Jubilee

Fishers, IN

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Nothing good comes from Noblesville, Indiana.
Plenty of bad people there.
The news is always on Noblesville and it's never good news.
Lots of evil in Noblesville!
Blog Boy

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Garrett Cornell, 42, of Noblesville, is facing seven preliminary child molestation charges, four of which are Class A felonies. He is also facing one count of child exploitation.

Cornell was arrested late Saturday night after a search at an address in the 1500 block of Hannibal Street.

WTHR (Channel 13), the Starís news-gathering partner, reported that Noblesville Schools has confirmed that Cornell was a school bus driver and was suspended immediately, pending investigation. The school also said the alleged incidents didnít happen on school property.
Rosie

Fishers, IN

#3 Mar 12, 2012
There is a lot of yuck that resides in Noblesville. Not saying all, but many. Not just men, either.
Moe

Pryor, OK

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Rosie wrote:
There is a lot of yuck that resides in Noblesville. Not saying all, but many. Not just men, either.
I am looking for a loose OWS woman for dating.
Joe

Fishers, IN

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Moe, What is a loose OWS woman? I know one loose, easy, nasty, frizzy, and ugly as her mama! Would she work? Looks and marital status doesn't matter to her! lol
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for a loose OWS woman for dating.
Rick

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 12, 2012
What's her name and number Joe?
Laramie

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Yes, yes, marital status does matter, because the more married they are the more she wants them. She's a nasty frizzy head with big warts or bunions on her big ugly long toes!
Joe wrote:
Moe, What is a loose OWS woman? I know one loose, easy, nasty, frizzy, and ugly as her mama! Would she work? Looks and marital status doesn't matter to her! lol<quoted text>
Branch

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 21, 2012
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-indiana-school...
3 or 4 adults on this bus and nobody knew? Unlikely. Poor Noblesville, again.
blech

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 9, 2013
nasty noblesville makes the news again! terrible people and things coming from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) 3 hr eric yocum 27
News Attorney for Richmond Hill blast suspect seeks ... (Jan '13) 3 hr Woods 3
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? 12 hr Mullahing It Over 41
Pence is the biggest racist, sexist, and elitis... Mon tim 12
Who's hiring LPNs? Mon nurse1 1
Marcie Manuel Indianapolis homewrecker Mon Tessa 1
Marcie bad mom!! Ms Manuel Mon Leslie 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jun 30 kidderjeffrey 135
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages