One dead after shooting near Kroger

There are 1 comment on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Jun 26, 2008, titled One dead after shooting near Kroger. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Police said one man is dead after a shooting near a north side Kroger. Metro police said an off-duty deputy working security at the Kroger at 16th Street and Park Avenue heard shots fired around 9 p.m. ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carolyn

United States

#22 Apr 11, 2013
carolyn a.k.a the woman tht was n his life up until the day he was murdered! first off hus rap sheet dont hv nothing to do with him being murdered. nobody has the rite to murder someone whomeva put this bs in here u should be ashamed. i wonder how u would feel if urd family member gts murdered n someone slandera their info like this bt last thing for sure u must be a hater and very miserable n ure skin whoeva u are n he damn sure is restung n peace something i know u ant got n ure life..yep tht wat i said n tht wag i mean....# loveandletlovet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tonight at 11: Cuba Rediscovered 1 hr Whiny larry 1
Greg Garrison, WIBC celebrity, alleged assailan... 22 hr Carla Brizzi 2
Obama send congrats to Mayweather Mon The Great Kaptoz 1
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sun pearlofagirl 971
Carb Day IMS Sun Back Home Again 1
Review: Uptown Nail Salon Sun dmann 1
jews May 2 pearlofagirl 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]