First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 10, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Are you on that west side crack now? Me the killer, You just admitted you are a racist. I knew that just in how you threw the term white boy around. I understand why you are so angry, You elected a very angry man to be your President. So you can't blame whitey when 99% blacks voted for Obama the great failure. You really think the guy you mentioned would even know how to use a computer, Did you see him, He is mental and deranged, Still doesn't make him a killer though. Again the killer was Lashonna's stepfather. Maybe you are trying to protect the stepfather because he is black also.You must be proud to admit you are a racist, You said it not me baby. You said Id rather be a racist hahahaha.This is the state of black people now, All the handouts and freebies and coddling gets you angry racist uncaring thugs who hate the very people who died in a civil war to free them, Yes baby our civil war many white people died to end slavery. But how many black people are actually taught that I wonder.Mnay white people marched in the civil rights movement as well.It took many white people to elect Obama, Even with all the blacks voting he still wouldn't had been elected if not for those lilly white mostly catholics and jewish white people that voted fro Obama. You call me crazy for voicing my opinion on the murder and for calling you out on being a black angry racist who hates the cops, You wonder why so many black people kill and die in the inner city.ummmmmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmmmm yanno
Your ranting is hardly legible. Your grammar and vocabulary skills SUCKS! Obviously other posters agree with me so I guess I'll ignore your mentally deranged, PATHETIC self. You are a lost soul. And YES--You can use the computer. If you can drive around raping a child all day then murder her I'm pretty sure you can login to a computer. You are a filthy killed, a bisexual one at that. Wasn't it a little boy in your family that you molested around the time that you killed Lashonna? Sick.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

#23 Mar 10, 2012
I figured Id type the way you do lol.I mean so you would feel more at you're ghetto racist self.I do recall an older black man on the same west side who raped a little 5 yr old black girl, He was 55 years old. Was that a cousin of yours?I own my own computer unlike yourself sitting down at the local Library using the free one lol.Wait it only matters when a black girl is murdered right? I mean if she was white you wouldn't care in the least bit. I think you are angry with me because I can spell and type so well.I was thinking of typing in Ebonics, I know that is a black thanggggggg.Keep on hating, It's getting your race nowhere but down. You got a black racist man for President, Enjoy it while it last, After he is out, Never again will be the motto to elect a black angry racist man for President.That's why so many black people like yourself are angrier now, You got what you wanted, But he hasn't given you everything you wanted.Tell me how 13% of the population in black race can work 38% of the Govt jobs?That alone means you should had caught Lashonna's killer long ago.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 10, 2012
I figured Id type the way you do lol.I mean so you would feel more at you're ghetto racist self.I do recall an older black man on the same west side who raped a little 5 yr old black girl, He was 55 years old. Was that a cousin of yours?I own my own computer unlike yourself sitting down at the local Library using the free one lol.Wait it only matters when a black girl is murdered right? I mean if she was white you wouldn't care in the least bit. I think you are angry with me because I can spell and type so well.I was thinking of typing in Ebonics, I know that is a black thanggggggg.Keep on hating, It's getting your race nowhere but down. You got a black racist man for President, Enjoy it while it last, After he is out, Never again will be the motto to elect a black angry racist man for President.That's why so many black people like yourself are angrier now, You got what you wanted, But he hasn't given you everything you wanted.Tell me how 13% of the population in black race can work 38% of the Govt jobs?That alone means you should had caught Lashonna's killer long ago.
Your vocabulary is by far the weakest I've seen in my whole life. You spelled it "Govt" because you can't spell the whole word out. LMAO! Your last sentence has "you should had caught" LMAOOOOOOO it should be "you should HAVE caught".....

Yep, retarded and dumb, just as you were when you confessed to the murder of Lashonna. My only question is, did she fight for her life or did she go down without a battle? I hope the poor baby fought your pathetic self like a soldier. You might have won the fight but you won't win the battle....

I am done writing you. Leave me alone! Get off of my thread. Go improve your vocabulary, do something positive with your pathetic self.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

#25 Mar 10, 2012
I bet you can spell racist.I mean it's in your DNA to hate white people obviously.You are weak as water. Miss Ebonics lol.Tell you're stepfather why did he murder that little girl. Why must you hide the family secret? Lets talk about whose smart when it comes to races . How many things have black people invented, designed, actually created for the common cause of mankind. How many scientific creations and advancements have black people done? I bet she says peanut butter lol. Yes the created break dancing hahahahahahahahahaah.Why would I waste typing space to spell out a long word hahahaha. Like the word Hoe . Much easier than typing out your full name.

Location hidden

#26 Mar 10, 2012
I bet you can spell racist.I mean it's in your DNA to hate white people obviously.You are weak as water. Miss Ebonics lol.Tell you're stepfather why did he murder that little girl. Why must you hide the family secret? Lets talk about whose smart when it comes to races . How many things have black people invented, designed, actually created for the common cause of mankind. How many scientific creations and advancements have black people done? I bet she says peanut butter lol. Yes the created break dancing hahahahahahahahahaah.Why would I waste typing space to spell out a long word hahahaha. Like the word Hoe . Much easier than typing out your full name.
"Tell you're stepfather" it should been written---> "Tell YOUR stepfather"......LOL and after you put period you are supposed to leave a space before typing the next word....LMAO, your vocabulary skills prove that your IQ is as low as the killer of Lashonna Bates. Regardless of how many creations and/or advancements blacks made, YOU will never ever EVER invent anything useful. The only thing YOU will ever invent is unimaginable PAIN in the lives of young children. You have proven that you are the psychotic pedophile killer of Lashonna Bates....You invented THAT!
The ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

#27 Mar 11, 2012
Like I said I have to lower myself for the ghetto in you, That's all you would understand, That and sports lol. Throw you a basketball and you think scholarship and no grades matter ever lol.I bet you held a dictionary in one hand while trying to learn the words and spell them lol.Pian is when every black person has to work a real job.They cry so much and cry foul when that happens lol. What you talkin bout boi, Wut you mean I gotta work for a livin lol. I though the government was takin care of me haha lol

Location hidden

#28 Mar 11, 2012
The ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Like I said I have to lower myself for the ghetto in you, That's all you would understand, That and sports lol. Throw you a basketball and you think scholarship and no grades matter ever lol.I bet you held a dictionary in one hand while trying to learn the words and spell them lol.Pian is when every black person has to work a real job.They cry so much and cry foul when that happens lol. What you talkin bout boi, Wut you mean I gotta work for a livin lol. I though the government was takin care of me haha lol
Come up with something that'll hurt....Find something offensive to say to me because your repetition of blacks being ghetto is getting old. Find something that'll hurt. Oooops, you already have. It REALLY did hurt a lot when you killed Lashonna Bates....That was enough damage.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

#29 Mar 11, 2012
So you are saying that you and those other black peeps will finally stop using affirmative action as a crutch for life. Not to mention the whole entire welfare system. Wait Obama has more peeps on food stamps then in our history.The giant food stamp plantation of blackness .You hurt me, When you continue to blame white people for all slavery lol.The N word you use freely amongst yourselves , While threatening death to anyone else who uses it .Did you say a prayer for the Anglo Saxon teen murdered on the west side walking home form school by 5 angry black teen thugs. They didn't like it that his gf was black and he was a good artist.It's like this baby, The Hispanics are taking over. Yes they will get all those freebies the black peeps now get, The old excuses black people can't make it in America will be null and void. I love even how blacks have now started their own tv show to do justice for missing black people lol. Have the ever watched the first 48 tv show. Most the cases involve black on black murder and looking for missing black people.I guess they have a few white detectives on some of the episodes, That was too much for them to handle .

Location hidden

#30 Mar 11, 2012
You still have not come up with a single thing to say to offend me. Keep trying....So far you get an F
crystal vaughn

Brownsburg, IN

#31 Aug 9, 2012
Cynbenet_LOL wrote:
I am looking for the family of Lashonna Bates, the 11 year old girl who murdered in Indianapolis more than 15 years ago. If you are a relative or friend of her please respond. See a web site I made for her at http://crimepost.info/Bates.html
My sister is one of the girls who was at her bus stop and in her class Lashonna lived on the street behind us. I hope Archie and Her mother rot in hell for what they did. Her mother never shed a tear during her funeral. The police interviewed my sister a number of times. My children now go to her school and one of them ahs her teacher Mrs. Colbert. They did name the aquatic center after her.
Elk Citian

Elk City, OK

#32 Sep 19, 2012
Otterpopps, you obviously have some severe anger issues. I hope someday you get help for that.
Mr Daniel Webster

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Sep 20, 2012
Mrs Colbert and her best friend Miss Rice were my teachers also. They were really committed to teaching, I was happy she became Principal Colbert.They ran the phonics lab.Miss Rice reminded me of Penelope from Wonder Dog. She was tiny but really very pretty. Mrs Colbert was Buxom and beautiful. They drove a little bitty car.I think it was an MG. Little red car. It might had been a convertible also. I remember a little about the Bates murder . It seems to me there was a lot of bad police work and maybe we think this person did it or that.Hey the fact both of them didn't wear bra's kept my attention in lab lol. Maybe one day some killer out there was grow a conscience and admit they killed the little Bates girl.Least they did something good to honor her memory . taken from loved ones so young and so viciously .I had a lot of good memories going to the old school #46 , There were really good teachers there who enjoyed teaching and helping out neighborhood kids even after school. Not many schools would have an aquatic center built to honor a little girl killed like they did. I'm happy to had been a student school #46 back in the day when you could walk to school and not worry about being ha or abducted. People did look out for one another. It's truly sad what this world has become in violence.I thought Id add some humor and laughter in my posting to lighten things up with such a tragic loss of a child. I hope I didn't offend anyone.I had a lot of good memories on the west side. This murder gave the area a bad name.It's really not a bad neighborhood. Still many people who have lived there all their lives living there still with family.I hope the Bates find some solace knowing people do care.
pretty_n_pink

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 10, 2013
that is my aunt how may i help u
khristopher

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Dec 29, 2013
I am a successful black man.....we african americans....alot of us were and are dying....but....alot of us are reproducing.....quickly....cre ating more and more people of color.......thats why Aids....and other genocides are atempted on us.......WE WILL SUCCEED AGAIN.....LIKE WE DID IN THE BEGINNING....AND LIKE WE DID IN SLAVERY....NOT ONLY DID BLACKS VOTE FOR OBAMA....A LOT OF WHITES DID TOO...FACT..........I AM WAS 1. OF THE .....ARLINGTON AMEN WHO CARRIED HER CASKET.....I HAD ON THE ARLINGTON AMEN SHIRT.........I MUST BE HONEST....I ALWAYS HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT THE STEPFATHER.........honestly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug OK'd 4 hr Dave 4
Indy welcomes spear chuckers 9 hr Alonzo X 2
girl and boys 23 hr antonioswag 1
Does anyone know of someone who is missing a fi... Fri Dr J 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? Thu Dave 5
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... Thu Dave 26
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••