Carl

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Ah Yes! Natures Bounty! And if I catch you on my property I will have the ALL AM 1 Duchass shoot you with Cockpistol. And you will die. From??????????
Moe Mania

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Carl wrote:
Ah Yes! Natures Bounty! And if I catch you on my property I will have the ALL AM 1 Duchass shoot you with Cockpistol. And you will die. From??????????
Duchess had the sauce!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Carl wrote:
Funny that you mention that, because just last year I found 2 guys mushroom hunting on my property for the second time. I still can't believe they were dumb enough to leave the keys in their 4- wheelers. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they came walking out of the woods to find their ATVs gone, and my truck sitting there. You might say we had kind of a late "easter egg hunt" with 4 wheelers. I suppose they found them, or maybe somebody else did, but I don't think they'll be back.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you mention that, because just last year I found 2 guys mushroom hunting on my property for the second time. I still can't believe they were dumb enough to leave the keys in their 4- wheelers. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they came walking out of the woods to find their ATVs gone, and my truck sitting there. You might say we had kind of a late "easter egg hunt" with 4 wheelers. I suppose they found them, or maybe somebody else did, but I don't think they'll be back.
They were probably black or OWS and you threatened to kill them too with your guns.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably black or OWS and you threatened to kill them too with your guns.
You do realize that you sound like you're 12 when you say stupid sh*t like that, right?
Pat Robertson

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you sound like you're 12 when you say stupid sh*t like that, right?
Did you treat these food lovers like, they did in Deliverence. Did you make them squeal?
To Catch A Predator

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why you've threatened Moe with violence in past threads? Is this why you wanted to meet Moe in person? Do you have a predilection for children 12 years of age?

You are a sick man.
Moe

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Pat Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Did you treat these food lovers like, they did in Deliverence. Did you make them squeal?
I like Nine Inch Nails. I wonder if he sings "Closer" in his ear while he is riding and making him squeal. "I wanna f******* you like an animal."

Do you whisper this to the Duchess?
To Catch A Predator

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why you've chosen to converse with Moe via this forum for an entire month? Why do you have conversations with those you believe are 12 yrs old?

What is it that attracts you to those whom you believe act as if they're only 12?

We want answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New study says Pot destroys the Brain 9 min cpeter1313 2
Obama election fraud exposed, Dems cheated system 1 hr Andrew 44
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 1 hr Andrew 17
How the Liberal mind works 1 hr SamREAL 2
More Liberal idiocracy 1 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 3 hr Teh Enforcer 187
Republicans Still Destroying America 3 hr Teh Enforcer 86
•••
•••