Marseille, Richileu, and Montery Road

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

concerned

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 1, 2013
Good people of this area, band together and run out the scum who have brought unsupervised children an rampant crime to a once decent neighborhood. If you do nothing then you are as bad as the criminal animals that are taking over.
skhds

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
Good people of this area, band together and run out the scum who have brought unsupervised children an rampant crime to a once decent neighborhood. If you do nothing then you are as bad as the criminal animals that are taking over.
What side of town is this on?
True

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 1, 2013
East side east side always the east side
Duchess

Spiceland, IN

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Sad. What this area has become.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Back as early as the eighties if a kid was doing something wrong and an adult stopped them, that kid was in trouble with his parents. Now, if you stop a kid from doing wrong, your in trouble with the law. Using words instead of a slapping that kid up side the head is useless. Calling the police only turns the whole block against you. The time of a village raising the child has long passed. A child of today faces no consequences for the things they do that they know are wrong. when that kid winds up shot and killed, parents are crying about the injustice and what a good kid they was.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2013
I'm really struggling with this new tablet, bare with me.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 2, 2013
I only call the law after I smack the punks around , Then the ambulance takes them away =). I make sure everything the punks do is caught on video =) They can't lie to the cops, Okay I might edit out the slapping them around lol
well

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 2, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
Back as early as the eighties if a kid was doing something wrong and an adult stopped them, that kid was in trouble with his parents. Now, if you stop a kid from doing wrong, your in trouble with the law. Using words instead of a slapping that kid up side the head is useless. Calling the police only turns the whole block against you. The time of a village raising the child has long passed. A child of today faces no consequences for the things they do that they know are wrong. when that kid winds up shot and killed, parents are crying about the injustice and what a good kid they was.
Not your place to discipline another persons child
Duchess

Spiceland, IN

#9 Dec 2, 2013
A high crime area full of thugs and dilapidated homes. Once thriving. Built in the 60's by hard working folks from Harvester, Ford, Wonder Bread, RCA, Chrysler, JennAir, Allisons etc.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2013
If I see a kid ripping off my neighbor's downspout or any kind of nonsense like that, I will slap the dog shit out of them. The kids on my block will tell you the same thing.
Mr.Well, don't make it my place and I won't discipline another person's child. I will use more then my words to teach a thug to respect or fear me. You can judge a man by his level of violence but you will damn sure respect how far he is willing to go.
With that said, I live on the east side and in a high crime area. The kids on my block are very respectful,,, now. Cameras and dogs really help.
concerned

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 8, 2013
Before this turns into a bitchfest about how to treat kids, remember that there are adults there as well. Get rid of the lousy families from eldest to youngest and RECLAIM these areas for decent folk!
dude

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 8, 2013
Decent people who raise their kids well do not act like that.

Enjoy that assault charge. I'll stay in the safe neighborhood.

YOU are a big part of the problem.
deos angelus

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
I couldn't have said that better. I only have to add that it happens around me but not near my home and with my kids and friends. They are all to old to not know morals and respect if they don't know it by now then they deserve a piece of my mind.
deos angelus

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2013
Sorry I meant to say if it happens near me and around my home. I don't care whose kids they are. That's why I watch what kids my children hang out with and what kind of parents they have as well.
It is our duty to try and not give up on the next generations as most have already done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OWS and Anonymous Battle Child Molesters!! (Apr '13) 2 hr abusers_ 9
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 6 hr The Barber of The... 66
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 7 hr Chuckie 2
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 9 hr Miles 8
Let it Out (Oct '07) 13 hr Jerry E 228
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 21 hr Chann 48
Dan Quayle For President 2016 21 hr PAM 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web