EXCLUSIVE! African-Americans Continue...

EXCLUSIVE! African-Americans Continue To Power Indy's Growth...

There are 9 comments on the WTLC-AM Indianapolis story from Jun 26, 2014, titled EXCLUSIVE! African-Americans Continue To Power Indy's Growth.... In it, WTLC-AM Indianapolis reports that:

AM1310 THE LIGHT'S AMOS BROWN IS INDY'S LEADING DEMOGRAPHER. HE'S WORKED WITH THE CENSUS BUREAU ON EVERY CENSUS SINCE 1980.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLC-AM Indianapolis.

Neddi

Romania

#1 Jun 26, 2014
EXCLUSIVE! African-Americans Continue To Power Indy's Growth...

My educated guess is the blacks are also powering Indy's growth in crime. No wonder the whites are leaving.
Neddi

Romania

#3 Jun 26, 2014
Cities can handle only so much growth in the African American population before they can no longer afford to support them. If the African American growth in Indy continues and reaches the 60% of population threshold then Indy will certainly follow the path of all other predominantly black cities. The tax base will plummet, infrastructure will crumble, unemployment and crime will skyrocket.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#4 Jun 26, 2014
In all major U.S. metroplexes, the percent population of black males is nearly synonymous with the particular city's crime index. The various crimes also include child molestations and mass shootings. Much proof exists.
Neddi

Romania

#5 Jun 26, 2014
Black Indianapolis Leader Praises Black-on-Black Homicide in the City as Removing "Knuckleheads" from "Gene Pool"

In Indianapolis, where the violence is almost exclusively courtesy of the black community, the 10 Point Coalition was founded in 1997 (imported from Boston, where a similar organization was created to address black violence) with the hopes of making the city as safe as it once was when the black population was less than 10 percent.

Almost 20 years since the organizations inception, black violence is still a hallmark of life in Indianapolis.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...
Neddi

Romania

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Through the first eight months of this year in Marion County, Indianapolis 39 people between the ages of 16 and 24 have died in homicides 36 were black males.

Key findings

An Indianapolis Star investigation into the homicides of 36 African American males between the ages of 16 and 24 found:
35 had prior arrests, the average was seven arrests; the first arrest coming at an average age of 14.
33 had been involved in prior violent incidents and 32 had records of fleeing, fighting with or disrespecting authorities such as school staff and law enforcement personnel.
31 had been involved in incidents in which police reported a gun was present or used.
30 had been involved in police probes of drug use or sales and 20 had prior drug arrests. The average age of the first drug arrest was 17; the average number of drug arrests, two.
20 had problems at home that required police involvement.
19 had been involved in prior gunfire incidents, including five who previously had been shot. Thirteen had prior gun arrests, the average was two; the first coming at an average age of 17.

http://archive.indystar.com/article/20130928/...
X-TREME BIAS

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2014
Isn't Amos Brown this guys son?

www.youtube.com/watch...
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#9 Jun 26, 2014
In most major metro regions throughout America, Canada and U.K., annual crime rate figures almost always go hand-in-hand with the population percent of black males.

If any individual with average intelligence and common sense researches crime stats (including pedophilia) for a particular city, one can accurately estimate the population percent of black males.

If one decides to look up the population percent of black males of a particular city, one can easily guess the crime rate.
Neddi

Romania

#10 Jun 26, 2014
Neddi wrote:
Through the first eight months of this year in Marion County, Indianapolis 39 people between the ages of 16 and 24 have died in homicides 36 were black males.
Key findings
An Indianapolis Star investigation into the homicides of 36 African American males between the ages of 16 and 24 found:
35 had prior arrests, the average was seven arrests; the first arrest coming at an average age of 14.
33 had been involved in prior violent incidents and 32 had records of fleeing, fighting with or disrespecting authorities such as school staff and law enforcement personnel.
31 had been involved in incidents in which police reported a gun was present or used.
30 had been involved in police probes of drug use or sales and 20 had prior drug arrests. The average age of the first drug arrest was 17; the average number of drug arrests, two.
20 had problems at home that required police involvement.
19 had been involved in prior gunfire incidents, including five who previously had been shot. Thirteen had prior gun arrests, the average was two; the first coming at an average age of 17.
http://archive.indystar.com/article/20130928/...
This is what I was referring to on another thread as to why some black criminals receive a longer prison sentence than white criminals. Black males typically have at least 12 prior encounters with law enforcement before they are finally convicted of a crime. Whites typically have 1 or 2 encounters. Whites are generally less criminally minded than blacks. I think this article proves me correct.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 26, 2014
If the black voters had the guts to push for the death penalty, like they push for the courts NOT to hand down the death penalty, black criminality would drop. I am a strong proponent of the death penalty for all criminals. I really don't care if his IQ is fifty, he needs to go! I can emphatically say this, when a black male raped a white woman, he got the death penalty! Result??? Very few white women were raped! We need a tougher approach to crime, and not pay attention to the so-called "do gooders"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicolas Long 1 hr Ryan A 3
Why are the Police Bullies? (Sep '12) 1 hr why 50
Winning in Bama 3 hr BritainFirstRules 1
Goodyear 3 hr BritainFirstRules 4
News Bloomington, 2 counties join opioid lawsuit 4 hr why 1
News Jeff Miller served protection order at meeting 12 hr Quick Question 6
Gloria Allred's daughter 12 hr Assist Unit 344 8

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance