William T Rikard "Bill" aka "Dawg: Who knows him?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Judged:Interesting3Brilliant3F unny2
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone has failed to think their little law suit threats through. First, they have to find and pay for an attorney who would take their case. Then they have to find someone to serve the lawsuit on.
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha!
Looks like "Dawg" was busted out a long time ago with his Topix addictions..See Below:

loca
Monkey Junky
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 -
« Reply #1249 on: February 10, 2010, 10:17:31 PM »

----------

ok here it goes
It all started when Cindy’s brother Rick went onto a topix forum in August, 2008
cfnews13.com
age 4
The information in this discovery consists of
1. E-mails between Shirley Plasea and her sister who tell of the dynamics in the Anthony family
2. E-mails between Rick and Cindy.
3. The following information:
In this discovery On August 20, 2008 there is a woman named “Rachel” who e-mailed Larry Garrison who told him about Rick’s posing, she seemed very angry and offered this quote:
“Again, there is a plethora of posts, and I’m sending you this, because to me, his only reason for posting personal information during such a private time is for some type of sadistic self-fulfillment, and so that you can hopefully have a heads-up on yet more sensationalism in this case”
http://www.cfnews13.com ...
Page 2942
I find it very suspicious that this e-mail was sent by this “Rachel” to Larry Garrison at 5:16 P.M. and THEN Cindy forwarded it to Rick at exactly 5:38 P.M.
So, it got from this “Rachel” to Larry Garrison, to Cindy, to Rick in 22 minutes? WHO is Rachel? Could Cindy herself be Rachel?
In October, the Team Caylee site was up and running on Yuku.com and the members of this site are on the attack!
On the topix forums the location of where you are, is LOGGED. Unless you have illegally or otherwise obtained access to another proxy.
These are the troll names they use BUT, most of these posters have been identified AND they are all connected to the defense and the family. In fact, the family members are the one’s who started this site.
These are the troll names:
Cassiopia (Elko NY)
Notbuyingit (Greenlawn NY)
Somethingswrong (Salt Lake City Utah)

Dawg (Indianapolis In)

Certiari (Yorktown In)
Linn
INeedFacts
Jefferina
Innocentbystander (Idaho Falls) Same person
F. Baily (Lake Forrest Ca)
WIGN
LotAtAllOfYou
FluckinNuts
Huggly
TypeYourNameHere
TheSheepleGatherHere
MyNameIs
BrickForBrainsNotForSale (Media Pa) All The same person
WowDoubleWow
MomOf6
Snazzel
KMA
HeeHeehoho
DPisNuts (Brookhaven Pa) All the same person
ConcernedCyberWatcher
Wondering (Staten Island NY) Same person
OhSnap
WhoShotJR
Madoffski
Clovis
Duh
Ignorbella (Naperville Ill) Same person.
I have missed many names because they continue to change them and it is very hard to keep up with them.
They create an illusion to make the public think there are MORE people who are in support of a baby killer.
These people are involved with what the police call a “Conspiracy to fabricate reasonable doubt”
IS IS ILLEGAL and a VERY SERIOUS CRIME.

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2014
DOB 10/03/56
Information is needed about this person and harm he may have caused to others through libel, threats and or intimidation.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2014
This is all public record that has been obtained via internet searches. More information about this person will be supplied shortly. Please feel free to comment about this man's character and wrong doing to you and others.

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2014
He is a scum bag and topix troll. I can not belive Lynette and Charlotte put up with him. He won't work and stays on Topix all day long gossiping on all topix sites from state to state.
Bill

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Veda, I decended through William, Sr., Jr. and III. Although your branch settled in southern AL, my grandfather, James Thomas Rikard lived down there for a time before moving back to northern AL. I have recently been told that ole Thomas' wife, Mary had the maiden name Raccurst. That research is ongoing so I will have to update as we go along. On the passenger list for the Patience, I find only Jacob. Is there something I missed? I cannot find Thomas and Mary.
You may email me directly at RikardW@msn com. Thanks

Re: Rickard/Raccurst

William Rikard

Posted: 22 Oct 2005 3:22AM

Classification: Query

Surnames: Rikard

Thanks for the note Ellen. Lately, I have been concentrating on my Grandmother's families in southern AL. Some of them traveled through Newberry County, SC also.
Be sure to visit the cemeteries in Abbeville and Prosperity. I believe the Rikard Cemetery is in Prosperity. See if you can find a post from James Calvin Rikard on these message boards and send him a note also. I'm sure he would be able to point you in the right direction. Short of that, look him up in the phone book when you get there.
He and I were discussing the Rikard, Rykard, Ricard, Rickard spellings, and which would be the proper spelling. He sent me a picture of the first Rikard buried in the States. The spelling on the headstone was Rikard.
Each time I travel to southern AL, I stop in at Rikard's Mill in Monroe County. Although there are no Rikards living in that area at the present time, they are very much a part of Monroe County's history. Just as you will find in Newberry County, SC.
Have a safe trip.
Bill

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2014
any news about this person?
James

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2014
He is a sory piece...I can tell you that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama send congrats to Mayweather 3 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
Will do anything. Need at least $1,000 ASAP 4 hr Hoosiergirl 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) 11 hr pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS 13 hr Back Home Again 1
Gary Beeler 14 hr rot mouth 7
Review: Uptown Nail Salon 19 hr dmann 1
jews Sat pearlofagirl 3
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]