does anyone else buy their Marijuanna...

does anyone else buy their Marijuanna online

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

done it for years

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jul 2, 2016
I go through a company called continuous rage is that who you use? yeah i always get LOUD and its not much more than street prices with a better convince and i don't have to deal with anyone it stays a personal thing because i have never met anyone and I have bought over 10 lbs over the past few years. They sell any drug or even alcohol for kids who aren't of age yet its crazy.
Buy drugs online

Greenwood, IN

#3 Jul 2, 2016
That is the same one I use.
satisfied customer

Greenwood, IN

#4 Jul 2, 2016
Yeah i use them too. Just email them and let them know what your looking for. the email address is continuousrage3@sigaint.org
Bahaha

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2016
This is obviously a fake post. Nobody could be this stupid:|
go seek knowledge

Greenwood, IN

#6 Jul 4, 2016
Bahaha wrote:
This is obviously a fake post. Nobody could be this stupid:•|
then take your ignorant self and look up what alpha bay market is and read about the dark web and tor browser, with an i2p mixing service and bitcoins used for their anonymity. so if you were anywhere close to on my level you would understand all the stuff.
Bahaha

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2016
go seek knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
then take your ignorant self and look up what alpha bay market is and read about the dark web and tor browser, with an i2p mixing service and bitcoins used for their anonymity. so if you were anywhere close to on my level you would understand all the stuff.
Well, I guess when you go to prison, for being ignorant yourself, you should educate yourself on illegal drugs and discreetness. I bet you learn that using Topix is NOT discreet...... Plus don't pick up the soap in the shower in prison! Smoke that!

Since: Jan 16

Corydon, IN

#8 Jul 13, 2016
Lay off the drugs dumbasses.
dan

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 17, 2018
done it for years wrote:
I go through a company called continuous rage is that who you use? yeah i always get LOUD and its not much more than street prices with a better convince and i don't have to deal with anyone it stays a personal thing because i have never met anyone and I have bought over 10 lbs over the past few years. They sell any drug or even alcohol for kids who aren't of age yet its crazy.
How can I get other meds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Avon tries to block massage parlors (Jul '07) 1 hr THISRIGHTHERE 99
News Indiana's township system dates back to Jefferson 1 hr Jack 1
Hognose police state Fri TrumpdemFoolz 3
Download/Upload Speeds Thu Dr Phil 6
The Down Fall Of USA Dec 12 Paul 38
Word Association Game (Nov '08) Dec 11 Mae 46
Mariah Haffner Dec 10 Concerned Parent 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages