who knows Crystal and chad shelton th...

who knows Crystal and chad shelton the child molesters

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

just saying

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
who knows these crazy ass people. chad is a child molester and Crystal lets her kids live with him wtf??
user

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I knew several crystal's . Where does she work?
just saying

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
user wrote:
I knew several crystal's . Where does she work?
her name crystal shelton she dont work
Amber

Solon, OH

#4 Oct 15, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>her name crystal shelton she dont work
Any pictures? I think it's the same Crystal..
Knows this trick

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Crystal and Chad are disgusting child abusers. They are dirty filthy people and have had one child placed somewhere else. He is a registered sex offender and child rapist and CPS has continued to allow him to have access to these children!!
ppo

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 11, 2014
just saying wrote:
who knows these crazy ass people. chad is a child molester and Crystal hal lets her kids live with him wtf??
how do u know that they r child molsters?
amanda

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 12, 2015
I know both of them and let me tell u about these ppl they stay to themselves they don't bother anyone they r my good friends they babysit my lil girls when I go to work and they don't charge me any thing so for u ppl to talk all this stuff about them take a look at ur self if ur saying all this stuff about them just makes u ppl look bad. Crystal is my best friend and Chad is a good man. And I bet u guys r just mad at them for what ever but u don't need to be putting things that isn't true about them
amanda

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 13, 2015
Knows this trick wrote:
Crystal and Chad are disgusting child abusers. They are dirty filthy people and have had one child placed somewhere else. He is a registered sex offender and child rapist and CPS has continued to allow him to have access to these children!!
I think that u just need to grow up and learn about staying out of ppls busyness and from what she said is that if he was a chomo then y would cps let her keep the kids with him and as for the other kid she has all 3 of them has been for 2 years so all u lil so called humans need to leave them alone they r good hardworking ppl so clean the shit off ur porches before u shit on someone else's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Donnelly needs to be fired 42 min just cause 1
Stupid girl at Subway didn't get the joke 4 hr Ben 1
News Randy Ollis makes 2nd bakery stop on week-long ... 5 hr rjwampler 1
News Jared Fogle appears in federal court 5 hr bill kristol KKK 6
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 21 hr Mister T 40
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Aug 30 TLK 37
looking Aug 30 drshado 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages