Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Her we go again Now rino repubs along with local Demoncrats have a new mass transit plan This time instead of monorails, More buses on both sides of the roads of a continuous train movement, The buses will own the roads then of this happens, Don;t even drive a car on the roads, The city mass bus transit system will own all the major roads. Then eventually they will say it's such a success, Now we can add more monorails to the mix, Then we become like Chicago, New York and crowded cities of with mass transit crowded systems of disease germ spreading closeness and susceptible to terrorist attack and hostage taking or blowing them up.They will unveil but these new buses are run on methane gas and propane or electric charge, They produce no pollution . Now we can bus people out to the country where people moved to get away from the crime, thugs. and mess in the city.Yes Mayor ballard has always truly been a liberal wearing a repub in name only. When has Ballard come out against illegals? It wont happen being Ballard's wife if of Asian ethnicity. Brent Waltz another phony Republican now pushing the liberal agenda of mass transit systems in Indy.We have more than enough cabs and city buses and local Amtrak to get people where they want to go and airports , No need to waste more tax payers money to fund liberal dreams.It matters not if they put it on a referendum The courts and some Judge will overrule the voters and say we need more mass transit I know whats best for the people, The voters votes will be discounted. The judge will say go ahead with the mass bus transit projects.wake up people stop the corruption locally and at the top TERM LIMITS 4 YEARS FOR CONGRESS ANDS ALL COURTS THATS ALL THEY GET,THEY CANT RUN AGAIN AND SERVE AND GET PAID BY US THE TAX PAYERS. TIME TO CLEAN IT ALL UP AND OUT.DEMAND THAT NOW, TAKE TO THE STREETS MARCH TO DC SHUT DOWN DC TEN MILLION COULD EASILY DO THAT. LET ME KNOW PEOPLE. ADD YOUR IDEALS AND INPUT.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Don't use it then. But all those republicans who lost there drivers license to dui's need it.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

All the black angry racist Demoncrats who can't afford a car steal them in car jackings lol . I used buses many years But then they became so dirty and black with thugs angry and loud mouthed urinating downtown at the bus stop and on the bus, They were all black ghetto Obama trash.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Anybody else find it amusing at how easy it is to T off the POW. Prisoner of his own war.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph's Brake & Muffler Madison Ave 1 hr Warty-lipped Butt... 1
Jeff punky Combs at it again 2 hr lisr 9
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 19 hr who cares 4
officer Wilson 19 hr Simon 2
They riot with no facts or evidence 19 hr Simon 9
My new jeep Wed Rogains 5
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Wed Rogains 5

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
•••
•••