Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I have been here to this new salon and I really like the theme to it. I used to go to Family Tans on Washington but I heard the owner was accused of putting up cameras, didn't say where but I'm not taking a chance there, and the ppl at Sun Tan City are rude....but really did enjoy Jamaican Me Tan, so they got my business....
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Camera's? Was this on the news? I haven't heard anything about this. Is someone just pissed off at Family Tans and trying to drum up business for the Jamaica Me Tan joint??
maxwell e padd

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sounds bloody to me
Tanner

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

No I heard an employee talking about the camera's at Family Tans. I have been to Jamaican Me Tan, once and really enjoyed it. Seen someone post a comment about the new tanning salon and wanted to share my opinion.
NonTanner

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Enjoy your side of skin cancer with that tan. The educated world goes to the dermatologist and wears SPF 50.

ORDER UP! ONE SIDE OF MELANOMA!
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

This is a little former employee who didn't do very well getting business so it wants to make Family Tans look bad so they will lose business. She heard nobody talking about cameras.
Tanner wrote:
I have been here to this new salon and I really like the theme to it. I used to go to Family Tans on Washington but I heard the owner was accused of putting up cameras, didn't say where but I'm not taking a chance there, and the ppl at Sun Tan City are rude....but really did enjoy Jamaican Me Tan, so they got my business....
Kasey

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>This is a little former employee who didn't do very well getting business so it wants to make Family Tans look bad so they will lose business. She heard nobody talking about cameras.
That doesn't surprise me at all. I figured it was a disgruntled customer that wouldn't pay their bill.
mike

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
This is a little former employee who didn't do very well getting business so it wants to make Family Tans look bad so they will lose business. She heard nobody talking about cameras. <quoted text>
Had she heard the employee telling another about the cameras, Iwould think it wouldn't have come out as "I heard the owner was accused"
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

She tried to have a business in Family Tans and it was big time fail so she's trying to drum up business at the other place. She's like that.
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Had she heard the employee telling another about the cameras, Iwould think it wouldn't have come out as "I heard the owner was accused"
The Ultmate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

They do need to outlaw all tanning salons and beds. They are nothing but cancer wrinkle causing agents of death. I have seen so many beautiful women looks ruined and skin turned into leather. The sad thing now little teen girls are tanning their bodies all over. By the time some of them reach 18 they look 35 years old.They need to outlaw ink also, If you have more than three tatts big enough to see from the moon, Then guess what you don't get hired They are disgusting once they become the skin of any person. You may as well dip the entire body in ink. Any ink on the neck face and scalp. Again keep on walking, We don't hire freaks here.Enough of them see they can't find a job. They will think twice about getting their entire body inked.
Tanner

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Haha Sorry but I am not a disgruntled employee or anyone associated with Family Tans. I just wanted to share my opinion of the tanning salons I have dealt with. I just wanted to make other ppl aware of what was being told of what was going on at Family Tans.
Duchess

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tanner wrote:
Haha Sorry but I am not a disgruntled employee or anyone associated with Family Tans. I just wanted to share my opinion of the tanning salons I have dealt with. I just wanted to make other ppl aware of what was being told of what was going on at Family Tans.
So you didnt bounce a check there?
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

You know good and well that they do not have "cameras" watching people. You are a disgruntled little ex-employee who stops at nothing to hurt people and businesses. I'm sorry no one wanted to use your service, but now I see why.
Tanner wrote:
Tanner

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I really don't have a clue as to who you think I am, but I am definitely not an ex-employee who used to work there, or did services there....Like I said before I am letting other ppl know as to what I heard the owner is accused of. I'm sorry if what I was told makes you angry, but I felt that if it was true what the owner was accused of then I should let other ppl know....Thats it
Ang

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

If this is true, then why didn't you report it to the police? If this is true then you must think it's OK or you would've called the police to have it checked out, right? You just wanted their business to suffer because you couldn't do well there.
Tanner wrote:
I really don't have a clue as to who you think I am, but I am definitely not an ex-employee who used to work there, or did services there....Like I said before I am letting other ppl know as to what I heard the owner is accused of. I'm sorry if what I was told makes you angry, but I felt that if it was true what the owner was accused of then I should let other ppl know....Thats it
whatever

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Tanner wrote:
Take your business elsewhere if you aren't happy. It's hard to believe the lies and rumors people spread.

'I heard'

Sure you did honey. Sure you did.

One of these days you lazy butts are going to have to actually work for a living.
Tanner

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Haha ok ppl this is getting out of hand. If you re-read my actual post it says the owner was "Accused". So I was just told this, which why would I care, its not my business, just thought since I have previously tanned there that I though I should share what I heard. I am now regretting saying anything at all. So that being said if someone tans there and see's a camera or something odd in one of the rooms, just keep it to yourself! Geez!!
Bronzed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

nanner nanner nanner tanner tanner tanner
thought you fooled everyone.
oh no you didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 13 min misslady65 243
any black chicks wanna have sex? 21 min Black Princess 2
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 5 hr good 3
William T Rikard "Bill" aka "Dawg: Who knows him? 7 hr James 7
Craig 8 hr Lol 1
NRA Lawyer is a Convicted Murderer Tue W LaPierre 3
Officer Renn isn't dead Mon Ignorance 5
•••
•••