Lashonna Bates, murder victim in Indianapolis

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ooops I farted”

Since: Jan 10

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 15, 2010
 
I am looking for the family of Lashonna Bates, the 11 year old girl who murdered in Indianapolis more than 15 years ago. If you are a relative or friend of her please respond. See a web site I made for her at http://crimepost.info/Bates.html
Tanji

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hello i am a family member of hers and i went to the website and was unable to see anything.....
April Gaskins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cynbenet_LOL wrote:
I am looking for the family of Lashonna Bates, the 11 year old girl who murdered in Indianapolis more than 15 years ago. If you are a relative or friend of her please respond. See a web site I made for her at http://crimepost.info/Bates.html


I am her sister
April Gaskins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why are you looking, I am her oldest sister!
Master Bates

Whitestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2011
 
I understand.
The Ultimate SuperKaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 8, 2012
 
It's pretty much a given that her stepfather killed her, The white guy they tried to lay it on was found not guilty, It is sad though when it comes to any murder, That race has to play a part in a child's murder or missing . Yes they named a water park after her, Buy still her murder is unsolved to this date.Maybe one day the stepfather shall confess and set himself free of his crime.

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 8, 2012
 
That white guy was NOT found "not guilty"......Get your facts straight. The case NEVER went to trial. It was dismissed because the white man did not understand his rights. But the white man CONFESSED to her murder and even lead police to her body. It's HIS own fault that he was arrested, no one else's.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 8, 2012
 
dna CLEARED HIM THATS WHY You get you're facts straight. He didn't go to jail and stay in jail because he was innocent. dna cleared him.Admit it her stepfather killer her, he molested her and killed her.

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 8, 2012
 
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
dna CLEARED HIM THATS WHY You get you're facts straight. He didn't go to jail and stay in jail because he was innocent. dna cleared him.Admit it her stepfather killer her, he molested her and killed her.
There was NO DNA found on him!! Get your facts straight dummy! HE was the one who said he raped and killed her, NO ONE ELSE DID! Because he's white, is that why you find it acceptable for him to confess to the murder of a black child?
Very Interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 8, 2012
 
Kaptoz,you got some explaining to do bi**h!

Is the suspect mentioned a relative of yours?

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 8, 2012
 
That might be a relative of the suspect. There was NO DNA found on Lashonna, NONE! So how can DNA clear him when there was NO DNA?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 9, 2012
 
This is exactly why her murder was never solved because of the racist mentality of some black people always thinking the Po Po doesn't want to help them.Okay miss racist mouth why didn't you request DNA?Why didn't the racist black preachers
in the community ask the police dept to acquire a DNA profile . So you think a man with mental problems was able to outsmart the police and completely remove any shred of evidence behind?It's a common fact most who are murdered are normally killed by someone close as in a close friend or a family member. It's also common that race tend to kill within the same race. I lived exactly in the region where the little Bates girl was murdered . I know the ethnic makeup of that area I went to school 46 before they built the new school 46.I had to deal with black racist as a child living in that neighborhood, I got jumped by grown men when I was only 8 years old.One of them broke a brick over my sisters head.He was straight out of prison also, Nothing happened to him.I was taught not to judge a whole race based on a few actions carried out by others.At the same time the racial divide was very high.I was told along with other family members if we even tried to attend George Washington High school their cousins would help them beat us to death.Yes I wonder were you concerned when the white boy who attended George Washington High school in the early 90's who was beaten and stomped to death in a Village Pantry parking lot just because he was white and his girlfriend was black, About 5 black teenagers who went to school with him beat and stomped him to death just for that reason.They did say he called them the "N" WORD. Always a reason to kill someone in their book, And witnesses said he didn't even use that slur.I thought Id bring that up since it seems you want to sling the term white man out so easily and angrily , Instead of actually solving Lashonna's murder. I know that area is infested with junkies now and empty houses. It wasn't al that good when I lived there as a child either. You had potheads and glue heads , Houghers we called them.It seems to me you want it to be that white man just because he said he did it. The police checked into the facts and found he was mental and they always collect DNA It may not had been blood But they have other methods of collecting the most minute DNA NAKED TO THE EYES.I saw many caring white people scouring the neighborhood when she went missing, I saw many white people crying when she was found dead.So again lets stick to the facts in her case. Still I would focus on her stepfather.

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 9, 2012
 
The FACTS of the case prove that the white man killed her. Retarded or not, black or white, HE LEAD POLICE TO HER BODY AND CONFESSED TO THE MURDER! No DNA was found on her body so why LIE and say DNA cleared him? Yea, he's a relative of yours, or he might be YOU! Yep, you're the stupid, filthy mongrol who killed that poor baby. You beat the justice system because you are white and she was black but trust me you won't beat our father God who is in Heaven. Bye bye, PEDOPHILE!

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 9, 2012
 
First you said he was found "NOT GUILTY" when in actuality the case never made it to trial.

Then you said DNA cleared him when everyone knows that there was NO DNA on Lashonna's body. No semen, no blood, no saliva, no hair, no skin cells, NONE!

I am REALLY started to believe that you are that retarded crack head who killed her.
Helpful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 9, 2012
 
Cynbenet_LOL wrote:
I am looking for the family of Lashonna Bates, the 11 year old girl who murdered in Indianapolis more than 15 years ago. If you are a relative or friend of her please respond. See a web site I made for her at http://crimepost.info/Bates.html
Just an fyi,your link doesn't work.
in indy now

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 9, 2012
 
Cynbenet_LOL wrote:
I am looking for the family of Lashonna Bates, the 11 year old girl who murdered in Indianapolis more than 15 years ago. If you are a relative or friend of her please respond. See a web site I made for her at http://crimepost.info/Bates.html
I don't know her but you are a cutie.... I would find her for you!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 9, 2012
 
You are a total racist black angry person indeed. The facts you lay out are a joke. He found her murdered body thats all. You got nothing to prove he killed Lashona .Other than he was white. It's so obvious you don't like white people. I guess the years attending a black racist church has warped you so much, You can't thing logically .So a ghost killed her. You again just pointed out no DNA, So THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY THE WHITE MAN KILLED HER?i NOTCIED YOU DIDN'T say you were sorry that a white high school boy wwas jumped and beaten to death by 5 angry black racist boys>

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 10, 2012
 
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
You are a total racist black angry person indeed. The facts you lay out are a joke. He found her murdered body thats all. You got nothing to prove he killed Lashona .Other than he was white. It's so obvious you don't like white people. I guess the years attending a black racist church has warped you so much, You can't thing logically .So a ghost killed her. You again just pointed out no DNA, So THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY THE WHITE MAN KILLED HER?i NOTCIED YOU DIDN'T say you were sorry that a white high school boy wwas jumped and beaten to death by 5 angry black racist boys>
It's better to be "racist black angry person" than to be a pedophile and a CHILD KILLER! I know for a fact that you are Charles Daughtery, the rutless, RETARDED killer of Lashonna Bates. As I said before, you beat the justice system on Earth but you won't be the Lord's justice. You will burn in hell for the brutal murder you committed. You found that girl's body on a totally different side of town, IN THE WOODS! Police knew immediately that you had no business in those woods, other than you knew that a dead body was there. Filthy, nasty, shameful idiot you. I hope to see you one day in Indianapolis so that I can beat the RETARD out of you!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 10, 2012
 
Otterpopps wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to be "racist black angry person" than to be a pedophile and a CHILD KILLER! I know for a fact that you are Charles Daughtery, the rutless, RETARDED killer of Lashonna Bates. As I said before, you beat the justice system on Earth but you won't be the Lord's justice. You will burn in hell for the brutal murder you committed. You found that girl's body on a totally different side of town, IN THE WOODS! Police knew immediately that you had no business in those woods, other than you knew that a dead body was there. Filthy, nasty, shameful idiot you. I hope to see you one day in Indianapolis so that I can beat the RETARD out of you!
Kaptoz could be a troll. A crime show junkie.Or,someone who seems to have rubbed elbows with a lot of the wrong people. Or always at the wrong place at the wrong time. You might want to read his opinions and responses in this crime thread..

http://www.topix.com/forum/indy/TCPPNADP811PG...

I agree with your assessment regarding Kaptoz;the lights are on but nobody's home.

Good luck in your search for justice Otterpopps.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 10, 2012
 
Are you on that west side crack now? Me the killer, You just admitted you are a racist. I knew that just in how you threw the term white boy around. I understand why you are so angry, You elected a very angry man to be your President. So you can't blame whitey when 99% blacks voted for Obama the great failure. You really think the guy you mentioned would even know how to use a computer, Did you see him, He is mental and deranged, Still doesn't make him a killer though. Again the killer was Lashonna's stepfather. Maybe you are trying to protect the stepfather because he is black also.You must be proud to admit you are a racist, You said it not me baby. You said Id rather be a racist hahahaha.This is the state of black people now, All the handouts and freebies and coddling gets you angry racist uncaring thugs who hate the very people who died in a civil war to free them, Yes baby our civil war many white people died to end slavery. But how many black people are actually taught that I wonder.Mnay white people marched in the civil rights movement as well.It took many white people to elect Obama, Even with all the blacks voting he still wouldn't had been elected if not for those lilly white mostly catholics and jewish white people that voted fro Obama. You call me crazy for voicing my opinion on the murder and for calling you out on being a black angry racist who hates the cops, You wonder why so many black people kill and die in the inner city.ummmmmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmmmm yanno

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HIV/AIDS Rising Among Blacks In Indiana, Indian... 1 hr Abdurratln 8
Republicans Still Destroying America 1 hr Starlett Miller 104
Republicans Molesting Children 1 hr Starlett Miller 4
Another Republican Molester 1 hr Starlett Miller 3
Republican Child Molesters 1 hr Simon 81
Republican Morality 1 hr Teh Enforcer 12
Investor home purchases raise rental concerns (Sep '13) 2 hr Nakliyat 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••