The Tea Baggers Have Killed for Years

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Tea Baggers applaud when they read this story and believe all executions should happen so quickly. Hoosiers would have beat this record if the tea baggers had their way. Hoosiers was prepared to executed a 13yo Black girl, til the Pope intervened.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...

South Carolina Dept. of Archives and History via AP

George Stinney Jr., the youngest person executed in the U.S. in the 20th Century.

The 95-pound boy wore stripes as the sheriffs walked him to the electric chair, sat him on books to prop him up, and electrocuted him in June 1944.

Nearly 70 years after the execution of 14-year-old George Junius Stinney Jr. for the killing of two white girls, advocates have taken the unprecedented step of asking a South Carolina court to grant a new trial to clear his name.

Stinney is often cited as the youngest person executed in this country in the 20th century. For years, family, advocates and lawyers have said that South Carolina put an innocent boy to death.

“We just want what is right,” said Ray Brown, a filmmaker who is writing a script based on Stinney’s story and recently joined efforts to persuade the state to grant a new trial.
THE Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 22, 2013
You should be tired of sucking on your momma's tit by now.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 22, 2013
THE Guy wrote:
You should be tired of sucking on your momma's tit by now.
You should be tired of eating the rotten flesh of you tea bagger fore fathers.
You are a sick dog, but you may not realise until you are dead.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Moe wrote:
Tea Baggers applaud when they read this story and believe all executions should happen so quickly. Hoosiers would have beat this record if the tea baggers had their way. Hoosiers was prepared to executed a 13yo Black girl, til the Pope intervened.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
South Carolina Dept. of Archives and History via AP
George Stinney Jr., the youngest person executed in the U.S. in the 20th Century.
The 95-pound boy wore stripes as the sheriffs walked him to the electric chair, sat him on books to prop him up, and electrocuted him in June 1944.
Nearly 70 years after the execution of 14-year-old George Junius Stinney Jr. for the killing of two white girls, advocates have taken the unprecedented step of asking a South Carolina court to grant a new trial to clear his name.
Stinney is often cited as the youngest person executed in this country in the 20th century. For years, family, advocates and lawyers have said that South Carolina put an innocent boy to death.
“We just want what is right,” said Ray Brown, a filmmaker who is writing a script based on Stinney’s story and recently joined efforts to persuade the state to grant a new trial.
Moe, without question there have been inocent people executed. I guess the question is: Is a 14 year old, old enough to understand that murder is wrong? If a 14 year old understands that murder is wrong, and is guilty beyound a reasonable doubt, how will they benefit society.
Let's say a 14 year old rapes and murders a woman, then they go out to eat, and see a movie: What type of human is that. If convicted with proof of their crime, should they ever be released upon society?
Jesus

Anderson, IN

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Moe, without question there have been inocent people executed. I guess the question is: Is a 14 year old, old enough to understand that murder is wrong? If a 14 year old understands that murder is wrong, and is guilty beyound a reasonable doubt, how will they benefit society.
Let's say a 14 year old rapes and murders a woman, then they go out to eat, and see a movie: What type of human is that. If convicted with proof of their crime, should they ever be released upon society?
You are a Christian. You must forgive them for all of their sins. No matter how egregious you consider their crimes to be.

You either follow my tenets or you don't. There's no middle ground.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Nov 23, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> You are a Christian. You must forgive them for all of their sins. No matter how egregious you consider their crimes to be.
You either follow my tenets or you don't. There's no middle ground.
I can offer no forgiveness other then to what was done against me. Pfft, thumbing nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dali Lama says Mike Pence is the AntiChrist! 28 min Alonzo X 9
News Pence signs bill expanding use of overdose drug 31 min Alonzo X 1
Dense Pence; the slow governor of Indiana 7 hr GEE 4
News Celadon faces class action lawsuit (Oct '10) 22 hr fact checker 3
Rush Limbaugh dropped from wibc Indianapolis radio Sat fact checker 11
Bill Oesterle for Governor of Indiana Apr 16 The Great Kaptoz 2
News STRONG v. STATE Apr 15 Jade helm 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 13 kidderjeffrey 122
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]