Read my lips Obama said No troops on ...

Read my lips Obama said No troops on the ground Lol

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Another huge flip flop lie by Obama the peace lover who got a nobel prize for epace once again sending American troops into war and battle lol. Just last week Obama said There will be no troops on the ground in Iraq lol Where is code pink Aren't they outraged at all, I haven't seen them walk up to OBAMA people with blood on their hands lol.I guess sending only 250 special forces guys in to assist Iraq govt isn't troops lol .When does Obama hand back his nobel price for peace lol.It is so nobel to lie and blame says Obama, It is a habit indeed, Obama even has American troops in Uganda.Ho reason he says to stop reberls in Uganda from harming innocent people The real reason Obama is trying to stop Uganda military rebel leader from stopping the spread of homosexuals there. Obama is pouring money into promoting gayness in Uganda against that govts laws.
KIDD MICAH

Champaign, IL

#2 Jun 17, 2014
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Another huge flip flop lie by Obama the peace lover who got a nobel prize for epace once again sending American troops into war and battle lol. Just last week Obama said There will be no troops on the ground in Iraq lol Where is code pink Aren't they outraged at all, I haven't seen them walk up to OBAMA people with blood on their hands lol.I guess sending only 250 special forces guys in to assist Iraq govt isn't troops lol .When does Obama hand back his nobel price for peace lol.It is so nobel to lie and blame says Obama, It is a habit indeed, Obama even has American troops in Uganda.Ho reason he says to stop reberls in Uganda from harming innocent people The real reason Obama is trying to stop Uganda military rebel leader from stopping the spread of homosexuals there. Obama is pouring money into promoting gayness in Uganda against that govts laws.
What would you do.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump is da president 2017 9 min Trumped Cnn 4
Black lives are Worthless (Aug '15) 1 hr obamafailure 35
Indianapolis has more crime than Atlanta 4 hr obamafailure 4
Trump to meet Putin in first foreign trip as pr... 21 hr obamafailure 2
To prove he's "no puppet", Trump should renounc... 21 hr obamafailure 2
Indianapolis comprehensive clinic 21 hr JTR 1
Donald Trump Unleashes a Golden Stream of Laugh... 21 hr obamafailure 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance