Obama's sons shoot cabbie for no reason

Obama's sons shoot cabbie for no reason

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
http://www.wthr.com/story/24442148/2014/01/14...

Obama really has to get his sons under control. You think he would have learned from Trayvon. These 2 pubes shoot a cab driver for no reason what so ever. Where is the 10 Point Club and reverend Jesse? Hey, Sharpton, where is you? You one-way racists have nothing to say about this senseless crime? I imagine not, because the VICTIM was not BLACK.
velogeezer

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Be fair. He didn't shoot the cabbie for NO reason. He shot him so he wouldn't have to pay the fare. Don't worry the cops will nail him. His own momma will turn him in for the $10,000 reward. That will buy a lot of crack.
Now

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2014
velogeezer wrote:
Be fair. He didn't shoot the cabbie for NO reason. He shot him so he wouldn't have to pay the fare. Don't worry the cops will nail him. His own momma will turn him in for the $10,000 reward. That will buy a lot of crack.
10k reward? I bet the phones were blowing up at IMPD with people rolling on these savages.
Gimme a break

Fishers, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2014
News flash....darkys been caught wit his homie
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Local news station is reporting that one of these animals shot the man as intended for a thrill kill.

Time to start executing these lawless savages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marsh plans to close stores 1 hr Criswell 9
another warrant?!? 1 hr hahahaha 1
Fat Women 18 hr interesting 13
looking for a good lawyer for free advise Tue alven 7
Joe Donnelly is a Radical Liberal Mon Go Joe 4
best places to get a hook up Mon Youre welcome 4
PresidentTrump is his own worst enemy Mar 25 Did Flynn cut a deal 6

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance