Notre Dame's Yeatman enters plea agre...

Notre Dame's Yeatman enters plea agreement

There are 6 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 28, 2008, titled Notre Dame's Yeatman enters plea agreement. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Notre Dame tight end Will Yeatman, suspended indefinitely from the team following his arrest last month after allegedly driving drunk on a campus sidewalk, has agreed to plead guilty to reckless driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Whats New

AOL

#1 Feb 28, 2008
This is news?
This kinda stuff happens all the time at Notre Dame, IN
Domer

AOL

#2 Feb 28, 2008
Whats New wrote:
This is news?
Ya think so? It's news, buster, because it DOESN'T happen all the time. Same way it's news when it happens at Bloomington or West Lafayette.

But maybe you live there on the campus and know better, right?

Since: Mar 07

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Feb 28, 2008
Really? All the time? Monkeys hump pigs all the time in downtown Indianapolis, IN. There I said it so now it's a fact. I will provide no evidence to support my point but you must all believe me anyways.
Scooter

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 28, 2008
Whats New wrote:
This is news?
What happens all the time --- people driving on sidewalks in the middle of the night w/out headlights on??? Must be a dangerous place to walk. You would think they would at least put speed bumps on the sidewalks or something.

Glad you let me know about this stuff going on there. I'm staying away --- you can bank on that! Thanks "What's New"!!
RetiredGuy

Castle Rock, CO

#5 Feb 29, 2008
A real news story will be when What's New comes out of his self indiced coma - obviously he is brain dead at this point.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Mar 7, 2008
If he was attending USC, not only would he not have been kicked off the team, he would have been bought a car and a house for his parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 10 min WeTheSheeple 14
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 1 hr kidderjeffrey 135
News Woman who pulled son, 6, into Walmart brawl cha... 7 hr Might be Muckwheat 7
Confederate Flag "Next American Flag" 7 hr Might be Muckwheat 6
Watch wife in skirt in public 8 hr The Zombie 4
Pence is the biggest racist, sexist, and elitis... 17 hr dave 7
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Mon rianne 25
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages