answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) 14 hr matt 52
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Thu bikerbob 1
white girls Wed RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? Dec 24 The Zombie 77
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas Dec 24 The Zombie 26
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... Dec 24 fyi 15
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web