Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bad care
Alan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

As community hospital and Wishard merge. What an insult to Wishard Memorial Hospital.
Funny

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steve wrote:
Bad care
AllAmerican in stealth mode. LOL!
Moes Bytch

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

All hospitals have become bad. Substandard care, grossly overcharging for services, overworked general doctors. They give you antibiotic they know doesn't help, so you'll have to make another visit so they can charge you again.
If you want to keep making the doctors and hospitals rich, keep going to the doctor.
Alan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Severely deranged nurses who laugh at people dying.
Moes Bytch wrote:
All hospitals have become bad. Substandard care, grossly overcharging for services, overworked general doctors. They give you antibiotic they know doesn't help, so you'll have to make another visit so they can charge you again.
If you want to keep making the doctors and hospitals rich, keep going to the doctor.
Notr

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Severely deranged nurses who laugh at people dying.
Not everyone likes dealing with drug addicts.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Are they Black?
Alan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Not everyone is a drug addict. Some people who visit the E.R. is legitimately a sick patient. So many people have died because they were spending all of their time and effort trying to prove a patient a drug addict or drunk instead of a diabetic, etc. It's all about what comes around goes around and these nurses will eventually be punished (by God) for their unsafe practices.
Notr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone likes dealing with drug addicts.
Notr

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone is a drug addict. Some people who visit the E.R. is legitimately a sick patient. So many people have died because they were spending all of their time and effort trying to prove a patient a drug addict or drunk instead of a diabetic, etc. It's all about what comes around goes around and these nurses will eventually be punished (by God) for their unsafe practices.
Just because you quit drinking and drugging 6 months ago doesn't mean nurses and dr's should stop being suspicious of you. Scammers never change. Your own fault!
Local

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I took my senior family member there almost and it was all fun and games going on in that er. I came walking around the corner just in time to hear several female nurses saying her room number and laughing about her looks. She was sick and no she didn't get all spruced up to go to a hospital in her condition. Needless to say she won't go back there.
A Thinking Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope they get shut down or sued by the Feds. The racket they have going with the attorneys and Decauter Township should be investigated and the people charged and sent to prison.
Notr

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A Thinking Moe wrote:
I hope they get shut down or sued by the Feds. The racket they have going with the attorneys and Decauter Township should be investigated and the people charged and sent to prison.
Drug addicts always want to punish others for their self inflicted injuries. Pay your bills. The nurses are wise to put on the back burner certain conditions. Dr Darwin at your service. Welcome to the Karma cafe. There is no menu. You will be served what you deserve.
unimpressed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

yes you do, drug addicts have no business working in hospitals, too dumb or lazy to get a real job,the elderly and children tend to be the biggest targets for abuse,karma does happen i know one walking piece of human garbage nurse that was diagnosed with a very nasy illness. betshe wont pay her bill. steal pain meds from cancer patients and its will haunt you.
Fox

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

unimpressed wrote:
yes you do, drug addicts have no business working in hospitals, too dumb or lazy to get a real job,the elderly and children tend to be the biggest targets for abuse,karma does happen i know one walking piece of human garbage nurse that was diagnosed with a very nasy illness. betshe wont pay her bill. steal pain meds from cancer patients and its will haunt you.
It's a Russian thing. You would not understand.
Lmao

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hard to believe people want to gripe about the care they receive at the free clinic. Which is what it ends up being because they don't pay their bills anyway. Pretty funny really.
curious

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 28, 2013
 
how do you explain the folks that pay their bill and still get medically abused. bet if it was your loved one you would think differently. hope when your loved one is raped and tortured the deserving little twit gets abused again on the hospital fun times
Notr

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 28, 2013
 
How many other hospitals are there in this city? Go some place else.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Free? Who gets anything in life for free? Do you since you seem to know a whole lot about it? I don't. I have to work and pay bills. I don't get Hoosier Healthwise, foodstamps, section 8 housing, free cell phone, free anything. I have insurance. I have many medical bills I have to pay. I have rent to pay. I have food to buy with my paycheck, not someone else's taxes paying for it. What's free LMAO? You must be one of "them." try buying your own shit and paying your own bills for once. I ain't easy.
Lmao wrote:
Hard to believe people want to gripe about the care they receive at the free clinic. Which is what it ends up being because they don't pay their bills anyway. Pretty funny really.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 28, 2013
 
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Free? Who gets anything in life for free? Do you since you seem to know a whole lot about it? I don't. I have to work and pay bills. I don't get Hoosier Healthwise, foodstamps, section 8 housing, free cell phone, free anything. I have insurance. I have many medical bills I have to pay. I have rent to pay. I have food to buy with my paycheck, not someone else's taxes paying for it. What's free LMAO? You must be one of "them." try buying your own shit and paying your own bills for once. I ain't easy.
I did not write this.
Notr

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 28, 2013
 
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Free? Who gets anything in life for free? Do you since you seem to know a whole lot about it? I don't. I have to work and pay bills. I don't get Hoosier Healthwise, foodstamps, section 8 housing, free cell phone, free anything. I have insurance. I have many medical bills I have to pay. I have rent to pay. I have food to buy with my paycheck, not someone else's taxes paying for it. What's free LMAO? You must be one of "them." try buying your own shit and paying your own bills for once. I ain't easy.
HIV is a terrible disease. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 14 min Jelly Bean 3
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 3 hr Tom Thumb 3
Karen Dehut 7 hr Opinion 1
They riot with no facts or evidence 7 hr The Great One 7
Mike Brown Toxicology report 7 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
Pants down DoN'T Shoot lol 8 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
Obama and Holder want race war Caliphate 8 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••